Life In His Hands [Chapter 9-12.18.10]

julalalex

sarNie Egg
"She's beautiful." He thought to himself. This woman in front of him. She was something different. Something that he had never seen before. His heart pounded as she gave him a faint smile. Regardless of her beauty there was something ugly about her. Something hidden behind her smile of innocence. It appears that something is hovering over her causing her beautiful face pain.

"Excuse me sir," Interfered the voice while he was admiring the beauty.
"I'm sorry." He said stepping aside as she walked by. His stare followed her even after she had walked away. Who is she, she seem's so beautiful and familiar. He continued to think towards himself. What am I thinking; I'll probably never

see her again anyways.

It's 4 p.m. already? I'm going to be late. She thought to herself as she got into her car. She laid her head back against the seat of the car and closed her eyes. Why does it feel like everything is suddenly going wrong. Her life was perfect growing up. Suddenly she was no longer the spoiled heiress that she once was. Her family had lost everything in the matter of minutes. She felt like ending her life plenty of times, but she had one motivation technically 4 and they were everything to her; her sisters.

"Sung Hai Chun Nan Yood Ruk Tur Tao Gub Sung Hai Chun Yood Hai J.."

"Hello, Dream speaking." Answered Dream just as the ringtone was about to settle.
"P' Dream Ka, Where are you? We're waiting for you in the front." Responded the voice of her younger sister Lada
"Lada ja, wait a moment ok. I'm on my way. I just got stuck in traffic."
"Ka, P' Dream." The young girl said cheerfully.
"Ok then see you there ja." Dream said hanging up the phone. She looked through her side mirrors and
her rear mirror to make sure there was no cars and proceeded to reverse. Just as she made it out of the lot
her head jerked backwards and she jerked forward with her chest slamming full force intot he steering wheel.

OH NO! He thought to himself as he look up to see he has slammed into someone's car. He quickly made his way out of the car to make sure the person was ok. As he made his way over to her car he noticed it was the beautiful woman he was observing from inside.

"Ms. are you ok? I'm so sorry." Win asked worried and afraid.
"It's ok, I'm fine Ka," Dream said as she tried to sit back up.
"Oh my this is horrible. I'm completely sorry."
"It's ok, It's not your fault. I should have been more alert." Dream said to the stranger.
"Let me take you to the hospital krup. I'm afraid you might be hurt."
"No, I can't sir. I mean I'm fine really."
"Ok then at least let me repair your car."
"No need to sir. I really have to go right now. I'm sorry."
"Well at least take my card." He said putting it into her hand. "If you need help fixing your car please don't hesitate to give me a call."
"Thank You, but I really must get going." Dream said driving off. Although she was hurt she couldn't leave her sisters there waiting. Her car was still driveable and the dent in it was the least of her worries. Her sisters were her worry at the present moment. She couldn't let her sisters wait any longer.

Strange, why is she in such a rush. Win thought to himself. There must be something important waiting for her at home. Like a husband. Win thought with a sigh. He looked at his car and noticed little damage compared to hers. He was surprised that she didn't throw a fit or even ask for money compensation.

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1-Worthless Child

Dream and her sisters arrived home to notice that the door was left wide open. Her sisters were a bit shocked, but Dream knew exactly what was happening. Her mother was drinking again and forgot to shut the door to the house.

"P' Dream Ka, why is our door open." Minnie asked.
"Mother probably left it open because it's hot." Dream responded trying to calm her sister's nerve down. They approached the house to hear a few voices inside. As they entered they realize that their mother was chatting with Sia Gaatpon the local loan shark.

"Lada, take Waen, Jin, and Minnie upstairs." Dream instructed.
"Ka, P' Dream." Lada said leading her sisters up the stairs as instructed.

"Sia Garmjorn, what are you doing here?" Dream asked quite annoyed and afraid.
"Dream! Why do you speak to Mr Gaatpon like that, come here. Come have a seat near mommy." Jintara scolded. Dream headed over to have a seat near her mother and stared coldly at Sia Gaatpon

"I've come to discuss some things with your mother about the money she owe's me."
"Money? Mother?" Dream said looking at her mother shocked.
"Yeah, Sia was asking me to let your sister Lada work for him in return for the money I owe. Let her work as a waitress."
"No way, Lada, needs to focus on school." Dream responded angrily.
"Dream.. it's only till my debt is paid off." Jintara said becoming briefly annoyed.
"Mom, I will not let Lada suffer for your mistakes." Dream said standing up.
"DREAM!" Jintara screamed as she slapped Dream across the face, "I'm your mother you have to listen to what I tell you."
"Mother.." Dream said looking at her mom with high regards in trying to hold back her tears.

"Ok, ok.. I won't force your child to work for me.. how about you Dream? Would you be interested in working in place of your sister? Think about it... if you work in place of your sister your mother won't have to force your sister to work for me. "

"... Sia is giving you a chance Dream, take it, take it, unless you want Lada to go and work for Sia instead."

"No, I won't let Lada work for Sia.. I'll do it." Dream said tearing up. "But you have to promise me that you won't drag Lada into anything anymore."

"Ok, ok I promise.. You do this for me and I won't mess with your sister." Jintara said excited.

"Ok very well then, you'll start tommorrow meet me at my office tommorrow at 6 pm." Sia Gaatpon said leaving with his men trailing behind. Jintara walked them out and noticed a dent in Dream's car.

"Dream.. Dream.. Come here." called Jintara.
"Yes mother?"
"Why is there a dent in your car?"
"Someone hit me."
"What? Did they give you money for it?"
"They tried to but I didn't take it because I was late to pick up nong."
"You stupid! Worthless daughter!" Jintara said smacking Dream yet again hard across the face. "Do you have any money?"
"No.."
"Worthless.." Jintara said walking out of the house. Dream watched as her mother walked out and began to tear up.
"P' Dream." she heard her sisters call out. They quickly ran over to her and embraced their older sister. "Please don't cry." Minnie comforted.
"I'm not crying. I just have something in my eye." Dream lied to spare her sisters feelings.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAHOO...i super love noon and aon <333 i love reading this...gosh it's so sad, her mother is so mean, and she has to work for the loan shark...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Me too! Love Aon&Noon!
Her mother is such a money hunger!
Does she even have a job?
If not, she needs to get one instead of trying to let her daughters work to pay off her bills or should I say trying to "sell" her daughters!

Great start btw (;​

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2 - Down To Earth

"Excuse me, Sir.. may I take your order?" asked the waitress.
"Excuse me please give me a second." gesturing his finger for her to hold on. "Khun Panit, please make sure you have my files ready by the time I get to the office." Win said ending the call. He put the phone down on the table and took a sip of his water. Talking to Khun Panit was always tiring. He had always lost so much energy before he could completely finish a conversation with him.

"Thank you, can I please order now?" Win said setting the cup down.
"No problem sir, What would you like to have this afternoon?" asked the waitress again. Win looked up and to his surprise he had a different waitress. His waitress was that beautiful woman he crashed into the previous day.
"It's you..Khun..."
"I'm sorry sir? Oh I'm sorry my name is Braiya Ka."
"Bpraiya...that's a beautiful name."
"Thank you." Dream responded in addition to a blush
"Oh.. I'm sorry, I'm Witarwirn." Win introduced. His face quickly turned into confusion as he heard Braiya giggle. "Is there something on my face?" Win said wiping his face back and forth.
"Oh no no sir, but I found it funny how you introduced yourself to me. It's my job to be your waitress and introduce myself, but you don't have to introduce yourself sir." Responded Dream with a giggle. Win immediately felt himself burn red to the core. He was so embarrassed he wanted to pour the cup of water over his head.
"I'm so embarrassed."
"Don't be it was a simple mistake. Now would you like to order sir?"
"Oh yes yes... anything in particular you recommend? I feel like eating something different today."
"Everything here is great sir. Personally I love the Sun Dried Alfredo Shrimp Pasta."
"Ok then I'll have that and some lemon tea."
"Ok then, anything else sir?"
"No that would be all."
"Would you like to order your desert now or wait until you finish your meal?"
"I'll wait until I finish my meal." Win responded
"Very well sir, I'll be right back with your drink and appetizer's sir." Dream said walking away. Win smiled as she walked away. He knew very well he wouldn't be able to eat desert, but he wanted to talk to her again. He was amazed at how she was so sweet and down to earth. During his lunch Win anticipated Dream's return to check on him. Everytime she came back to check on him Win made sure his cup was empty so that she could stay and refill it.

After Lunch

"Thank you for visiting us sir. Come again." Dream said as she watched Win leave. She looked on the table and noticed that he had left 4,000 baht on the table. She quickly ran after him

"Sir, sir excuse me." Dream called out. Win recognize her voice and turned around with a smile.
"Yes?"
"Your money.." Dream said as he turned around. Win's face immediately turned into a frown thinking she had chased him for a tip not realizing that he had already left her one.
"I've already.."
"No sir, I know you've left a tip, but you left 4,000 baht by mistake. I came to return it."
"Oh no, I meant to leave 4,000 baht for you. You were so courteous."
"Sir, 4,000 baht is too much for a tip." Dream said putting the money in his hand.
"Ms. Ms.. please take the tip. I give it as generosity and no alternative motive behind it."
"No, sir I understand it, but I don't want to take your tip; 4,000 baht for some of us we can't even earn with one full day of working."
"Ma'am please take it. I will feel really bad if you don't take it. At least see it as me making up for the damage I caused to your car yesterday."
"Car?"
"Yes I was the one who crashed into you."
"It's no problem sir, but please take your money back."
"No.. how about this. I'll keep my money, but you have to let me fix your car."
"Sir, please don't give me a hard time."
"Not at all. I want to make up for costing you time."
"Sir.."
"Ok how about this. you let me treat you to dinner tonight and I'll keep my money and not fix your car."
"Sir... I'm sorry, but I'm not that kind of woman.."
"Oh no no I know you aren't but I want to take you out as friends."
"S.."
"I won't take no for an answer. I'll wait here until you get off work. If til then you still refuse to have dinner with me then I will have wasted a full days of work."
"Sir.. please don't .."
"You should go back to work." Win said leaning against his car. Dream sighed and headed back in towards the restaurant in hopes that by the end of the day he would have given up and went home. She continued to work as she normal and continously looked out the window to make sure he was gone, but to her disapointment he was still out there waiting.

That Evening

Dream walked out of the restaurant and looked over towards the parking lot and smiled as she noticed Win's car was gone.
"I'm right here Khun Braiya." Win's voice said from behind her. "I moved my car because someone complained."
"Khun Witarwirn."
"Now are you ready to have dinner with me?"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhh win is soooo adorable...i couldn't help but smile when i was reading this...when he felt embarrassed when he said his name too, when he would wait for her to come to his table..and when dream wouldn't give in to taking the money or the dinner date....awwww i can totally see aon doing this...i hope she does go with him... =D LOVE this..thanks

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3 - She's The One

"You know it's strange. I've never been so fascinated by a woman so quickly." Win said as he put the piece of steak on Dream's plate.
"Fascinated? You are surely mistaking Ka, We've just met and we don't know each other."
"I know, but I can't explain it either. So Khun Braiya tell me a little about yourself."
"..me?"
"Yes.."
"Oh please call me Dream. My family and friends call me Dream."
"Dream? Hu..uh how interested the perfect fit for a woman like you. Dream.." Win chanted. Dream quickly felt embarrassed.
"How about you? Can you tell me a little about yourself?"
"No, no. I asked first so in order for me to tell you. You must tell me first."
"Ok, I'm Braiya my friends and family call me Dream. I have 4 younger sisters and we live with our mother."
"That's all?"
"Yes."
"I'm sure there is more to it then just that.. but ok if your uncomfortable then I won't coerce you to tell me. About me, I'm Witarwirn the only child." Win said with a smile. Dream giggled a little and smiled.
"Ok point taken."
"No, I'm serious that's pretty much all I have to say about myself."
"Wow, that's odd."

"Sung hai chun yood ruk tur tao gub sung hai chun yood hai jai.. Yood Mai Dai Rok.. Yood Ma.."

"Hello, Dream speaking." Dream interupted her phone from continuing it's song.
"Yai Dream where are you? You are suppose to meet Sia today."
"Oh mother I'm so sorry. I got held up at work. I'll be right home."
"Hurry up Yai Dream. I'll call Sia and tell him you'll be late."
"Thank you mother." Dream said hanging up. She held the phone to her chest and sighed.
"I'm sorry Khun Win, but I have to go. My mother needs me to run some errands."
"Ok then at least let me take you home."
"No, no.. I can go home on my own. Please don't make this any worst on me. If my mother see's you she will misunderstand."
"Ok, at least let me take you back to the restaurant to your car."
"Ok." Dream agreed.

Back At the Restaurant

"Thank you Ka." Dream said heading towards her car.
"Wait.. Khun Brai..Dream Krup. Would you mind if I asked for your number?"
"Khun Win.."
"I'm fine if it's a hassle."
"No not at all." Dream said with a blush. Win handed her his phone and Dream slowly typed in her phone number. She handed it back to the almost childlike Win.
"Thank you." Win said as he watched Dream get into her car and drive off.

"She's the one.." Win said to himself. He felt that he was in instant love with Dream. There was nothing about her that he didn't like.
"She's The one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Win screamed aloud in the vacant parking lot.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahahahhaha win is hilarious....i love aon..he's was so great, i can picture this happening...it was so cute, except for when her mother ruined it by calling and saying that she had to meet sai...i wonder what kind of job will he make her do? hmmm is sai related to win at all???? thank for another update :D

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4 - Bluemoon Cafe

At Bluemoon Cafe

Dream walked into the cafe with a sigh. She knew that whatever Sia wanted her to do wasn't going to be the perfect job, but she wanted to get through this fast for her mother. Being a waitress for Sia Gaatpon's bar shouldn't be so bad after all she was a waitress. She met Sia Gaatpon in his office, but to her surprise he wasn't there yet either. She sat there patiently hoping that he would never show up. If he didn't show up she would have an excuse to blow off this entire deal and buy more time from Sia Gaatpon for her mother's debt.

"Dream what are you doing here." asked a voice entering the room. She didn't need to turn around to know who it was. It was Sia Gaatpon's son Gumjorn.
"Gumjorn." Dream mumbled under her breath.
"So what are you doing here?" asked Gumjorn excited as he took a seat near Dream on the couch. Dream slightly moved aside and responded
"I'm here to see your father.. about a job."
"A job?" answered with a loud laugh. "You know if you wanted a job all you had to do was come to me." He said moving closer to Dream. He took a hold of her hand and looked into her eyes.
"You know I'll be willing to do anything for you." He added, but with his hand caressing her face. Dream felt completely uncomfortable and tried to move away
"Khun Gumjorn...Don't please." Dream said slightly pushing him away.
"Dream .."

"Gumjorn what are you doing?" Sia Gaatpon asked entering the office.
"Father." Gumjorn said looking at Sia Gaatpon. "Nothing I'm just messing with .."
"Go outside and do your job." Gaatpon ordered.
"Bu.."
"Go now." Demanded Gaatpon sternly.
"Ok." Gumjorn said walking out a little angry. He hoped his father would not take a liking to Dream because she was his woman.

"I apologize for my son's ignorance." Gaatpon said with a dirty smile.
"... So what is it that you want me to do."
"Nothing, nothing at all. I just want you to be a waitress."
"Thats all?" asked Dream confused. Even for Sia Gaatpon that was out of the normal.

At the Entrance of Bluemoon Cafe

"Hey Win." yelled out Gumjorn as he saw his friend enter the club.
"Hey Gumjorn." Win responded. The two proceeded to walk inside the club and catch up a little bit.
"So are you still dating Daru?" asked Gumjorn.
"Oh no, we've decided to stay friends. Besides she's dating someone else."
"Really? Who?"
"She's dating Teenai."
"Teenai?"
"Yeah..So what about you? Anyone new in your life?"
"You know me there is always plenty. Right now I have a crush on a new girl who started working here today as a waitress. My dad's talking to her right now."
"She's new and you already like her?"
"I went to school with her. She was a star of the University."
"Is this the girl you use to tell me about?"
"Yeah, her."
"Are you going to introduce me to her?"
"Of course, but you have to promise me that once you see her you won't want her? I don't think I'm your competition."
"Of course, you know me I wouldn't take what my friend wants. Beside I've already got someone special in my mind."

At Dream's Home

"P' Lada Ka I'm hungry." Little Minnie said tugging on her sister's shirt.
"Ok, what do you want to eat?"
"I want some eggs."
"Ok." Lada said walking towards the kitchen with her head still bobbing out the window to see if Dream was home yet. As Lada made her way into the kitchen she over heard her mother talking on the phone

"Dream is with Sia Gaatpon right now. You better go check on her. I want to make sure she's safe."
"Krup."
"Oh... one more thing Puran.. don't tell her I told you to check on her."
"Why Krup?"
"No reason. I just don't want her to know." Jintara said hanging up the family. Lada smiled as she realized that her mother wasn't as bad as she appeared. Her mother cared for all of them deeply, but had a difficult time in showing so.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp....sia gaatpon's son likes dream, and is friends with win OOoooOo awww her mom cares about dream...lol adding puran into the mix too...3 guys for dream..but i still choose win :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally got caught up with all the updates! OMG! Me loves Win! What a cutie! Win is goint to meet Gumjorn's "new girl" Win is such a sweetheart. He'll never take what his friends wants....Oh I can't wait to read what'll happen next once Win meets Gumjorn's "new girl" Shocker?...I think so​

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
so they both like the same girl! poor win he already said shes the one!
thank you this is gettin good :]

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5 - Beautiful On The Outside; Ugly On The Inside

Win felt as though his heart has just been ripped out of his chest and thrown into a pack of hungry wolves. The girl that his best friend introduced him to is the same woman he believed was his "One"

"Win, this is Khun Bpraiya or Nong Dream." Gumjorn introduced
"Khun Bpraiya Krup this is Witarwirn Panidarnan. My best friend and Heir to One of the biggest Hotel Chain in the country."
"Kh..un..Witarwirn, nice to meet you." Dream said holding out her hand. She felt awkward meeting Win again in a place like this. She knew he had already assumed the worst in her.
"Nice to meet you Khun Bpraiya." Win said shaking her hand with a firm grip. Dream tried to pull her hand away, but Win's grip was so tight to where if she had tugged any harder she may have actually fell backwards.
"Can I assist you with anything Khun Gumjorn? Khun Witarwirn?"

What is she doing here? I hope she's not one of those girls... Win said in his head
"Dream.. You should come and sit with Win and I upstairs." Gumjorn invited.
"Umm, no.. I don't think that would be such a good idea. This is my first day of work. I see many tables that need to be cleared and many customers who needs to be served." Dream said pinning her ponytail in a bun.
"Oh, come on Dream... you're my friend. I'm sure my father won't mind..."
"I'm here to work, and not be or do anything else." Dream said firmly looking at Gumjorn. She took another look at Win and nodded her head.
"Excuse me Khun Win, I must get back to work now." Dream said walking towards a messy table.

"Hey Gumjorn, she doesn't look the least bit interested in you." Win said with a smile.
"She is, but Dream has alot of pride, so she doesn't show it. One day I'll get to her."
"Gumjorn, she's a woman not a toy... you can't just wind her up and expect her to walk the line you set for her."
"Have you forgotten who I am?"
"So, are you telling me that you aren't going to take this girl serious once you get her?"
"Have I ever?"
"Then why must you spend time to woo her when she isn't the least bit interested in you?"
"Because she isn't interested in me that's why. Girls like Dream are challenging, the more challenging the more fun." Gumjorn said taking a sip of his Cristal.
Bastard. Win thought to himself as he listened to Gumjorn's selfish plan.

At The Entrance of Bluemoon Cafe

Puran entered with Dream on his mind. He was absolutely worried about her. He didn't like the fact that Dream had to come and work in a place like Bluemoon Cafe, but knew he was unable to do anything about it because it was her personal affairs with her family, but the best he could do was protect her. He felt that it was his duty to protect her. The two had grown up together and Puran came to be very fond and protective of Dream. Although his feelings for Dream surpass friendship; He knew that Dream would never see him more than just her friend and he was able to accept that willingly.

"Hey Puran." Dream greeted as she saw him enter the club.
"Dream, there you are I was thinking that I may have to go searching for you."
"Silly, what are you doing here?"
"Yo.. Uh, I heard that today was your first day working here and I wanted to swing by and make sure you were ok."
"How sweet of you." Dream teased.
"How about I stick around until it's time for you to go home and take you home?"
"Umm, are you sure I still have quite awhile left ...well maybe you should just go home. It'll be too late for you."
"Nonsense, you know that I can wait as long as you need."
"No, really I have a few hours left in my shift."
"Ok, how about this .. the station is right down the street. I have some work that I have to finish up on. I'll go and finish up my work and when it's time for you to get off I'll come by and pick you up."
"Umm... ok, I get off in 4 hours."
"Ok sounds good. I have a few reports to write up."
"Ok, thanks Puran. I'll see you later."
"Ok, be careful Dream." Puran said walking out the same doors he had entered through.

Dream looked at her watch as she wiped the table clean. It was almost time for her to go home.
"Waiting for something? Or someone should I ask?" a voice said from behind. Dream turned around to see Witarwirn behind her..
"Khun.. Wi..Witarwirn." she said hoarsely
"Krup, Khun Bpraiya.. Oh Khun Dream." Win said looking at her.
"No, I was just making sure I got everything done on time."
"Relax, I'm not your boss." Win said taking a seat at the table Dream was cleaning.
"What time are you getting off?"
"In a few minutes. I better go get ready to go home." Dream said walking away nervously.

Outside of Bluemoon Cafe

"Puran, where are you?" Dream asked herself as she paced back and forth waiting for Puran. It's been 20 minutes since they were suppose to meet and he has yet to show up. "Maybe he forgot." Dream said walking towards the end of the street.
"Can I take you home?" Win asked appearing from behind a tree.
"Khun Win.."
"Come on i'll take you home." Win said grabbing Dream by the hand. He walked her over to his car, opened the door and politely forced her in.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Puran :wub:

At least he accepted that Dream only sees him as a friend and nothing else more. And it is just so sweet of him when he said he was going to protect her. Watch out Win, don't be hurting Dream or else he be :arrg:

julalalex

sarNie Egg
*Recently remember I had started this. I actually have a few updates ready. I'm going to try to wrap this one up ASAP.

Chapter 6: Indecent Proposal

“Khun Win… Where are we going? This isn’t the way to my house.” Dream pointed out. Her stomach began to twist because she was afraid. She felt stupid for getting into his car with so little protest.
“Don’t worry Khun Dream I won’t hurt you. I just want to show you something.” Win responded. He smiled because he knew that Dream was afraid. He knew that she was afraid of being alone with him.

Win and Dream arrived at a bridge where Win parked. He got out of the car and gestured for Dream to follow. Dream hesitantly got out of the car and trailed behind Win.

“Khun Win Ka, what are we doing here?” Dream asked nervous.
“Don’t worry Khun Dream, I won’t kill you and toss you under a bridge. I just wanted to clear my mind a little and I sense that you probably want to do the same.”
“Clear your mind? I’m sorry. I’ll wait in the car.” Dream responded heading back towards the car. Win quickly ran towards her and grabbed her by the hand. He led her to the bridge and turned to look at her.
“If it isn’t to personal can I ask you why you are working at Bluemoon?” Win asked intrusively. He really wanted to know why Dream would agree to working at a place like Bluemoon.
“I…I… my mother has some debts and in order to help her I have to find a second job.” Dream responded.
“Khun Dream, but a place like Bluemoon it is so sleazy. Also, Gumjorn is a bad person to work around.”
“..Khun Win, I don’t know the purpose you asked me here. I don’t know the purpose of why you are so interested in my life, but know that regardless of the reason I cannot leave. I must help my mother pay back her debt.” Dream said a little annoyed.
“Khun Dream, I don’t know why, but I am very interested in you. If you don’t mind I can pay her debt for her in exchange for you. I mean you would come and work for me at my hotel.” Win offered.
“Khun Win, we’ve know each other for less than a week. Not even 3 days why would you generously help me?” Dream responded with suspicion. “I don’t know what you think it is that I do, but it is nothing like you think.” She added.
“Khun Dream, I don’t want to offend you. I don’t think of you in any bad ways, but I just want to help you.” Win responded to her suspicious remarks.
“Khun Win, I am sorry, I am sure you aren’t a bad person, but I cannot accept your offer. It just seems too good to be true. Surely, you can extend this offer to someone more deserving.”
“Khun Dream, marry me.” Win said with little hesitation.
“Excuse me?!” Dream responded extremely shocked.
“You heard me right. I want to marry you.” Win said. Dream shocked and unsure how to respond turned around and walked towards the car. “Khun Dream.” Win said as he watched Dream walk away.
“I’d like to go home now please.” Dream said as she turned back to look at him one more time.
“You haven’t answered my question.” Win said.
“Khun Win, I really don’t understand.” Dream said.
“We can marry just by name. I don’t expect any physical interactions with you.”
“Then why..”
“My business I am making so much less money than I can. The reason being is that most business associates and customers all have families. They think I am incapable of running an empire on my own. So to show them that I am no longer the little boy who has to work under his father’s guidance I want to show them I am responsible. Having a family is one of the ways. Even though I have known you for less than 3 days. I know you are filial, respectful, and you know the value of money.”
“Khun Win, I don’t know what to say. This all seems so unreal. Also, I am sure there are many out there for you who deserve to be your wife. I don’t deserve to be your wife.”
“Khun Dream, I will be the one to determine that. If you agree I will sign you a check for 10 Million Baht. This money will be to support your mother and any other siblings you may have at home.”
“10 Million Baht? Khun Win, I am not the type to sell myself for money.”
“You aren’t selling yourself. That $10 Million Baht will be your dowry. That will include a house and a car for your mother and siblings. However, you will have to live with me.”
“Khun Win, I really can’t. This offer sounds too good to be true. I don’t know why you would extend this opportunity to me, but I cannot accept it.”
“Khun Dream, what would be the worst? You marry me legally and traditionally. There will be no prenuptial agreement involve. If we divorce you will end up with whatever you want to take from me. The person on the losing end of this bargain is me.”
“Khun Win…. I … I really…”
Win used the business thing as an excuse, but really he wanted Bpraiya. Although they have just met he was intrigued, and infatuated with her. What Win didn’t know was that this choice would turn both his and Bpraiya’s life completely upside down. Win thought about the first time he set eyes on her up until the very time he made that offer to her. He was unsure and conflicted about why he had made such an indecent proposal, but not for one second did he doubt his choice. Win felt a little disappointed that Dream declined his proposal, but his persistent nature will not let it end there. He will continue to pursue her under all circumstances possible.

julalalex

sarNie Egg
Chapter 7: Money on my mind.

Dream lay in bed thinking about Witarwin’s offer and couldn’t think of any real negative reasons why he would make such a proposal. In her mind the answer was no. In her heart the answer was no. In her response the answer was no. As she lay there thinking a loud deathly scream caused her to sit up in shock. She quickly ran out of her room to see where the screams were originating from. Once she reached downstairs she noticed that her mother and sisters were out of bed and all huddled up on the couch. She quickly ran downstairs and notice strange men threatening her mother with guns.
“What is going on? Who are you?” Dream asked running towards her mother and sisters.
“Ask your mother.” One of the strange men responded.
“Mom, who are they? What is going on?” Dream
“Dream..they …they…”
“We are her debtors. She owes us some money. We came to collect.” The strange man standing in front of them responded before Jintara could finish her sentence.
“Mother again? We still owe Sia Gaatpon money.” Dream scolded.
“Dream, I…”
“I don’t care about you family quarrel, but today I have to take some money back with me or one of you girls are going with me.” The stranger said attempting to grab one of Dream’s little sisters.
“No!No! Leave my sisters alone!” Dream yelled pushing the men away.
“Then do you have the money?”
“How much does she owe you?”
“2 Million Baht.”
“2 Million Baht? Where will I get that kind of money?” Dream asked turning to look at her mother.
“So… do you have it or not?”
“I don’t…”
“Ok, then give me this one.” The stranger said grabbing Lada. Dream tried to grab a hold of her sister, but the men had shoved her back onto the couch.
“Tomorrow. Come back tomorrow. I have money in my bank account, but the bank will not let me withdraw so much money from an ATM. Come back tomorrow and I will have the money ready for you.” Dream said without thinking. She couldn’t think of anything else other than lying. She knew she had nearly nothing in her bank account, but she couldn’t let these men harm her sisters and mother.
“Tomorrow? Ok. I will give you until tomorrow. If you don’t have our money by tomorrow I will take two of your sisters one for each million your mother owes us.” The men said walking out of the house. Dream turned to look at her mother in disappointment and pain. Her mother looked at her and attempted to avoid meeting eyes with Dream.
“What? Don’t look at me like that. I’m your mom. Your suppose to help me pay my debt. Wait, you told them you will pay them back tomorrow. You have money?”
“No…” Dream responded to her mother.
“Then why did you tell them that? What will we do if they come back tomorrow?!” Jintara asked panicked.
“I will figure something out.” Dream said.
“Figure something out? You aren’t capable.” Jintara insulted. “Ok..ok If they come back let them take Lada and Waen they are the other oldest. Maybe they will just let them sit with customers at the bar to pay for our debts.” Jintara added selfishly
“Mother… I will not let them take Lada or Waen.” Dream responded
“Oyyyy you stupid idiot.” Jintara said pressing on Dream’s head. “If you don’t let them take them and we don’t have the money then they will kill us.”

Dream looked at her mother in disappointment. This was once the woman who raised all of her daughters alone. This was the woman who once loved her children and gave up her own happiness to raise them. Now she was the woman who was pushing them deeper and deeper into death. This is the woman she and her sisters call mother.
Dream put her sisters to bed and lay in bed thinking of how she will overcome this severe obstacle. She knew very well that 2 Million Baht in a day time is impossible to do.
As the sun rose that morning Dream couldn’t help but think that fate has played a horrible trick on her. Fate was purposely attempting to torcher her by letting the sun rise so soon. Dream went about her normal morning routine before heading out to work. As she drove by Blue Moon she had an idea in her mind that may help save her, her mother, and her sisters. She took a deep breath as she parked in front of the café. This was her only choice. Dream had stopped at a few banks along the way and not one would even consider partial loans to her. Maybe, taking a loan from Sia Gaatpon wouldn’t be so horrible she told herself in attempts to suppress the true negative thoughts she had.
Inside Blue Moon Café in front of Gaatpon’s Office
Dream nervously twirled her fingers around one another as she waited for Sia Gaatpon to return. His secretary had assured Dream that Sia Gaatpon would return shortly. As she sat there a familiar voice called for her.
“Dream.” Gumjorn said walking over to her. Dream looked up at Gumjorn and greeted him politely.
“What are you doing here Dream?” Gumjorn asked curious.
“I .. I came to discuss some matters with your father.”
“Maters? Like?”
“A Loan.” Dream responded shamefully.
“A Loan? Let me see if I can reach my father.” Gumjorn said in attempts to score some points from the unsuspecting Dream.
Gumjorn dialed his father’s number and his father picked up immediately.
“Hey dad.. are you coming into the club anytime soon. Dream is waiting for you.”
“I am on my way. Tell her to wait. She is probably coming about that loan.” Gaatpon said with a sly tone.
“Are you going to give her that loan?” Gumjorn asked.
“In exchange for her yes.” Gaatpon said with no shame at all. Gumjorn felt his stomache had just been punched. His father wanted the same woman that he wanted.
“Father…. I want Dream. Please give her to me. I will loan her the money.”
“No. I must have Bpraiya as my mistress.” Gaatpon said hanging up on his son. Gumjorn felt extremely upset. He has had his eyes on Dream since they were in school together and no way was he letting his father just take her. He walked back over to Dream and smiled.

“Dream, how about you come with me. I will loan you the money. My father is gone for a while right now. I will give you the loan with no interest. You really don’t want to pay my father’s high interest do you?” Gumjorn said pretending to be concerned.
“But I….”
“Oh come on. You can trust me.” Gumjorn said grabbing Dream’s hand.
Gumjorn brought Dream to a restaurant in his mother’s hotel. Dream waited as Gumjorn made a call to the bank. Dream knew that this was a horrible idea, but it was the only way possible to gain that money by the end of the day. Gumjorn returned and sat across from Dream.
“Good news Dream, I just spoke to the bank manager and you can go in to get the money today. Just tell him that I sent you.” Gumjorn said grabbing Dream’s hand. Dream slightly smiled and pulled her hands away from the table.
“Thank you so much Jorn. I am so sorry to bother you. I will try to pay you back as soon as possible.” Dream said nervously.
“Don’t worry about it pay me back when you can. But, I won’t allow you to say no to lunch with me real fast.” Gumjorn responded.
“Ok.” Dream accepted hesitantly. She had to be at work in just awhile and didn’t really like having lunch alone with Gumjorn, but she had no choice. After all he did help her. Through the entire lunch Gumjorn made several attempts at conversation with Dream, but she kept her responses short and subtle. Dream wasn’t comfortable around Gumjorn and she didn’t want him to see that.
1 Hour and 30 minutes later
“Jorn, I… I am sorry, but I have to excuse myself. I really have to be at work in a few minutes.” Dream said as they finished having lunch.
“Oh, ok. I won’t keep you then. I’m sorry for taking up your time. I will take you to work.”
“No its ok Ka. I can take a cab.”
“No ..no.. nonsense. I brought you here I will take you.” Jorn said getting out of his seat. Dream had no option except to comply. She felt uneasy about this, but she had to trust this person. He was the person that could have possibly just saved her sisters and mother.
During the car ride Dream kept her eyes fixed on the road ahead. Her eyes were beginning to betray her. She felt herself slowly slipping away. Her body was beginning to feel weakened and she felt herself beginning to lose all coherent thoughts. She realized that at some point Gumjorn had drugged her. She turned to look at the now smiling Gumjorn and attempted to open the door to the car, but Gumjorn managed to stop her. A midst of the struggle Gumjorn’s car swerved uncontrollably leaving the car behind them to honk continuously. At last Dream lost the fight.. he had simply but a heavy amount of sedatives in her food or drink. Gumjorn smiled as he felt proud of his success.
“Don’t worry Nong Dream, I will take good care of you. I’m sure you rather be mines then my father’s mistress.” Gumjorn said turning his car around back towards the hotel.

julalalex

sarNie Egg
*If anyone is reading this please leave some feedback so I can know how it is going.Thank you. This chapter is kind of long because I just couldn't stop writing! I am intent on finishing this one

Chapter 8: Wife or Mistress That is the Question.

Gumjorn placed Dream on the bed and walked over to the table in his hotel room. He poured himself a glass of whiskey and grinned as he stares at the unconscious Dream. He slowly walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed. His hands began to trace her lips and caress her cheeks. His mind visited multiple levels of sinning as he sat beside her. He looked down at her shirt and ran his fingers down her arm. His hands made it to the bottom of her shirt. As he attempted to pull it up in hopes of removing it a loud bang outside his hotel room caught his attention. He quickly got off the bed and ran to the door. As he opened the door to see what the commotion was he was hit so hard that he fell unconscious.
In a condo outside of town
As Dream slowly regained conscious her vision remained temporarily blurry. She tried to remember the last thing she remembered doing. As she woke she saw herself laying in a bed in a bedroom that looked unfamiliar to her. She then remembered fighting with Gumjorn before losing conscious. She quickly sat up and examined herself. Her clothes were still intact. She let out a sigh of relief.
“Don’t worry, Gumjorn didn’t do anything to you.” A familiar voice said from the side. Dream quickly turned to find Witarwin sitting in a chair adjacent to the bed.
“Khun Win.” Dream’s squeaky voice let out. “How did I… what are you..”
“How did you get here and what am I doing here? Well, I brought you here and I am here because this is my condo.” Win answered.
“Your Condo?” Dream rhetorically asked.
“I was driving behind a car and noticed it swerving. I thought something was wrong. A few minutes later the car turned back and I noticed you in the car with Gumjorn, but you weren’t conscious so I decided to follow. Gumjorn had taken you back to his hotel room. I knocked him out and brought you back here until you woke up. So what happened? How did you end up in Gumjorn’s car?” Witarwin Said.
Dream couldn’t gather her thoughts well enough to explain anything. Her eyes began to water and she sniffled a little.
“It’s ok you can tell me. I know we haven’t know each other for very long, but tell me. Why did Gumjorn have to drug you?”
“I don’t know.” Dream responded. She looked at Witarwin and took a deep breath. She knew that telling Witarwin her problem wouldn’t solve anything, but she just had to remove this heavy weight on her heart. She needed an outside opinion and criticism or maybe even praise. After all she was trying to be a filial child. She slowly explained the events that took place after her short trip with Win. Win couldn’t help but pity Dream. At the same time he couldn’t help but consider it an opportunity to pounce on her misfortune and use it to his advantage.
Win got up and walked over to his desk. He pulled out his check book and wrote an amount down followed by signing the check. He walked over to Dream and handed it to her.
“This money will take care of your mother’s debt.”
“Khun Win… I can’t, I really can’t.”
“You can take the money and save your mother and sisters, don’t take the money and let your sisters and mother be harmed, or go back and beg Gumjorn to help you in addition to the risk of being taken advantage of. Whichever choice sounds more logical to you please do make it.” Win said sarcastically.
“I….”
“Don’t worry, I have ways for you to repay me.” Win said taking a seat on the bed beside Dream. He slowly ran his fingers down her face as he looked deeply into her eyes. Dream jerked her head backwards and attempted to move away.
“Khun Win.. I am not that kind of person. I can’t.. I can’t repay you with …”
“With sex? Are you to innocent to even say the word?” Win teased. “Don’t worry that isn’t what I want from you. You know what I want from you. My heart is still a little broken from your unwillingness to accept my proposal.” Win added.
“I really.. really.”
“You know you are one stubborn woman. I like that, but you have no choice but to accept. If you don’t accept by sun down tonight your mother and sisters will be put in harm’s way. Are you able to take responsibility for what will possibly happen to them? Are you willing to go back to Sia Gaatpon who is dying to have you as his mistress or Gumjorn his equally evil son? Think about it.. you can accept help from me and be my lawfully wedded wife or go to Gaatpon and Gumjorn and be their mistress. I’m not saying that my offer to you isn’t a blow to your ego or dignity, but only you and I will know about it. Being the mistress to Gaatpon and Gumjorn everyone will know.”
“Before I answer can I ask you something?”
“Yes. Always.”
“Why did you choose to help me? Why are you making this offer to me?”
“I choose to help you because even though I am not a good guy I can’t stand to see a woman be forced into something she doesn’t want to do. I am making this offer to you for the reasons I once told you. Now are you going to accept my proposal?”
“What if we later on meet someone that we are in love with? What will we do? We will have to live with the fact that we are divorcees.”
“I won’t ever remarry or marry again because I will never fall in love. However, whenever you find the person that is right for you I will let you go. As long as you ask me for a divorce and tell me who the guy is.”
“That sounds all too easy. It sounds all to perfect. All too good to be true. “
“Maybe, but are you willing to take the risk or do you want to try being Gaatpon’s and Gumjorn’s mistress?”
“No…”
“No I don’t want to be their mistress.”
“But….”
“But before I agree we have to discuss terms and ground rules that we both must follow.”
“Ok. Go ahead I am listening.”
“No physical intimacy.”
“Done, unless you allow me to I will not touch a stand of hair on your head.” Win said outing a mischievous smile.
“That will never happen! ……… and … and…there will be no wedding ceremony.”
“That I cannot do. I am a wealthy person. If I marry secretly it will look bad for me and for you.”
“But…”
“No.”
“Ok, as long as we are married I don’t care who you date or go out with, but you cannot sleep with any other woman.”
“Huh?”
“Well, if we are married we are taking a vow of faithfulness. If you sleep with another woman then we are breaking our oath to marriage. Even though it is a marriage for business purposes. We must hold the principles of marriage.”
“Then why am I allowed to date and go out with other women at all?”
“Because those can be casual friends.”
“Ok done.”
“You cannot give my mother money if she ever comes and ask for it.”
“What?”
“My mother may have raised me, but sometimes my mother she has this side that is dark. I don’t want her to take advantage of your generosity.”
“Done, unless you ask me I will not give any money to your mother.”
“I am still able to work.”
“……. It depends on where you are working. If you are thinking about that restaurant you work at now.. stop it. There is no way the wife of Nai Witarwin Panidanan is going to work at a restaurant as a waitress. I will find you a job.”
“But…..”
“No.”
“Then…”
“Ok then go back to Sia Gaatpon and or Gumjorn.”
“… What job will you find me?”
“You will be my personal assistant at work. My secretary recently quit. You start work tomorrow.”
“What? I have to give a 2 weeks notice to my boss. I would feel terrible if I just left.”
“Ok I’ll give you two weeks. It’ll take two weeks to find a wedding planner that can plan a wedding within a month.”
“A month?! That is too soon!”
“Not for Nai Witarwin Panidanan.”
“.. I’m unsure.. abou…”
“Ok then go bac…”
“Can you please stop that?” Dream demanded. Win smiled and moved his face closer to hers.
“You have some rules for me I can have some rules for you too.”
“Wha…”
“You don’t think I am that big of a fool do you?”
“No, but… Ok lets hear them.”
“1. No matter where you go you must always inform me.”
“Ok, that is an invasion of…”
“You can…”
“Ok. Ok. I will tell you wherever I go.” Dream said to stop Win from finishing his sentence. Win smiled and backed away from Dream.
“Good. 2. You will always address me as P’ Win.”
“Wha..”
“Oh come on that is not even a hard request. Unless you want to call me hmmm Tee Ruk Ka… or Samee Ka..”
“P’ Win it is.” Dream answered to stop the embarrassing names from popping up.
“3. You will allow me to call you Nong Dream.”
“A…”
“Or do you want me to call you Tee Ruk Krub or Mia Ja…. Ooo I like the sound of Mia Ja..”
“Nong Dream is good too.”
“4. You will follow your own request and not sleep with any other men. After we get married your past or anyone you slept with Is behind you. That includes going out with them too. You are my wife. You will not date or see any other man like I will not see any other woman.” Win demanded. Dream blushed because she had never been with a man. She had never even let a man kiss her.
“O..ok.” She responded shyly.
“Why are you blushing?”
“I am not blushing.”
“Yes you are… don’t tell me you’ve never…. Never..”
“It’s none of your business.” Dream said attempting to turn away.
“I can’t believe this my bride to be is a virgin.” He is said leaning in.
“Hey.. I…”
“Ok Ok I won’t harass you anymore. Let’s continue with business.” Win said with a slight giggle.
“Yes please..”
“5. You will sleep in the bed with me.”
“What?! Are you insane! No way!”
“Why not? Please? … You see I have this disability.. If there is a woman with me she has to sleep with me in bed. I have to be near a woman If that woman is in the room with me. Don’t worry I won’t touch you or anything. I just want you to lay next to me.”
“That sounds extremely psycho.”
“What can I say I was born with a loose screw. At least that’s what my father tells me.” Win said. Dream noticed the shift in Win’s mood and posture once the subject of his father came up, but she dare not pry.
“Ok.. I … “
“Wow that was easier than I thought.”
“But I will kill you if you even think abo…”
“I know I know. 6.”
“6? I only had 4 for you!”
“What can I say. I am a demanding man. Also, I have more to bargain because I am the paying party.” Win said without thinking. Dreams face filled with sadness as she heard those words. It made her feel low and cheap.Win notice what had just happened and moved in closer to Dream. He grabbed her by the chin and positioned her face to where their eyes met.
“Listen Dream, I am not buying you. I am marrying you so I am financially supporting you as my wife. You aren’t an object, but you are Witarwin’s wife. Remember that. True we are not marrying out of love, but as long as you have the title Mrs. Witarwin Panidanan attached to your name you will always be taken care of and treated with the proper respect. I’m sorry for saying that. 6. Always be yourself.” Win said. Dream was taken away by what Witarwin just stated. She felt like cupid had just hit her with an arrow. She felt her heart jumping into Win’s hands. She was afraid. Afraid that Win would hurt her. She knew that there was no way they would be together successfully. Win came from a world of the fortunate and she came from a world of the unfortunate. She smiled and grabbed Win’s hand.
“Thank you so much Khun Witarwin. I don’t know how I will ever repay you.” Dream said.
“You don’t have to. I am helping you because you are my wife.”
“But…”
“There are no buts about it. Now I will write you a check for 2 Million Baht. You will take this to your mother’s debtors and pay off her debt. Then you will pack up your things and move into my condo.”