Leh Kularb (Master One)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, yard looks sooooo pretty!!..ahh i never seen her dress all grown up in her lakorns. more mature now. gosh im so excited. it looks good. the lady from Rang Ngao is playin' n'rai again. hehe

thanks kermit and youa!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc of the teaser. sorry its blurry and the sc is bad lol. im still not good with it

omg, i think yard and tah slept together :eek:

credit to myself

tinah

sarNie Coma
if Tah and Yard really did slept together than i wonder will they get with each other in the end once Tah finds out that yard is seeking revenge on his family

by the way, Tah looks chinese lol

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
^^^ i hope so or that would really suck.
and might i add, yard looks gorgeous and tah is looking good with that haircut. ^_^

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Wow, Yard is taking serious role now..All grown up and everything...And oh my gosh, is that Oh Petchlada in the movie also :blink: I'm such a fan of her. I wander what role is she playing..

kermint

sarNie Adult
omg, yard looks sooooo pretty!!..ahh i never seen her dress all grown up in her lakorns. more mature now. gosh im so excited. it looks good. the lady from Rang Ngao is playin' n'rai again. hehe
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/tinah/yard-1.jpg
thanks kermit and youa!
you welcome.

yeah, the lady from "Rang Ngao is playing N'rai again 555. i think she's good play N'rai lol. i also think she's the main point that Yard is going to revenge lol but Yard just uses Tah to get close to his mom. maybe i will love this lakorn 555.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow, Yard is taking serious role now..All grown up and everything...And oh my gosh, is that Oh Petchlada in the movie also :blink: I'm such a fan of her. I wander what role is she playing..
Oh is playing as yards sister

yes, i think so too Kermit. reminds me of Annes role in Jao Sao Prissana cuz she was seeking revenge on Chatchais family but her main focus was his mom

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, tinah. i was told my sister like that too. the background song is pretty good, not just sounds nice only 555.

hmm the song sounds very similar to this one lakorn from back then. i cant remember the name though. ughh. its driving me insane!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh. i love yards hair. she looks gorgeous. i didnt know Tao S. is also in here. great to see her back

credit to yimsiam/arissa