let's gossip :D

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so i notice we havent had a big thing to talk about in a while. haha. anyways, i was just wondering if maiv xyooj pays child support since she does a concert like every other weekend... mmm... so yea.

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
hahaha that's a very interesting question didn't know she had kids. wonder how many...how old is she anways...lol...for some reason I keep on mixing her up with some other singer...lol...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha that's a very interesting question didn't know she had kids. wonder how many...how old is she anways...lol...for some reason I keep on mixing her up with some other singer...lol...
hahaa yes she has kids.

she has four kids, all boys and she's i think turning 34 this year. ^_^

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...4 kids and you're in your mid 30's. Shouldn't you be saving for your kids college and making the best out of your life with your husband and kids, instead of doing whatever..?? I mean, i don't know her and what goes on in her relationship, but it's the kids...think about what they will go through and how painful it'll be.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...4 kids and you're in your mid 30's. Shouldn't you be saving for your kids college and making the best out of your life with your husband and kids, instead of doing whatever..?? I mean, i don't know her and what goes on in her relationship, but it's the kids...think about what they will go through and how painful it'll be.
right on, but this is what happens in america...people generally only care about their own happiness.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
no...no daughter...she just has boys...and i think she's actually just turning 32....but her oldest is in high school already though...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha the topic drew me in lmao.. haha...

let's see... hmmmm i wonder myself if she does... hmmmm..

since she's that age, she should pay more attention to her kids instead ... she aint getting any younger.. her kids too..

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i heard sumthing like tat...tat her oldest son is n high skool n plays football....
Wow...her oldest son is already in high school. If i had a child in my younger age my son or daughter would be in high school cause im a few years younger than she is...scary thought. Im shock..!!