Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh i cant wiat until the lakoran is out...
i really want to see mark and anne...
i love hem..
ann look really preety wit her glass and her hair..
she really preety...
oh my gosh dont tell meeh that that one gurl next to her ish the bad gurl..i hate her......
anyways i cant wait??????????

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. shes the n'rai. love her!..shes such a great actress. I was saying @ Annes forum that I wanted Aom to be the n'rai in one of Annes lakorn and now she is. lol. Well, they did work together in "Tae Parng Korn" too.

Tanya would also be a great choice . It would be interesting to see her work with Anne again. Both are close buds and man was she a pain in "Samee Tee Tra"

tinah

sarNie Coma
news from thairath. thanks to nat for the tran

Anne' trust Smart's skills

It's time to act as "Jae Dun" to the new pra'ek "Smart" in the lakorn "Likit Gammathep" on Ch3. Anne Thongprasom said "In the lakorn, my character is usually with her aunt and later I will be forced to marry the pra'ek's father. The pra'ek will hate me because I've changed my status into his stepmother and then after one week of our mirrage, my husband will die, although we were not really "husband and wife." The lakorn will involve people stealing the Will and it will be a drama lakorn, and the characters will fight against one another. Since Smart is a new pra'ek, I'm not afraid of the news that I will be 'jae dun' because I'm not sure if I'll be able to push anyone or not. I like having good team work and I think that Smart will be able to do a good job because he has some past lakorn experiences. When I was younger I got to act with P'Nok Chatchai, which had encourage me (give "gum lung jai"), so the work that I did came out well. I think that if each of us give our best effort, then both of us will work well together

im so excited for this!!..i hope Anne/Mart will have chemistry

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah for the news....Oooo sound pretty good. I can't wait to see this one of Ann lakorn.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...mark in this lakorn!...Can't wait to watch it...however I don't really like ann...she looks kind of old to me...why can't he play with some other girls...

navy

sarNie Adult
I don't know, somehow I just feel that Mart(?) fit the supporting role. Hope he can change my mind after seeing him in the main one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres gonna be a love scene in here :dude: well, including :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: too

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
YAY :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: cant wait for this to air ^__-
they make such a cute couple.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' i know the n'k . i have a couple of her lakorn . ok den . the clip i post was one of his lakorn it kind start off like in the summary of "likit kammatep" the n'k have a bf and she caught him showering with another woman so she broke up wiht him LOL. Later on her bf got in a car accident and the p'k is very very aggressive and mean toward her haha .

tinah

sarNie Coma
one of the fan said the pra'ek will rape n'ek maybe times and she even threw a bowl and a bowl of food at him cuz she was mad :loool:

hmm was that in the old version?..but anyways. cant wait! :dude: