Let's have a sarNworld Karaoke!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love to sing karaoke! I go to youtube and sing my heart out... eventhough I can't sing.

So if you also like Karaoke, let's start posting our recordings for eachother to hear, even if it sound like a dog howling, cause that's how I sound. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah; we should; lol we could do it right now but im so lazy LOL and sick still -.O Im still sore and my head hurts like heck! we should do it before ngao asoke ends; so that way we have time to set up and stuffs; beside there are 0 listeners lol it'll be funner to do it on a weekday where there are people listening muahahaha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
in france we say "chanter comme une casserole" it's someone who can't sing, like me!

lady0fdarkness

yeah.. let's do it when you feel better.. make an anouncement so people will participate and tune in. :D

See you later... going to go eat!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Also we need to find a type of place to conference these are the options

yahoo conference-no limit on how many people
aim conference-unsure how it works
skype-6 people at a time
msn-unsure how it works

cecilia

Staff member
i think msn might be unlimited too ..i mean, alot of us sister were on when we're on a conference .Lol

as for karaoke, i wanna try to but i will probably do some howling sound .. so i wont' give it a shot but wouldn't mind listening and critiquing. Lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Is it only Thai Karaoke? lol Sound exciting. I'll probably tune in to hear all these howling you guys were talking about.

annea

sarNie Adult
people should post their singing here....ehehehe...I dont really get a chance to listen to SarnWorld radio so I dont wanna miss the goodies...hehehe...post a downloadable link!!! LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOouuuu I'm in!
This Friday my fellow sarnies! With or without yall I'll be singing! hahahahaha
Ouuhhhh we should get krystal too she's hella good...On second thought she's too good! This is for amateurs only no professionals lmao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol; well I don't mind just let me know the date and when ya'll ready and we can hop on and don't worry annea I'll record our session for you :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok this is my schedule

Friday-Tuesday: Free Pretty Much Any Time Depending On Errands; But I will fix my schedule to whatever times we have the karaoke night

Wed-Thurs- Limited but can work something out

lady0fdarkness

now that it's becoming official.. I'm getting nervous! I can't sing in front of a crowd, not even when I'm hiding behind my computer.