Likit Ruk 2 Pandin (Broadcast)

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow! it's very interesting pair. i think they will make a nice couple. i waiting for so long to c this couple together. it's soooooooooooooo nice

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
I always thought that Ken makes a better couple with Janie. To me Ann looks a little older than Ken. Anyways, Janie is so freaken lucky. She gets to pair up with so many good looking pra'ek. To me I think she gets the best pra'ek because if you look at other actresses, they keep getting paired up with the not so famous pra'ek. For example like Namfon Patcharin. She has the worst pra'ek. She is totally gorgeous but I feel bad for her getting c list pra'ek or should I say d list pra'eks. The only one that was ok was Por Thisadee. The rest is blah...
i totally agree with you, i love namfon she so cute. but she always get pair up wit stupid pra ek por T. was the only best one. she was suppose to pair up wit go (gosin) which i thought that was a desent couple but i dont kno wat happen to that lakorn.

sorry for being off subject.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Namfon lakorn w/ Go is in stock, they finished filming long ago already. -.- Grr. I really want to watch it.

I know I wish they gave Namfon better praeks too. I think Por.T & Aon were her best looking praeks and can act too. :D

russe

sarNie Adult
I always thought that Ken makes a better couple with Janie. To me Ann looks a little older than Ken. Anyways, Janie is so freaken lucky. She gets to pair up with so many good looking pra'ek. To me I think she gets the best pra'ek because if you look at other actresses, they keep getting paired up with the not so famous pra'ek. For example like Namfon Patcharin. She has the worst pra'ek. She is totally gorgeous but I feel bad for her getting c list pra'ek or should I say d list pra'eks. The only one that was ok was Por Thisadee. The rest is blah...
I like Janie and Ken couple more Ken/Ann cause They seem to have better chemistry together. I enjoy watching Janie Ken so much. Cherry also has good looking pra'eks. I like Cherry's lakorn, she alway plays different roles. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen Janie and Cherry in any remake lakorn.
I think the best looking pra'eks for Namfon is Por T. and Ta. the two best lakorn she was in are The Robot and w/Por. I wanna see Namfon pair up with Por T again.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch Namfon's robot lakorn but I thought her best lakorn was her first one with Por but I didn't really like her character. I also liked Jow Ying Khor Tun. I totally loved her character in that one. She was cute, beautiful, and smart. She wasn't the typical dumb nang'ek in that one but what killed it for me was the pra'ek. I really don't like Tah as a pra'ek. He looks like a girl and his lip is more red than a girl's lip.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I thought Ta and Fon were cute togeher in Nang Fah Cyber, their first lakorn together. He looked horrible in Jao Ying Kor Taan to me though. That super long hair and red lips were just a turn off, Ughh! Although they were really cute together despite that. But I agree Namfon does look best and most compatible w/ Por.T too. But I love her w/ Aon Sarawut most :D Lol. I'm over Namfon.P w/ Por since they haven't had lakorns together for ages now! :( I like her more w/ Aon at the moment, they're the cutest and their chemistry is so well too! :wub: Jao Sao Ban Rai is still my #1 fav. lakorns of Namfon though!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I always had a wish that Por T and Janie will be onscreen one day, now my wish came true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Never know this might be their 2nd one together. And i hope so cos i like Broadcast production they usually have good creation.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i'm not a fan of por's and was hoping he wouldn't get paired with janie lol but tard rak, wasn't krit and joy s.'s lakorn the same title too?

well you can't really compare janie's and namfon's pra'eks cuz janie is a veteran and fon is fairly new.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i'm not a fan of por's and was hoping he wouldn't get paired with janie lol but tard rak, wasn't krit and joy s.'s lakorn the same title too?

well you can't really compare janie's and namfon's pra'eks cuz janie is a veteran and fon is fairly new.
No, Krit and Joy's lakorn was Ruen Ruk Ruen Tard (House of Love, House of Slavery)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hehe i actually really like Por T. he's one of my fav. p'ek.
i think Janie is ok, i started liking her more after watching SRCS.
trying to imagine the two and it's hard but i think if this lakorn continues they'll do well, they're both good actors.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Any new about this lakorn if this going to be happen in here. They very good look together,I'm hasn't finish watch tard ruk but I think they cute together cuz some picture I see them is match skin too. Hope this is still happen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it seem so quiet ever since they announce this lakorn this is another one of Broadcast
company project Janie has 2 lakorn for next year 2012 that include this one and rangngao