LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i knew alot of you sarnies were there at the carmichael one too... i just didnt know who was who lol...

anyhow im glad i got to meet them in person...it was a very nice experience...my back ached so bad from standing in the long arse line though..but overall its worth the wait!!!!! :p i would share my pic with them...but then i cant find my dang cord for the scanner...and the pics from the cam..werent that great ..i think i should invest in a good cam in the near future..just for this type of events :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nice to meet you too Nai_1_1. The concert was alright. Did you stay for the whole time? I went home after Lift-Oil sign my photo of them. If you stay what happen after that? I want to stay for the whole time but my dad was in a rush and he is piss.
There was so much people at the concert but after awhile people start leaving. I don't understand Thai but my cousin told me that some people were piss and start causing. I was kind of mad because VIP weren't really VIP the only thing is that we get to bring camera and they said that we get to take picture with them for free but we still got to pay $20. It wasn't worth my money. I didn't get much picture because there were so much people and they were tall and I am short so I didn't get that much pics but I video tape most of their singing.
I like Oil more than Lift but after the concert I like Lift more because of his personality but he look hotter in person but for me Oil look the same except he is skinner and his face is a little different but Lift look hotter to him. Now I am a Lift fan. Lift is so much nicer than Oil but I still like Oil just that as much as I like Lift.
I got to take a picture with Lift's wife and he is very nice and pretty. Lift and Ying match.
Oil is great on stage but I think he doesn't like a lot of people or strangers because he seem really nice to those that he knows but those that he doesn't know he is kind of mean or rude I don't know the word to describe it. I didn't get to touch any of their hands but I got a hug from Lift and his English is pretty good. Does anyone know if Oil knows English because I try talking to him but he seem to not know or he can't hear but Lift was able to answer me. Oil didn't do anything to me besides the fact that he didn't hear or understand me. I didn't go on stage all at or give them any rose, but there was this one girl she try to Oil a rose but he didn't want to take it and he shake his head in the no way, and she still try to give it to him for a couple or second and then turn to Lift and gave it to him and he took it. Some thing happen to another girl when she wanted to give Oil a necklace he didn't want it and she gave it to Lift. I don't think Oil like things on his neck beside a scarf. I think I got it all one tape too so if I could put it on my computer I will upload it for you guys. I will try to upload some photos too if I could find my brother USB thing.
Its funny how they keep resaleing the same roses that is why i didn't buy any. After Lift and Oil take the rose they give it back to be resale.
I got lift e-mail but I think everyone already know that e-mail because I try to ask for Oil e-mail and that is why he didn't hear because he was point to his ear or he just pretend to not hear me because Lift told me that its the same e-mail. So its a fan e-mail for them both I am guessing.
I pretty much did stay until the end since I had to wait forever for my group pic that I took with them since the lines were ridiculously long. Sucks that the photographers only had one working printer. People were cussing and pissed because since they ran out of room, those that didn't get VIP still got to be really close to the VIP tables and they thought that was unfair, which I couldn't agree with more. I helped some non-VIPs take photos though since I felt bad for them that they came to a concert only to leave with no pics of the stars performing so I did some good deed lol. Nothing much happened in the end though other than Lift and his wife was talking to the sponsors (I think that's who they are), and Oil just hanging in the background looking pissed or tired or something. But yeah he hardly interacts. Oh and the annoying dude in the beginning who sang also continued to sing in the end until people just left the area and went to crowd around Lift and Oil so after that they played Flo-Rida's songs, Britney Spears(ewwww omg they played her song like 4 times throughout the night, it was torture lol), and some other songs I forget. But still not a lot of peeps danced.

I totally agree with you about the Lift and Oil part. On screen Oil looks better than Lift but in person, wowwwww Lift is off the hook! LOL. Plus his personality is just great so now I can see why his wife married him :D. Oil looks just like the Oil we see on screen besides the fact that yep he is thinner.

I think why Oil didn't want to take the necklace was because the girl was drunk or something or she sure acted like it. Oh and another funny thing was Lift said that he was told if he came here there will be lots of people dancing but there's none except one or two people in the back. So Oil's like yep you guys are good to the people that danced and he's like I suppose they (the audience) likes hip hop. So Lift's like hip hop nee mai wai lol! I thought the first part of the concert was good because the songs they sang were geared to the young group but the second part was all like look-thung songs from Can Lum Kong. I love the slow song they sang so I recorded that one. Plus umm I thought it was weird how they sang Doo Mai twice but since I like that song I guess I didn't mind too much. They both danced hella gay and funny in that song especially when they were popping their hips left to right lol. I got some hilarious pics of their dancing. I loved how Lift opened the concert with Ice's Khon Jai Ngai though. I love dancing to that song except I was afraid to dance at the concert LOL, didn't want everyone looking at me like wth is she doing because I can't dance :lol:? Oh my aunt cracked me up because when we went to take pics with them Lift gave her a hug but she didn't hug back because she totally forgot to lol, too busy smiling for the camera. So when we were driving back home she's like oh man I forgot to hug him back. I just laughed since I totally took advantage and hugged both Lift and Oil lol.

My mom called me this morning and she's like how was it? I told her the first part was fun totally my style but the second part of the concert would've been more for you since it's for the old folks. She's like what I'm not that old LOL. But yeah I saw lots of my mom's friend from my hometown there and was a bit surprised. They all went to see Oil, lol I realize Oil's very popular with the elders.

And like you Captainlover, I wasn't a big fan of either of them but I did like Oil more because I thought he was cuter but after the concert, I'm totally swaying towards Lift. The dude really is quite a charm in person. My heart was lai lai when he smiled right at my camera, well more like my sister's cam since mine was dead so I didn't bring it. Sucks that she left the usb cord at home too so I probably won't have the pics up until this weekend since my aunt will be returning to our hometown this weekend for a wedding so I told her to bring us the usb cable. And sucks that I don't have an adapter for the memory stick to put into my laptop or else pics will be posted up right now lol.

Oh man one thing I do have to complain about is how lame the place looked. LOL like seriously. There should've at least been some decorations but nothing at all. So plain. And too much drinking going on. Everyone that talked to you or walked past you had beer breath. It was disgusting!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wait, Nai_1_1, so you went to the Carmichael one or the Clovis one? Because at Clovis, they sang Doo Mai twice there...and Lift looked into my video camera and waved too...he was really sweet...the only weird thing was taking pictures with them, it was so rushed, I didn't even get to say thank you, or anything...I was rushed in between them, smelled the alcohol from Lift's breath, rushed out, and waited forever for my pic...I thought their Doo Mai dance was cute...but I was too busy watching them perform through my video camera to notice anything else that went on...I was a little embarassed though, I went up to give Oil a rose during Lhor Ruk, only to get kind of ignored a little...I'll just say he was really into the song, and I got that embarassing moment on tape, sadly...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I went to the Carmichael one. They sang Doo Mai twice at the Clovis one too? LOL, I guess they really love that song to sing it twice. They sang Doo Mai once during the first part and then they were going to close the concert with Doo Mai but decided to sing one more song after that.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL nai_1_1 yep their dancing left me with that WTH impression on my face...but poor guys they look hella tired..or Oil's face at least!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
here are some of the pics I took. Its not really good. by the way can someone help me with getting my the video on my DV video camera onto my computer so I can upload the video. Thanks I try window movie maker but there after the 3rd step it says there is an error. Or tell me how to burn it then I will just copy it onto my computer. Sorry these pics are big I don't know how to make them smaller. Sorry I didn't rotate the pics I took vertical.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites

This is the pics we took with Lift's wife Ying
I am taking the pic of myself and my sister off.

This is the pic we took with them.

I didn't put on name on the pics because there is no point to it. I was going to block my face but didn't know to. So don't look at my face.

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
Captainlover you got some really great pix...I went to the clovis concert and I was sooo pissed in the beginning because I was a non-V.I.P. and they didn't allow me to bring in my camera..I gave the promoter a little lecture how it should had been stated in the flyers because we also paid our share..anyways...your feelings of Oil is correct...he was great at the Clovis concert and had a lot of energy but his personality traits sucks...sorry to all his fans..I was a total Oil fan up until the night before the concert where a few of my friends and I had meet him and all the other management team at the Club...Oil was a totally stuck up..very up tight and sort of rude...but at least he wasn't rude enough to denial his fans a few picture..but yeah after attending the concert my feelings all went to lift..he was just the sweetest thing..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL nai_1_1 yep their dancing left me with that WTH impression on my face...but poor guys they look hella tired..or Oil's face at least!
Seriously those people should've not danced. They were embarrassing themselves lol. Yep he sure did look tired. I would be too lol. I like their method of selling their pillow cases though. Seriously all the single girls were shouting so loud when they're like who in here is single and wants us to go sleep with them? LOL, I got a pic of their pillow case its kinda cool but I didn't get one. Not a huge enough fan to lol. Besides they're both taken anyways so I don't want their face near me when I wake up in the morning :lol:. Now if it was James Franco's face oh helllllll yes lol.

You know who's concert I would be excited to go to? Ice Saranyu's lol for some reason. Too bad I couldn't make it to any of his while he had it in America.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO nai_1_1 for real..tell me bout it!

OMG captainlover..you were just a few pictures behind me...like i said i would post my pics..but then i dont wanna leave trail of myself all over the places...LOL

anyhow thanks for sharing the cute pics!!!

man...i should have came to this thread before going to the concert atleast i would know a few of you when i was there..now i could be standing right besides ya ..and i wouldnt even noticed it! i just hope that when i went up to gave the guys the roses..no one snap a pic of it LMAO i would be too embarassed...
this was the biggest crowd i've been to....the other ones that i been to are held at restuarants so not that many ppl can fit in there like this hall..the only other big one was when i went to the club for se7en...damn that was a lot of freakin heads over there...plus not to mention some tall & fine looking ones too!!!

oh bout the pillow cases...seriously those thing were pillow cases???...someone had it in front of me and i seriously thought it was a towel LMAO...good lord im so out of it! anyhow it was cute though...yea i wouldnt wanna wake up to a man that isnt single neither. i rather have the real thang!! :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL yes those were pillow cases. Long ones, so they would probably fit those long pillows. I have a green long pillow that needs a pillow case actually but like I said I can't wake up to faces of men who are not single :lol:. Hmm so you're one of the girls that went up to gave them roses. Which one lol? Are you the one that didn't realize Oil was right behind you with a peace sign and so you moved and ruined the pic? If so, I felt so sorry for you or whoever that person was. He was right there like BAM!!!! But the girl didn't realize it. Did you take pics with Ying? I took two with her lol since the first one was like sort of cut off so I went back and was like can i have one more picture with you and she's like sure no problem so I was happy! My aunt instead of saying thank you in Thai said thank you in English lol. She was speaking English the whole time and I'm like aunt did you forget how to speak in Thai? LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol im not sure if that was me or not (come to think of it no it wasnt me...cause he didnt <--oops! make any peace sign or whatever when i was up there i just gave them their rose and left i didnt wait to take any pic or whatever)...i was wearing a dark purplish shirt w/black pant and the heels which was killing me from all that standing ....however i did had to stand by the speakers for bit of time..since they were finishing off their song & they were talking..and lots of girls were flashing their cams so i didnt wanna stand in the way...and no i didnt take any pics with ning..heck i didnt even knew lift was even married lmao...i was more an oil fan..up until last night like someone mention...lift was much more cooler in person than oil was..sorry to say! but atleast with thai actors we actully got to go close to them..unlike going to see korean actors or whatever.. cant even go near them hahhahah..who had hella bodyguards..

anyhow you know you can alway make your own pillow cases with their pic on it...just wont have their autographs :lol: (man, i forgot to ask them to sign my photo :( )

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I was at the Carmichael one with my sisters and mom, but curious, how come the tickets for Carmichael is so much more expensive than the other prices that I am seeing here?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Seriously those people should've not danced. They were embarrassing themselves lol. Yep he sure did look tired. I would be too lol. I like their method of selling their pillow cases though. Seriously all the single girls were shouting so loud when they're like who in here is single and wants us to go sleep with them? LOL, I got a pic of their pillow case its kinda cool but I didn't get one. Not a huge enough fan to lol. Besides they're both taken anyways so I don't want their face near me when I wake up in the morning :lol:. Now if it was James Franco's face oh helllllll yes lol.

You know who's concert I would be excited to go to? Ice Saranyu's lol for some reason. Too bad I couldn't make it to any of his while he had it in America.

Me too!!! I really really want to see Ice, and a bonus is that he speaks English, so I could communicate with him...and, I want Bie to come out here...those are two must-see concerts.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
wow! so many sarnies here attended the one in clovis. From mine point of view i think the concert was ok. They were hot hot hot hot hot..n cute cute cute. Also they were very friendly friendly friendly and smile mucho which make them even cuttier and hotter. I bought the pillow case n i got a BIG huge from oil so i think it's worth mine money. But holly shit the pic was expansive although i did pay foe one. Shitty, we, those who attended it, should have find each other and take a sarnie gurlo group pic. Anyways i got to meet up with a sarnie gurlo from here n it was very nice to meet her in person. After all the concert was alrite n good. Love both those dorky porky oil and lift. Hope they have fun n holly i think they'll make mucho money to take back home. Lots of bling bling.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
This is also the most I pay to see a Thai star. Does anyone know how much those pillow case cost? I really want one but I was in a rush and forgot all about it.