Liberty's gallery

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Here are some of my banners and other stuff.
It has nothing to do with celebrities despite the celebrities you see. :lol:
I base most of my stuff off of characters from my favorite novels and use actors/actresses that best represent these characters.
I'm still working on the size though, they always end up different sizes when I crop them. <_<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I like them.. mysterious.. dark.. and dreamy... everyone knows how to photoshop except me.. wahh wahh wahh...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Thanks!

lol Lome, it's not too hard once you get the hang of it.
I only learned how to use photoshop this summer, and only because I was bored out of my mind and looked up tutorial websites.
My boyfriend made it seem like it was so hard.
It's funny because I learned how to use Indesign CS3 before I figured out how to use photoshop.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Here are some new ones.

The first one I use as a background to motivate me to write. :lol: Maybe it'll work.
The names are characters from the novels I'm working on. The first one is suppose to be Abby and Chamuel (that's the name of the characters, not the people in the image I use).

*Lome, I want one of those too. I want the one that comes with the little pad thingy.

--> This one's for Lome.

lady0fdarkness

thanks again for the banner, Anny. I love it.. I just added black boarders to it to match my dark mood... lol.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Another new one.
My boyfriend had to help me with the animation though, I tried to do it on my own but got frustrated after 30 mins. because it came out looking off.

Liberty

sarNie Adult

The last one is so so I know, still working on the characters.
I think I'm set on Jessica Biel as Lilith.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Thanks! Here's some more.
The first one is for my story I'm working on, you can check it at at KwarmMeud (link in my siggy) -- I'm too lazy to post it up here too.
The last one, Sara Kelsey, that's not really the actress' name, that's the name of a character in one of my novels I'm working on.

lady0fdarkness

hello there Anny... loving your work... I'm anticipating sydney's ventures into that portal!! Update soon, girl.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lome!
Chapter 2 is up. :)

Can't wait to find out how 'Save Me' ends.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
A new one!
I wasn't quite happy with the other one, it wasn't giving off the right vibe of the overall story.