Leh Salub Larng

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I watched this lakorn on youtube without any english subtitles and I gotta say so far I LOVE IT! I'm on episode 4 going on to episode 5. It was so funny when Dom and Cherry both went into that gay guy's car and wanted to go with him, but he won't let them and then they both were trying to scare him haha and finally he decided to let them go with him. I don't understand thai, but my guess would be Cherry is a actress and Dom is a policeman. Dom was asked to star in a lakorn with Cherry and at first they were having problems because she was so fiesty and girly lol like she need to be neat and clean or something. When she gets a little bit of something dirty on her then she will scream and get mad lol. And then when they both fall down from the building and crashed into that gay guy's car they died. The gay guy went into the ICU to help both of them and miracle happened they both survived. That's the part where I'm at right now hehe. I'm guessing that gay guy is a fortuneteller/someone who meditate and can see the past lives? And I'm guessing Dom & Cherry are lovers in their past lives? Somebody please explain it to me hehe and it would be really great if somebody would sub this lakorn I heard that it's really good hehe. Will somebody give me a summary for this lakorn please?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I rewatched it a few months back and I have to say I really liked it. I'm not sure if he's a fortune teller, but I think he can sense things. I don't remember, but it's so far back. The lakorn tried to show how much difficulties both men and women had to endure.... Cherry experiences how difficult it is to be a working class man and Dom experiences a woman's everyday challenge ^.^ I don't remember much but I'm tempted to rewatch it again ;p

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
LOL there are so many funny parts in this movie. Here are my favorite parts and it's when they already switched bodies.

1. When Dom was trying to teach Cherry how to cry. Dom was crying so beautifully like sniff sniff and Cherry was crying like waaaaah

2. When Cherry punched Dom on the face and she dared him to slapped her on the face, but he didn't want to because he is afraid of leaving any marks/scars on her face

3. When Dom was in the locker room with his other friends and they were trying to stripped him

4. When Cherry had her period and had terribly bad cramps

5. When Dom slapped that guy for saying that Cherry's pregnant that's why she's sick etc. he slapped Dom back and then they started doing some catfight

LOL I hope I'm making myself clear. These are all the funny parts that I had came across. OMG Dom & Cherry are so talented. They both acted so well on their parts. Cherry acted so well as a guy and Dom acted so well as a girl or should I say a gay guy haha. Right now I'm on episode 9 going on to episode 10.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Ok I'm guessing that on episode 10 Dom's friend found out that Dom & Cherry had switch bodies and on episode 13 Dom and Cherry spirit both went back to their own body when they fell into the water?

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Haha it's so funny on episode 14 when the bad guys caught Dom thinking that it was Cherry and when they take off that veil Dom stick his tongue out at them. I knew it that Dom and Cherry were going to switch spot.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Aw this scene is sooo cute! F.Y.I they switched bodies the second time. When Cherry and Dom were getting ready to go to sleep and Cherry were hugging Dom. I'm guessing they're saying something like this feels weird it doesn't feel right haha so they both switch position and now Dom is hugging Cherry.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Aw Cherry and Dom went to the wrong bathroom hehe. Cherry went to the guy restroom and Dom went to the girl restroom. Hmmm Cherry's throwing up...is she pregnant?

Edit: Awww Cherry and Dom screamed when they think that she's pregnant and she really IS pregnant!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
OMG ok so I finally finished this lakorn ahhh! It is sooo good! Awww the part that Cherry was giving birth look sooo painful. Omg out of all the actress I don't know which one is more painful (Anne, Kob, Cherry). But it has a really happy ending and the baby is so cute! OMG this is such a good lakorn ah! And the bloopers are so funny. Dom laughed so loud haha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love this lakorn. I am shocked to see Dom and Cherry in these roles, they really did a fine job. This lakorn was soooo funny. I love the part where the robber in the forest was picking someone to kidnap and he picked the transvestite. He even smelled the transvestite LMAO And the forest part where they all had to strip down naked and had to make clothes out of banners and banana leaves.

I like the relationship between the pra'nang, they don't really have anything to misunderstand each other, its weird that they fell in love with each other in each other's body, kinda like falling in love with yourself. The sex scenes were awkward....hard to watch LOL Glad they didn't drag out the last episode with misunderstandings like a normal lakorn would, it actually had the pra'nang working together with pregnancy.