Leh Kularb (Master One)

calla

sarNie Adult
of course........Yard can act and very pretty.
like i've said before, just don't judge her when you don't even know her. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yards acting improved alot!. She played her role really well in "rung nok..."

I'm really looking forward to this lakorn. cant wait to see Yard seek revenge..hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw yards new haircut from SeSan Bunterng. The style/length is like the girl in the pic. Seems like that style is in right now cuz i see alot of daras doing it.

im gonna miss her beautiful long hair. But she still looks pretty with the new cut. Its going to suit her new role for this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps from the fitting day. thanx to Hunny

tah looks like a kid with his new haircut but better then before

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, from those caps.....yard wear the same outfit that she was with Noom from the ceremony of their moview.
she probably went to both places.......what a busy girl. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, from those caps.....yard wear the same outfit that she was with Noom from the ceremony of their moview.
she probably went to both places.......what a busy girl.
yeh i notice that but didnt mention it..lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The lakorn sounds good.
Revenge is my type of lakorn :lol:

Ta looks absolutely better with his hair CUT hehehe I love it !
He looks so fresh and so clean :spin:

yui15

sarNie Elites
thank goodness ta finally cut his hair. :yahoo:

annea

sarNie Adult
yea, Ta looks younger and cuter...hehe...he doesnt look as chines/japanese w/ that short hair..hehe...how weird...but with his long hair, his fae looks long and he looks chinese or something..

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
AWW Tah looks so good with his haircut. what a cutie. I still like him wiht a little shag. He looks like a little boy with the clean cut.

annea

sarNie Adult
any more news???? pixs/clips??? how far have they shot this lakorn?? anyone know....hehe...wanna see more clips...lol..

annea

sarNie Adult
i hope it air this summer too...that would be great...since summmer theres no school...hehe....i can watch it when i get back from work...

tinah

sarNie Coma
candid pix of the cast

omg i love yards new look on her!..she look so pretty. it suits her role

cant wait to see this

credit to Sana @ yards forum