Leh Kularb (Master One)

annea

sarNie Adult
wow...the summary sounds good already...i think Ta can pull off the character....he was a player in "Ying klied ter ying jer ruk" w/ Noon...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i dun think Yard became an actress in 2002. In fact, she has been in the entertainment industry for quite a long time. It's just that she is recognized recently.

kermint

sarNie Adult
after i read it some news i think this lakorn will be interesting lakorn. maybe this lakorn will one of my waiting lakorn lol........

i think Tah will be cute his cute his character lol. i think he willl be cool as a player hahahahaaha

i have no idea about yard

tinah

sarNie Coma
im really excited cuz the storyline sounds so interesting..its a revenge too!!...judging from the brief summary, i wonder if there will be a "R" scene :lol:

cant wait to see Yard in a revenge role..

pix from the opening ceremony..thanx to Angelina @ ITL

yards so pretty but tah needs to get rid of the hair

annea

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Ta's hair??? WTF??? is he gonna look like that in the lakorn....he is lookin bad...lord! yard is very pretty...omg! i dont think i cant take Ta...he just doesnt look good o prakish...man, i dont know what is he thinking....whao! its gonna be so disturbing to watch if his hair is that long in the lakorn...

calla

sarNie Adult
thanks for the picture Tinah........so cute. i can't wait to watch it........:)

i don't mind Ta's hair.....he's cute with it, and i think that's the only hair style that match him.....lolz
but the hair look like those Chinese actor......lolz

calla

sarNie Adult
i dun think Yard became an actress in 2002. In fact, she has been in the entertainment industry for quite a long time. It's just that she is recognized recently.
yea, but i mean when she became the main n'ek was from AI MA LEK in 2002.

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.......i hope there is "R" scene...well, since Ta is a player...... :loool:
by the way, i really like Ta now....he's so cute.

calla

sarNie Adult
more detail about this lakorn........ :yahoo: :loool:

Its about revenge between the 2 families.
p'ek's family used caused a disaster to n'ek's family.
so now, all n'ek can do is waiting for a good time to take revenge.
this lakorn is full of flavoured since the beginning.

this is my type of lakorn.....omg, and my favorite p'ek and n'ek also in it.
i can't wait to watch it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg how exciting!!!

my type of drama too. Im getting the feeling there will be a "R" scene or maybe an attempt hehe

thanx calla

edit: i hope its somewhat like jao sao prissana

annea

sarNie Adult
OOOo!!! my type of lakorn as well...esp. problem b/t 2 families...hehehehe...more chance for a "R" scene...hehehehehe....thanks for the detail Calla....keep it coming...hahaha...now i cant wait for the lakorn to start shooting...btw, Ta character in "Ying klied ter" w/ noon is so cute..and he looks really good in that lakorn....his hair wasnt toooooo long...LOL..

tinah

sarNie Coma
it looks like he did cutted his hair but its in different style now..lol

nvm it is longer than before.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I really like Tah...so I can't wait to see this lakorn. I don't really care about the storyline as long as Tah is the main actor.

calla

sarNie Adult
I really like Tah...so I can't wait to see this lakorn. I don't really care about the storyline as long as Tah is the main actor.
yeap.....same here.
i don't know when i started to like him this much...maybe in JAO YING KOR TAAN..lolz
to tell the truth, he was annoying in Oum Ruk. but now i would want to watch anything that has him. :blush::

i haven't watch the one he did with Noon YING KLIEN TUR YING JER RUK. i'm thinking about watching.......lolz :drool:

annea

sarNie Adult
Calla, girl u should watch the one in did / noon, he is such an eye candy in there..i think he look the hottest in that lakorn than any other ones in was in...the way he dress and his character is just sexy!!! i got obsessed with him from that lakorn...hehehe

calla

sarNie Adult
Calla, girl u should watch the one in did / noon, he is such an eye candy in there..i think he look the hottest in that lakorn than any other ones in was in...the way he dress and his character is just sexy!!! i got obsessed with him from that lakorn...hehehe
lolz..the reason why i didn't want to watch that lakorn he did with Noon because i can't stand Noon at all. even though back then, i was so crazy for the teaser..but Noon was the one who forced me not to watch it.
but now, i will go for it...because i really like Ta i can't miss any of his lakorn. and i hope that i'll like her in the lakorn too. :rolleyes: