Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I thought this lakorn have already been ended...I don't mind that both Captains didn't end up with no one...I been missing a lot of stuff from this lakorn..thanks for the last epi , sunstar :D
Love your new banner BTW!!! ;)

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
perhaps i havent seen all the episodes yet so i think it is no sense...i am watching epi 19 now... pang's dad forces her to marry cop captain...

slee00

sarNie Adult
d2bnarak said:
the ending of this lakorn is really meaniful and i felt satisfy...sniff sniff
[post="159670"][/post]​

I have the same feeling! Thought I can dream that the ending was different: something like they finally found one another and live happily ever after, a simple life in the countryside somewhere...making up for all those lose time...but that couldt be because Ken was raised to be honorable and true to his honor and promises and thoughts. His is righteous, but he was also raised as a killer and had killed many people...and so to repent for his wrongdoing, his death will only bring honor to himself and to his brother, his family, his love...also to redeem himself...

This was the message I got when I watched the ending part...so I am satisfied with the ending!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
ive just watched the whole episodes i missed!!! ok, i have to agree that ken's death is a way to repent for his wrongdoing but i would still hope until the end it was a fake death...
why when the 2 captains are on the bridge, ken is faking to want to do something bad to cop captain, by taking back the gun? then, it's why the other SWAT team shot him.... he may know abt it but still do it...is he committing suicide or something? i dont really undertsnad his doings at the end...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Actually, Ken and cop captain knew they cannot shoot each other no matter what happens...even when Ken want the cop to shoot him, the cop cannot do it...and Ken knew he has to end it and he is the only one who can end it...so by pretending to shoot the cop captain, this will allert the other officers...they will protect their own officer by shooting Ken...even ken knew Ken would never shoot the cop captain...