Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i saw this in a salon while i was getting my hair permed. :p

and i think that mark isnt all that hot, but he's okay.
but ann is always as pretty.
the 'r' scene wasnt all that too. :p
but ann is still pretty.
i wouldnt wake up and cry... i woulda woken up and kicked his as* :p

i wanna see more of this lakorn though.
let me go back and get my hair cut!!!! :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
p'k in the lakorn is such a meanie dat iit's hilarious at time and he soo dumb and slowww doesn't take the hint or lisent to anyone . When he jealous he hurt Ann 's feeling :eek:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Just wanted to say something really fast... OMG!! He raped her again!! My god! That man is insane! I feel sorry for Anne :( .

Edit: NVM. Thank god! I thought he really raped her. Having sex while your pregnant has a high risk for a miscarriage.

russe

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to say something really fast... OMG!! He raped her again!! My god! That man is insane! I feel sorry for Anne :( .

Edit: NVM. Thank god! I thought he really raped her. Having sex while your pregnant has a high risk for a miscarriage.
no, having sex while pregnant is actually good for pregnancy. it doesn't hurt the fetus

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yea, having sex during pregnancy doesn't hurt the baby depending on the trimester.
dude, I kinda don't like the previews.
The cousin pretty much drugged up Mart.
EWWWW>..another responsible thing.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Yes, that is true, but it's only true at certain parts. What if she already had a high risk of pregancy before Mart was going to rape her? It would have increased the risk. Who knows how crazy might have gotten during the rape O.O ... There are lots of ways to harm the fetus with out knowing 100% that it's alright for sex.

Stupid Mart... <_<

nophankh

sarNie Adult
it's thai drama. there is no such thing as high risk pregnancy for nang ek, only n'rai have high risk pregnancies.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
AHHH!!!! i can't wait until next weeks episode (10)!!! Mart's gunna tell Ann that he LOVES her!! ahhhhhhh good part.... i love it!! i think they might start getting along soon since she's allowing him to stay @ her place....... hahhaa

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, its about time!..but i bet someone or something is gonna interferre before he gets the chance to tell her <_<

peaches

sarNie Elites
apparently they showed episode 10 preview end of episode 8. today mart took ann back to his/dad home.
mms://158.108.6.112/2007_12_18_22_38.wmv

sarN

sarNie Granny

i think if u around 5 - 6 month into the pregnant yes it could happen . but 1 - 4 and 7-9 months you are ok :p