LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
as some of you may knoe it’s been while since we had a concert here in Minnesota and of COURSE they will be TOURING else where too!!!… BUT GET READY TO JAM IT DOWN WITH LIFT & OIL and MAYBE one or two special GUEST along wit them… MORE INFORMATION WILL BE COMING so check back!

if u have any questions or what not please check our blog and write to us there!
http://run2007.wordpress.com

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N && TLM

Cool...i'll just give my cousin, Pa and ay'Ked a call for more info. I'm sure they'll be in IL sometime during the tour. :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
wow! im SURPRISE were gunna get a gOod number in MN...teehehehehehe looks like we need to get a bigger place...

FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO GO just a thought
Would u guys prefer a sit down concert or a party type thang!?!

please go to the blog and post your answer so we and the sponsor have a clue of what venue we should book!!!!

I sure to get more information of their tour soon!!! so be BEAR wit me!
Hmm...Talking of it should be a sit down or party type thing concert. I liked how Kat English concert was and also how P'Patson and P'Panadda concert was. I liked how it was coordinate, but do keep me updated. Can't wait to party with you ladies again. Reading all these comments; MN is totally gonna be a full pack house. ;)

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I am down...any Cali folks that are down, we should all carpool, it's safer and cheaper...let me know, I'm not even joking...hepefully, I won't be working when they come out...MN to me is way closer and better than Thailand.
LOL! You're funny...

I'm in Cali...I'm definately down if they are coming to California. I'll be driving by then I'm so happy 'cause I don't have to depend on anyone anymore to take me to concerts, which they always bail out on me in the end. This time no more excuses and I'm taking myself there.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
omg y soooo far away..shoot my cusin gonna be mad..she just came down from minn to cal n now them comin up thea. that really suck..o my gosh i just hope they come down to california like num...num was soooooooooo hotttttt he is better looking in person than in movies and lakorn..i bet oil gonna be way better...please come down to cal..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
California is closer to me than MN. I heard Oil is pretty good looking in real life. LOL. Lift shouldn't be too bad either. ;)

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Hmm...Talking of it should be a sit down or party type thing concert. I liked how Kat English concert was and also how P'Patson and P'Panadda concert was. I liked how it was coordinate, but do keep me updated. Can't wait to party with you ladies again. Reading all these comments; MN is totally gonna be a full pack house. ;)
yupper i have a good feeling were gunna get the best show too!!! lol!!! but it's gunna be CRAZY working for us again! ya going right!?!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
keep us posted... i'm up for the 4hr drive to see Lift n Oil... just need to clear the schedule so i can use the day after to recover from seeing some HOT guys :)

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone no if they will be touring australia too?....it'll be cool to see some thai actors down here

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
okie so here's what's going down... they will be touring the U.S. and here are the cities we will like to hit and tickets are going on sale now cuss there will not be any selling at the door UNLESS we have left over ticekts. so get your tickets early (LIKE NOW) cuss people are already calling to RESEVER THEIR!

-Columbus,Ohio
-St.Paul,Minnesota
-Fresno,Califorina
-Huston,Texas

more cities to come!!!!

if you would like to purcahseur tickets please give me a call or PM me.

SUNNY::651-239-4597

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow i've been waiting for this for a while now lol
how much are tickets and do you know the acutal dates...for fresno?

OMG MY MAN IS COMING WOOOo!

SEE PZE I SHOULD REALLY JUST MOVE TO OHIO! LMFAO! :loool: