Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh so happy. this made my day!..the bad part is, the production is good feeling :thumbdown: but oh wells, as long as grate/matt is paired up again :thumbsup:

isnt there suppose to be another couple too?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy they have another lakorn together. Something to look forward to after their lakorn end. Do anyone know the storyline or what type of genre this is?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ahhh so happy. this made my day!..the bad part is, the production is good feeling :thumbdown: but oh wells, as long as grate/matt is paired up again :thumbsup:

isnt there suppose to be another couple too?
Yes joining them is Kong and Marsha she's replacing Noi and Mew Lalita.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea I'm kind of disappointed that the production is good feeling and I don't want grate/matts 2nd lakorn to be a waste! So far, this production hasn't had any hit and their lakorn suck so what are the chances of this being good?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hm that mean grate and matt will be the 2nd lead ughh..isn't this a remake?

I was hoping matt and grate would have their own lakorn where they aren't playing 2nd

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hm that mean grate and matt will be the 2nd lead ughh..isn't this a remake?

I was hoping matt and grate would have their own lakorn where they aren't playing 2nd
I don't know if this is a remake or not but all i know its from a novel, and i'll get some summary info next time if i catches
the page again.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if this is a remake or not but all i know its from a novel, and i'll get some summary info next time if i catches
the page again.
Oh thanks Alice I really want to know the storyline to see if it's interesting. This is Matt and Great so I have high expectation for this lakorn to be good. Even if the production isn't so good, I don't want to be disappointed. I hope they won't be the second lead because I'm not sure if the focus will shift more towards Kong pair.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh thanks Alice I really want to know the storyline to see if it's interesting. This is Matt and Great so I have high expectation for this lakorn to be good. Even if the production isn't so good, I don't want to be disappointed. I hope they won't be the second lead because I'm not sure if the focus will shift more towards Kong pair.
might be something like that but i'll get the novel summary, translation likit means a request, notepad, letters, memory book
and saneha is love.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Good feeling is not even good. Actually when you watch their lakorns they give you more of a bad feeling.

Gosh, novel or not I am one of those that have never ever been interested in this generation kind of lakorn. It's usually boring and yawning moment for me. They are being paired up so soon. Their first lakorn is not even off the air yet. They must have gotten a good request for them to pair up again. But I want them in thier own lakorn as their own lead. The focus is going to be more on the older generation most of the time.

I'm happy they chose Matt/Grate because they have some amazing chemistry. If the storyline is a lackluster I am going to just watch Grate looks at Matt the entire lakorn. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol so funny merit. It'll be amazing if this lakorn actually turn out good unlike their past ones. I wish grate and matt starred in waves media production. their first lakorn that they produced was already a hit “tad dao bussaba” and it was good too. Their next one “wanalee” already look promising too

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's funny how Matt & Kong once pair up but now they are in the same lakorn but they aren't pair up. :lol:

somp9

sarNie Adult
This's first time that Matt accept another lakorn that pair with Great for the 2nd time. Usually she never pair with any co-star twice. I'm happy that Matt/Great pair again.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Her next co-star will be Grate again. Hahhaha

Yeah, I was just thinking Matt has never been in a lakorn with her Pra'ek twice then all of a sudden here she is with Grate again. Sigh, when it's meant to it pretty much is. Then again, her previous co-stars isn't much to swoon about. :) Mart/Tye was the decent one but they were shorter than her and as much as I like them with her, it wasn't a heart fluttering thing for me.

Grate...Hmmm..the man is charming in his own way. And he's taller than her, darker than her and has such a handsome smile and they just matched so good. But hopefully, this will be their last lakorn for a while. I don't want them to be in 3-4 lakorns together. I love them for sure, but I need a breathing too. lol

Kularb Rai Glai Ruk must got some good feedback from the fans in regard of Matt/Grate that is why they are being paired off again so soon. Really though, no one watches the lakorn could miss Matt's acting whether you like her or not. She stood out in this lakorn so much more than most girls her generation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Her next co-star will be Grate again. Hahhaha

Yeah, I was just thinking Matt has never been in a lakorn with her Pra'ek twice then all of a sudden here she is with Grate again. Sigh, when it's meant to it pretty much is. Then again, her previous co-stars isn't much to swoon about. :) Mart/Tye was the decent one but they were shorter than her and as much as I like them with her, it wasn't a heart fluttering thing for me.

Grate...Hmmm..the man is charming in his own way. And he's taller than her, darker than her and has such a handsome smile and they just matched so good. But hopefully, this will be their last lakorn for a while. I don't want them to be in 3-4 lakorns together. I love them for sure, but I need a breathing too. lol

Kularb Rai Glai Ruk must got some good feedback from the fans in regard of Matt/Grate that is why they are being paired off again so soon. Really though, no one watches the lakorn could miss Matt's acting whether you like her or not. She stood out in this lakorn so much more than most girls her generation.
I know her next is Great again but I'm referring after second time with Great again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is it a period or modern for this lakorn? hope it's good story line of Matt/Great.
I doubt it won't be a period one cos Good Feeling don't usually do a period style this is more to modern time setting.