Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
calla said pantown has updated this and since theres news from tv pool too so it seems confirm.

hoping its confirm!!..so excited to see Anne in more lakorns :clap: and pairing with cutie mark

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the summary to the old version. thanx to nat for the trans

He was the pra'ek in the old version. N'ek was LeeLaaWahDee Watrohbon

Summary :

The nang'ek name is KarnPloo, she just got her heart broken from her boyfriend, so her friends is worried about her decided to take her out partying at night so she can forget. Karnploo got drunk and met the pra'ek, PinitNai, who thought that she was one of those women who likes to drink and party. Since KarnPloo was very drunk PinitNai had to take her to his room with him, but nothing happen between them because KarnPloo was very drunk and threw up all over him first.

The next morning when KarnPloo woke up she thought that something had happen between her and PinitNai.

KarnPloo's aunt, who had raised her, wanted her to marry a rich old man who like young ladies, but that old man turns out to be PinitNai's father.

When PinitNai found out who was going to be his stepmom, he was shock and thought that KarnPloo wants his father's money.

KarnPloo doesn't want anything to happen between her and PinitNai's father, so after they got marry, when PinitNai's father touched or come near her, she would act all crazy and weird (thai word : kluung) Now PinitNai's father is afraid to do anything to her.

Only the maid of the house knows that KlarnPloo is married to PinitNai's father.

During this time, PinitNai would always try to cause problems with KlarnPloo, and later PinitNai will take advantage of KlarnPloo ()

PinitNai's father have a lot of other women/wife in the house and in the end he died while sleeping with this other woman, but everyone thought that he had a heart attack and died while sleeping with KlarnPloo.

After PinitNai's father died, KlarnPloo starts to realized that she's pregnant and the father of the baby is PinitNai, but PinitNai doesn't know that. So PinitNai would always find things to blame KlarnPloo and find problems for her, even though he really loves her, but he's afraid to show it because other people will think that he fell in love with his father's wife.

KlarnPloo doesn't want PinitNai to know that he's the father, so she doesn't tell him...so... in the end..will PinitNai wins KlarnPloo's heart?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep theres a :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

i soooo love the summary!..its the type ive been wanting to see! N'ek marries Pra'ek father and goes live with him. While pra'ek is mean to n'ek. :clap:

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Ohhh I remember this lakorn...I'm soo excited that they are remaking this. The n'ek was nerdy and frumpy in the beginning..but after the p'ek dad dies she start dressing up and looking pretty.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ohhh I remember this lakorn...I'm soo excited that they are remaking this. The n'ek was nerdy and frumpy in the beginning..but after the p'ek dad dies she start dressing up and looking pretty.
oh my, thats gonna be another side of Anne we havent seen before :lol:

okay hes Mark

calla

sarNie Adult
sound good........
i love mart.....and now he's star with my favorite n'ek.......omg, i can't wait to watch it. :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The summary sounds interesting
I cant wait to see this lakorn.
Does anyone noe the airing date?:)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i expect to see a lot of this :r-scene-pop-corn: or this :w-scene-pop-corn: or this :baby-scene-pop-corn: between them two! :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
he lookingkind of hawt there...th esumary sounds like the upcoming one of stephan and kob, where she marries the p'ek father..anyways my type of lakorn

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
AWWW.
I WANT TO SE THIS....IT SOUNDS NICE.....
I STARTIN TO LYKE MARK...AFTER SEEIN HIS OTHER LAKORNS......
I THINK HE'S PREETY FINE LOOKIN...BUT I WANT TO SEE THIS LAKORN....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I have this lakorn to add to my list. I love Mark...when I first saw him out playing supporting role in KTPT. I knew he would becoming the pr'eng. Wow....I hope he looks more handsome in this lakorn than the one he previously played in KTPT. I didn't get to watch the lakorn he played pr'eng opposite this gir...'cause I don't like her. I will definitely watch this lakorn...'cause he and Ann is another couple I would like to watch.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So cool Anne is back in hardcore drama...it's been too long!

The pr'ek is pretty cute and the storyline sounds very interesting can't wait!

Thanks Tinah and the rest fo the galz!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Np Blue

in 2 weeks they will start shooting! :clap:

credit to Lullabom(admin) @ marts webboard and nat for the trans.

pze

sarNie Adult
im excited....mann.....two good looking people in one lakorn....and the storyline sounds like a HIT already...cant wait....