Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i thought they could do a lil better... but i LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT...SO YEAH IT WAS A GOOD LAKORN...
IT WAS WORTH TO WAIT...
MART AND ANN MAKE A KUITE OUPLE..
I HOPE THEY PAIR UP AGAIN...????

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I just felt in love with this lakorn with all my heart. Every minute Mart and Ann together are the most precious moments. I wish they could do another lakorn together and make us fall in love with them one more time. Great ending. I love the part that Ann told Mart that she love him too; it funny and cute. :yahoo: Love this drama all the way. Likit Kamatep is the best.............. :dude:

This Lakorn is totally the best to end 2007!!!!!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...it ended too quickly!!! now i have to wait for sawan bieng!!!....anne's lakorns are always good...i'm gonna miss seeing her and mart on screen

Kayla

sarNie Adult

baby pics and it's a girl.

This lakorn is very abrupt.
They just forgive each other and that's it.
it's weird.

Then that whole shootout was pretty stupid. It need to be extended.

I agree...

Thai lakorn really lacks relation between the two main characters. Argue and bicker through the entire lakorn, but it only takes 5 minutes to kiss and make up. It gets really annoying. The only thing I hate is that they really over exaggerate the characters. I just wish the writer would stick to a plot that is a little more realistic and make the characters a little more rational. I know all the obstacles is what build the drama, but sometime it gets way out of hand and unrealistic. And yes, it's entertainment so it's unrealistic but god darn, throw in a reality check in the mix of it all sometime.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yes, i agree, there should have been more between the pranangs. Every other problem was resolved but the issue between them got resolved too quickly. They needed to focus on them and everything should have been last i guess and reemphasize their relationship in the end.

All in all, i'm missing the lakorn, this was the only lakorn i liked and watched religiously and the rest...no comment on that. No offense to anyone but the rest that are currently on air aren't worth watching. SO right now i'm watching Jum Luey Ruk and waiting for Sawan Bieng to air.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is good but I feel that they rushed the ending. The baby look like she is a couple month already, she doesn't look like a newborn.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yes it had a happy ending however, i was not satisfied i guess cos i actually wanted to see them get married and all that. it would have been great!

thuy

sarNie Egg
The lakorn was good and I think it ended fast, because the 2 main characters already loved each other throughout the whole lakorn. Mart actually realised it first and was very nice to Ann in the last few episodes, he did all for her to accept him.

Well, it was good and Mart was not bad at acting. He still needs some improvement, but this will come with time. Hey, have you gals noticed that Ann never had a lakorn with my most favourite actor Chakrit??? This would definitely be a challenge!!

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering, if someone would rate this lakorn from 1-10, 1 being lowest. I want to know if this is worth watching or if it drags a lot.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
deffinly a 12!!! hahaha....it didnt drag at all...atleast i didnt think so...if anything it went to quick...it was kind of rushed at the end...but overall i like it a lot...anne is great as always..and mart is a good actor, not the best, but he's getting there..he has the most adorable dimples ^_^

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Im halfway through this larkorn, they just found out Anne is pregnant. Great lakorn, but wish Mart didnt listen to his aunties so much and how could you not think that Anne may be pregnant with him, instead with her ex. Geeeesh Gets me angry at him LOL I wuold be doing the same thing as Anne just get him all worked up. LOL :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree...

Thai lakorn really lacks relation between the two main characters. Argue and bicker through the entire lakorn, but it only takes 5 minutes to kiss and make up. It gets really annoying. The only thing I hate is that they really over exaggerate the characters. I just wish the writer would stick to a plot that is a little more realistic and make the characters a little more rational. I know all the obstacles is what build the drama, but sometime it gets way out of hand and unrealistic. And yes, it's entertainment so it's unrealistic but god darn, throw in a reality check in the mix of it all sometime.
I thought that I was the only one thinking that way. I know, throw in reality! We love all the argument but kiss to make up at the end is just to... well not enough. Sometimes I wonder what happens next after the happy ending. Sometimes the ending needs to be extended and this was one of the lakorn that should have been extended. I love this lakorn overall.