Lift Supoj's wedding pictures

myx

sArNieZ
i'm glad he finally marrys. i enjoy watching him onscreen. his wife (Ying) is soo pretty. wish them the best of luck in their future. he and his wife they take good pix together. i never see him this happy in picture or onscreen ever.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhh lift is married now.. congratz to him n ying hehe.. oil as the best man... n ooo.. aum caught the bouquet oo.. hehe.. wat does that imply .. oil n aum .. ?? hehehe xp .. that'll be interesting but aniwaise.. wow.. lift is married.. ahhh so kute.. n soo many celebs hehe xp .. >_< .. that is one huge wedding cake.. hehe.. once again congratz to them hehe xp .. i hope for the bet for them 2 hehe .. lalalalala...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I absolutely love their wedding cake. It's wayyyy gorgeous. And wow Ple Paradee actually had the cutest dress of the night on in my opinion.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Congratulation and very happy for Lift and his wife. Wish them the best of luck. Ying, his wife is pretty. Lift is the man that makes me fall for thai lakorn because my first time watching thai lakorn that I remember was Lift. i watched his lakorns and started enjoy watching them from that time on. He's the very first one that makes me fall for thai lakorn. Thanks him very much and congratulation to them. :clap:

pze

sarNie Adult
i love their wedding pictures its so cute.....

oh p. seems to have gained a little weight...or maybe it's just the looseness of the dress she's wearing...does anyone know whether or not she's pregnant, perhaps? i haven't seen her in any lakorns in a while now...

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
My favorite pic was the when he was helping wiping her tears or getting
something out of her eye.
They look good together.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
DAMN A VERY CUTE AND ADORABLE COUPLE, THEY SHOULD PLAY IN A LAKORN AFTER THEIR MARRIAGE, HOPE THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN LIFE TOGETHER. VERY ADORABLE PICTURES OF THEM, SO CUTE.

stquick

sarNie Egg
I agree! Lift and Ying looks really cute together. I never seen Ying onscreen. What lakorns have she been in? Does anyone know?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoa...I see Kullanat Preeyawat...she's gone MIA for a while now, but still beautiful.. i miss her on screen with Bee Sawis... anyways, everyone looks gorgeous... Congrats to Lift and Ying....

max

sarNie Elites
Aww! I do not know who is wife is, but Lift is adorable! I did not even know that he was dating anyone. Hehe. Anyways, Aum and Noon are so beautiful. I thought that they were the same person in that picture above! Haha :) Thanks for sharing!

Susie

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing. congrats to him! for some reason when i first looked at the pics she looks young but then when i look at her longer she looks kinda older than him in a way. lol