Likasit Hua Jai

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oooooooooooo...makes me wanna see it soooooo BAD!!! does the title mean something like Lakasit's heart? if "Lakasit is his name... :blink:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
yajvaj said:
oooooooooooo...makes me wanna see it soooooo BAD!!! does the title mean something like Lakasit's heart? if "Lakasit is his name... :blink:
[post="152075"][/post]​
Yep, that's what the title means. Likasit was Por's name in the lakorn. It's definitely a must see!! Check it out for yourself...I'm sure you will enjoy every scene of Pat and Por as well!! :w000t: They were AWESOME!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I watched the ending like last week... It was so cute how pat and por just laying in bed like that!!!! Awwwww... I hope they have another lakorn coming out soon!! Thanks to everyone who help reupload! I enjoyed very much :lol:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
I watched the ending like last week... It was so cute how pat and por just laying in bed like that!!!! Awwwww... I hope they have another lakorn coming out soon!! Thanks to everyone who help reupload! I enjoyed very much :lol:
[post="152651"][/post]​
can i find this lakorn in the BM section?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's in there but it already expired...:( I want to see the ending too...

cecilia

Staff member
i watched it..and i didn't like it as much as i like JAO SAO BANRAI..probably cuz he play an older role in there...and probably of the whole plot..at first it was interesting but then later on..i was like..it take him that fast to forget his first wife..he truly is a player then..cuz to be honest..after the funeral..you do not go after your wife's cousin ..that's just wrong..a few year along the way or month would be okay..but weeks after the funeral..and already all getty..aish..not so cool..

but overall..its alrite for me...it sorta drag alot though..but i did predict that the murder is ploy's sister..cuz she may act all crazy and all..but she's pretty conniving..she know what she's doing..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^ Have you seen Barp Ruk Talay Fun, yet??? Like Mara said, I would highly reccommend that one :D Por a player in that one too, but an a very malicious one. And Pat can turn on the tears like a faucet. There just so much sparks in this one. I would pick this one over Jao Sao Ban Rai anyday!! (Sorry, Numfon's fans!!!! I still think she's emotionless)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
i watched it..and i didn't like it as much as i like JAO SAO BANRAI..probably cuz he play an older role in there...and probably of the whole plot..at first it was interesting but then later on..i was like..it take him that fast to forget his first wife..he truly is a player then..cuz to be honest..after the funeral..you do not go after your wife's cousin ..that's just wrong..a few year along the way or month would be okay..but weeks after the funeral..and already all getty..aish..not so cool..

but overall..its alrite for me...it sorta drag alot though..but i did predict that the murder is ploy's sister..cuz she may act all crazy and all..but she's pretty conniving..she know what she's doing..
[post="154396"][/post]​
Por wasn't a player at all in Likasit Huajai. It was his wife that played on him. She seeked another man because she knew Por did not have time for her. He was always travelling around the world on his business trips. Por was such a gentleman not to let anyone know of this matter. He loved and cared for his wife with all his heart. So he understood what his wife needed and kept the affair a secret. Gosh darnit, he didn't even get mad at her even after knowing that OA was not his biological daughter!! He kept telling everyone that she was his baby and will always be...He continued to take good care of his wife despite of all the problems. She eventually moved to a condo because she felt ashamed. They were separated way before her death. So it doesn't make Por a player seeing him pursue Pat soon after her death.

To me, Likasit Huajai did not drag at all. I enjoyed every scene between Pat and Por. They always come out with something new and challenging!! I love it!! Pat and Por made me giggle everytime they are together. They were hilarious...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
^^^ Have you seen Barp Ruk Talay Fun, yet??? Like Mara said, I would highly reccommend that one :D Por a player in that one too, but an a very malicious one. And Pat can turn on the tears like a faucet. There just so much sparks in this one. I would pick this one over Jao Sao Ban Rai anyday!! (Sorry, Numfon's fans!!!! I still think she's emotionless)
[post="154399"][/post]​
Me too, I would pick Barp Ruk Talay Fun over Jao Sao Ban Rai anytime!! LOL. Por and Pat were the greatest in that lakorn!! They both captured my heart.... :loool: