Let hear ya'll sarnies talk

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya know wat be fun beside waiting to hear member sing in SARNIE IDOL III ??

voice skit !! We should have like a short skit where sarnies say a few line LOL>>> are we can even take line from a lakorn scene and speak it in english to each other ...it be fun

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LMFAO. Marduk narukie!!! LOLs. That was so cute!! Ha, ha.
Anyways, I like it! Ha, ha. Sarn are you going to go next?
Darv told me that I should listen to you DJ sometimes.
He said that you sound like an asian chick trying to talk
ghetto. LOLs. I want to hear! ^__^
*Don't tell him I told you. Ha, ha. *Wink.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ok..this isnt the greatest voice that you'll hear but oh well..lol i hope that everyone post up their voices..cos i wanna hear it=]

clickie here

lolsss. omgosh sarn you need to talk ghetto fObulous to us again. hahah.

monkey boy sounds ghay like always.
sam - omgosh. you sound sooooooo cute and smexy. haha. finally get to hear your lovely voice.
tina - haha. you should cute and smexy like always. hehe.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha...you sound so cute n'tina and our little monkey just sounds so adorable=] hehe..thanks sarath...i think i sound ewwwie...but yeah..i hope that everyone takes the time and post up their voices...especially SARN=]

bugsy

sarNie Adult
marduk! you ruined the song! but i cant be mad long...cause that was wayy cute. hahahhaha!

sam, you've a cute voice and you're so nice! such a nice and modest speech. :D

tina, you are always sounding cute as always. hahah...and "forget about the non active ones"? hahahah..your funny.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
marduk! you ruined the song! but i cant be mad long...cause that was wayy cute. hahahhaha!

sam, you've a cute voice and you're so nice! such a nice and modest speech. :D

tina, you are always sounding cute as always. hahah...and "forget about the non active ones"? hahahah..your funny.
Haha, I hope I didn't ruin it too much. But check out the full song on my album. It'll be sick...that or it might be ruined for you even more.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha nai....gosh you are sooo cute! Lovely speech there...got me tearing...lol. :p And omgg! I LOVEEEE your choice of background music! :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai naaaaaai...way too cute n sweet, it brightened up my heart :wub: :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Char I am in love with that song, still am to this day, its such a beautiful song and I even got Marduk hooked on it lol. Bao I am glad that you liked my recording because you are the sexy artist can make everyone smile :D. Thanks for the wonderful compliment P'Sam. You yourself sounds soooooo lovely and sweet like honey.