Leh Kularb (Master One)

calla

sarNie Adult
they just had the ceremony.....i saw it on Seesan. lolz......Ta looks shy when he's around Nong-Yard, i can tell.....:)
Kik and Oh are so cute together too........omg, i can't wait to watch this.

i think this is another revenge lakorn.
here's the book

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the opening too..kik looked so cute..hehe..

tahs hair was :blink:

omg a revenge??..oh wow cant wait to see yard in a revenge!!..the title does sound interesting

calla

sarNie Adult
i just saw the opening too..kik looked so cute..hehe..

tahs hair was :blink:

omg a revenge??..oh wow cant wait to see yard in a revenge!!..the title does sound interesting
yea, it should be a revenge lakorn....the book, it says.....n'ek live everydays with revenge.
lolz, tinah.....i know u hate his hair, but i think it looks good with him. :drool:
i can't imagine him with different style.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, it should be a revenge lakorn....the book, it says.....n'ek live everydays with revenge.
lolz, tinah.....i know u hate his hair, but i think it looks good with him.
i can't imagine him with different style.
wow that sounds interesting..so that mean Yard will be seeking revenge..

nence

sarNie Juvenile
yard is one of the few new actress that i actually like so i hope this lakorn will be good to watch.

calla

sarNie Adult
yea.....even though yard just became n'ek since 2002.....but her acting is really good. i don't know why some people said she can't act...lolz.

my opinion, i think that yard's acting is much and much better than poo praiya. i'm currently watch NGURN RISSAYA with por and poo.....and i really dislike poo's acting..she's can't act. its not that i don't like poo.....i do like her, but i just dont like her acting. (sorry poo's fans)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow yard just became n'ek in 2002?..i didnt know that..but yeh..I think yard improve alot from her past couple of lakorns..

i think alot of new actress could act better than poo..lol..like namfon/pat/pancake..

but no offense to poo either

annea

sarNie Adult
wow...revenge....hehehe...i saw the opening too...and omg!!!! cant wait...kik is cute...yard is pretty..and ta...hmmm....i dont like his long ass hair..cant wait to see more...revenge sounds good!

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, Tinah.....her first lakorn that she was the n'ek was AI MA Lek in 2002.

she used to played some lakorn when she was a kids...that she was the young n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i knew she played in a lakorn since she was a kid but i didnt know she just started being the n'ek in 2002

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx calla

cant wait!..i wish Kik was the pra'ek but oh well

calla

sarNie Adult
i wonder why he doesn't get the p'ek role......maybe he's still new lolz.
wow, i can imagine that he would looks cute with Ann in JUN LEUY RUK.....i mean if they let him be. :)

calla

sarNie Adult
Leh - Trick
Kularb - Rose

Ta Warit is a player, but lost his heart and love to Yard. he will be so in love with her.
he says, its the first time that he play lakorn that is a drama, so he has to do more homeowork.

Yardthip she's like a rose that likes to play tricks. she's the n'ek but is also rai.
Yard also says, at first she doesn't wants to accept it but the bosses from ch.3 wants her too.
beside that, the storyline is very interest....she might be regret if she doesn't take this chance.
after this lakorn, she will come back to play n'ek that is sweet and nice again.

Oh Patchlada is Yard's sister. she has high education. came from a rich family...but the family got bankruptcy...so her dad become a mental and have to taking care of the family.
she says she will has to cry alot in this one.

a short summary...from the novel.

She's a blaze rose that feud and revenge. Bees and things that surround her are the foods to keep her appearance. Its the most scary rose in the world.
Meet the girl who is living her lives with revenge in "Leh Kularb" what else that will lead her to. ? find out in this one.

please credit to me/sarnworld if you wish to share this with other forums.

-----------------------------------------

Omg, i can't wait to watch this one......sound really good. :loool: :yahoo:
n'ek has reason to be rai.....i wonder what it is..... :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg it sounds so good!!!

tah as a player?.hm we'll see how it goes

dang i so cant wait for this!!

yard never played a revenge role before so this should be interesting :yahoo:

thanx calla!