Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm happy to see that Rita will have another lakorn but why must it be with Aun ?
He doesn't look really bad but he doesn't match with her at all : very weird paring.
But I think I will end to watch it just because of Rita lol.
She needs more interesting P'ek like Ken for example !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sweet!!! rita has so many upcoming lakorns hehe xp...

but hmm rita n aun hmmm...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
it's pairing like these that make me lose interest in lakorns i'm up for new pairing but it's all about chemistry for me idk well see

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Aun takes photoshoot with Rome and Rita for IMAGE magazine.
But i prefer Rome with Rita in another lakorn.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
was that him lol didn't even know i'll go back and look at that well i only looked at the pics with rteam that's why since it's rita and i did skip the one with tye maybe i'll watch this one anyone know the storyline yet? i was hoping that her next lakorn would be WGG can't wait till that happens

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yes, I want to see WGG of Rome and Rita too.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
OH, you guys better believe Ch.3 will definitely pair up Rita and Ken in the future. It's a guarantee lol. So I already love Rita, I have grown to love Aun since his first stint in Nimit Marn, but I am not sure of them together, only because of how I imagine them to look like as a couple. BUT since Rita is awesome, and Aun is also a great actor, I think they can pull off the chemistry. I will definitely try out episode 1 though. Can't wait!

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres a thread of this already. they will begin filming soon. aun had to get a new look or haircut

tinah

sarNie Coma
rita said she has 2 upcoming lakorn. this one is probaly one of it but i wonder whats the other one and whos it with...she has so much on the way woo hoo!

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww shes soo cute in that youtube clip! i love her and I cant wait to see more of her in lakorns!
thanks tinah for the youtube link!

tinah

sarNie Coma
more clip from the fitting. they said its about 2 side of the family not getting along which of corse is n'ek/pra'ek. kind of remind me of "kuan kamatep" expecially ritas character. gosh, i dont like the sound of aun's role. hes a a proper guy. we probaly wont be noticing him as always

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO2TRgkeb0
credit to yiln10510