Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

Merit

sarNie Adult
The little kids are cute. I missed Grate's smile and seeing Matt on screen, her next one won't be for a while. Episode 1 wasn't much of them which was to be expected. Hopefully, it'll be more of them later in the lakorn instead of everyone else.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I HATE FAMILY INTERTWINING LOVE genre where you have you know what I mean. I usually watch it for the pranangs but I ain't too big on Grate and Matt either. But Matt is pretty in here, so I might give it a shot for her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I've only watched the opening. How is it so far?

I like Matt and Grate very much, but I feel like there are way too many characters.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really really like Fai Chon Saeng, but maybe I just like that type of storyline. It's actually one of my favorite lakorn because it's so intense.
the story line is very good cos its a serious roles

i liked the grate/chompoo lakorn and thought the ending was awesome. i agree with the little girl in this lakorn. the little boy is such a crybaby. :sweat:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Seems that little boy has become Matt's praek !!! LOL !!! Sorry Grate ;)

Merit

sarNie Adult
The part where Grate got down on his knees and propose to Matt was cute. Sigh, the opening credit still is not giving me much hope on this one. But sure do love all the part of Matt and Grate.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The part where Grate got down on his knees and propose to Matt was cute. Sigh, the opening credit still is not giving me much hope on this one. But sure do love all the part of Matt and Grate.
the story line kind of silly but i am loving GM team :lmao3:

Asy

sarNie Immature
I really really like Fai Chon Saeng, but maybe I just like that type of storyline. It's actually one of my favorite lakorn because it's so intense.

It's pretty decent for a Good Feeling lakorn. I think it started to suck a little nearing to the end.

the story line is very good cos its a serious roles

i liked the grate/chompoo lakorn and thought the ending was awesome. i agree with the little girl in this lakorn. the little boy is such a crybaby. :sweat:
Thanks guys for all your nice responses! ^_^ I'll surely watch it, sooner or later. Just finished downloaded it! :thumbsup:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

more pictures of matt and the little prince. Anyone knows his name? I already fell for him. They so alike! Can pas as brother and sister for sure

cr. matt's instagran

Merit

sarNie Adult
if i'm not wrong, this user provides us with the cut scenes between matt and grate (for those who are only watching this lakorn just to see matt-grate)

Thanks...now I don't have to sit there and watch the whole lakorn. I'm just gonna watch Matt/Grate part only. Her hair grow so fast.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Thanks...now I don't have to sit there and watch the whole lakorn. I'm just gonna watch Matt/Grate part only. Her hair grow so fast.

oh yeah i hate matt for that! (her hair is to die for!) for being too gorgeous and goofy at the same time

Merit

sarNie Adult
oh yeah i hate matt for that! (her hair is to die for!) for being too gorgeous and goofy at the same time
I wish she would really grow her hair out...straight and long reaching her waist. Her hair seemed thick enough that it would look really pretty. She had it once and should try it again. I hope this lakorn is moving fast. The little boy with Matt is the cutest thing ever. They surly can come off as siblings. I would not mind if this lakorn is only 10 epis or something like that. Good feeling is not one company that needs to make a long lakorn, since they do have problem with shorter lakorns already.