Let's have a sarNworld Karaoke!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its not too late to join in is it...i have a few songs in mind..to sing as well..and i have a deep voice..i think *worst than the normal howling sound ..LOL

live audiences??? hmmm can i do recordings...LOL

i have a few songs that i wanted to sing..

rak ter tee sood- by mint

yahk roo thae mai yahk taam - girl version or i can sing with calorie blah blah.. *love his voice btw

the other song is SarN's motivation song for writing her fic for My Enemy ...lol

nuek sia wah song saan- Aoy spelling? Oyy Katorn

yea get krystal to sing too..she will pick one of punches song :)

if we get on yahoo...that would be great cause of the no limit thingy..on msn ceci even if all twenty of us can be on at once..but we never tried the live chat on there so dont know if that will work yet..shall we try it?!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Yes, Ami! Please sing.. while you're at it.. please take my spot too. I'm getting stage fright already and it hasn't even been set yet. :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO uhh...i heard from moh that you wanted to sing karaoke...LOL now that we're joining youre gonna back out???

please dont...i am afraid too...shoot..i usually only sing to myself...LMAO

and didnt tina say that we can just do recordings or something and post it? or was i imagining stuff again..uh oh but im nowhere near annie rose.. though LoL

lady0fdarkness

hehe.. Tina suggested it live!! ... But nevertheless... I will join you girls.. it will be fun. I'm just waiting for the date. :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe.. Tina suggested it live!! ... But nevertheless... I will join you girls.. it will be fun. I'm just waiting for the date. :D

lol good im glad you decided to rejoin us..i so cant wait!!!... just let me know what day..and time.. gosh we all have different time zone here..

if we decide to do it on yahoo..or msn or whatever site it is..how will we contact one another???

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I remember that!!! ehehe..was the judges the only people allowed to listen to the contestants singing/recordings? I wanted to listen but never did..was there a page where we can listen to it? ehehe..I remember someone creating an album and man...I love listening to them sing..ehehehe..forgot the members name..someone sang Nat Myria "Poo chai kon nun chun hai ter" and dang...she was good!! I even have that on my Itunes...LOL
Awww that was super duper Muddie singing. She's got the cutest voice ever ^_^, even I have that song on my playlists lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol we were practicing last night...well 3 of us did...the rest were judges ...yall know who you were!! it was funny!!!...cant wait to do it again..

lady0fdarkness

sorry girl.. lol.. I was working on a forum I'm planning on launching in two weeks. I'm going to register for that thing you told me right now.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...wow karaoke sounds awesome...lol i would love to partake in it, but the thing is..lol...im not thai. but i love thai karaokes..lol

r u guys doing it thru msn?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol you dont have to sing in thai..ps im not thai neither..but that didnt stop me from singing in thai though. :)

i need to get a mic now... apparently the girls couldnt hear me...thru my cam thingy <_< :lol: