Likit Ruk 2 Pandin (Broadcast)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to P'Noiki at spicy for the info.
Interesting pairing. I'm happy Janie has more lakorns! ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AH! Por! I love Por and Janie too. Heehee! The title sounds like it's going to be a sad drama....

somp9

sarNie Adult
Wow, Janie is on the roll now. she has more lakorns.
Hope Janie will reunited with Andrew soon. I really like their first lakorn of her and Andrew.

fanny

sarNie Adult
cant wait for this one new pairing. not fond with por, but i guess its ok because i love janie too much i can stand watching her with any p'ek. i hope its a good lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
cant wait for this one new pairing. not fond with por, but i guess its ok because i love janie too much i can stand watching her with any p'ek. i hope its a good lakorn.
Even with COD Chatchai LOL

What does the title mean?

Likit as in destiny? script? write?
Ruk= love
2= two lol
Pandin as in reign? earth? territory? nation?

n_naruk

LOL.
Yea, Fun, you got what the title means.
I have a feeling the p'ek and n'ek's families are rivals with each other...Ruk 2 Pandin... ;)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
shit, this stupid guy has a lakorn but not with namfon p :lol: janie and por, strange pair, i prefer her with ken

n_naruk

LOL. Sajenna, I know what you mean. I'm still praying for Por and Fon to pair up again too!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am seriously waiting for that day as well. Hopefully another drama genre type.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Even with COD Chatchai LOL

What does the title mean?

Likit as in destiny? script? write?
Ruk= love
2= two lol
Pandin as in reign? earth? territory? nation?
yes, even with chatchai, i actually waiting for nampueng kom. i saw the one with sam and pupae, but i'm still waiting for janie and chatchai.

judyp

sarNie Adult
nooo. i was hoping that janie would never pair with por. lol. for some reason, i don't like him. i knew it would happen one day!! if the storyline is good, i will follow. the title sounds good though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea it would eventually happen. janies been paired up with almost all of ch3s actors already so now por gets his chance ughh...wish they would change pra'ek.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^Lol Por alright to me. But I don't watch his lakorns that much.
And yeah this had to happen sometime. Janie basically paired up with all the Ch3 p'eks other than Aun, and the younger guys. But basically Ch3 main p'eks she has paired up with. Even the free-agents like Chakrit, Tik and stuff she got to pair up with. But I'm just happy that Janie has more lakorns. Plus the title sounds good.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
janie looks good with ken, they make a very lovely couple. in my eyes ken is better with janie than with ann t.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I always thought that Ken makes a better couple with Janie. To me Ann looks a little older than Ken. Anyways, Janie is so freaken lucky. She gets to pair up with so many good looking pra'ek. To me I think she gets the best pra'ek because if you look at other actresses, they keep getting paired up with the not so famous pra'ek. For example like Namfon Patcharin. She has the worst pra'ek. She is totally gorgeous but I feel bad for her getting c list pra'ek or should I say d list pra'eks. The only one that was ok was Por Thisadee. The rest is blah...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I always thought that Ken makes a better couple with Janie. To me Ann looks a little older than Ken. Anyways, Janie is so freaken lucky. She gets to pair up with so many good looking pra'ek. To me I think she gets the best pra'ek because if you look at other actresses, they keep getting paired up with the not so famous pra'ek. For example like Namfon Patcharin. She has the worst pra'ek. She is totally gorgeous but I feel bad for her getting c list pra'ek or should I say d list pra'eks. The only one that was ok was Por Thisadee. The rest is blah...
i understand what you say, i feel the same about her. she's really adorable in "jao sao ban rai" but now she has the worst p'ek in ch3, this "gay" singer, this guy in "mae hua lumpong", tui and the old chatchai