Lift Supoj's wedding pictures

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lift and Ying finally tied the knot on August 8, 2008. Oil was Lift's best man and Aum Patcharapa caught the bouquet of flowers. Congrats to them!

credits siamdara.manager.co.th,sanook

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Lift and Ying looks cute together. Congrad to them. It's nice to know that Oil's his best man and Aump caught the flowers, that implies she's getting marry soon. She kind of looks like Bee Namthip.

skies

sarNie Adult
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
they look so cue together and happy too
i just love that picture of them together where it shows only their face and they're looking at each other and he has his hand on her chin... :D

little

sarNie Adult
I thought he dates someone out of the entertainment industry. She's actually a channel 7 actress that always play the bad girl plus she does the channel 7 entertainment news. Why i don't see her act anymore. or she does her own business. this couple looks so in love and honest it's going to last

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
There's so many stars that attended. I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
these are not the best pictures of Oil lol...gosh have yall ever noticed that oils hands are always in a fist in his pictures? its kind of annoying..and makes me think he's hidding something?
Lift and Ying are super cute together. Thanks for sharring these pics!
OOUuuu Aum catching the flowers? hmmmm....idk.....???

nence

sarNie Juvenile
wow. so many celebrities. everyone looks great. so happy for them two. very cute couple. noon and aum looks so pretty as ever.

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang..my lift finally got married... i didn't even know he was dating.............missed him...... he looks great and ying is pretty...... i don't remember her... but best of luck..... and dang,, when will it be my turn.....but then i don't want to get marry yet....hehehe well if i did get marry my wedding will be nothing like his...gosh... thai have a very good wedding tradition, not as bad as ours.. we don't get to wear pretty wedding dress.. and we have to wear many layers and heavy necklace...which cost alot, but i want a pretty wedding too... oh well... i'll have to marry a rich guy to get that grand wedding....or i must start saving for my grand wedding.. yes, that's what i will do... heheh........his wedding looks grand... well it should be.... best man is oil... should have known that.. when will it be his turn.... will thanks for sharing..............the pix were great......

congratulations to them! to a happy and long-lasting marriage! :) it looked like a gorgeous ceremony! so many in the industry attended...lol...aum caught the bouquet...everyone looked great...