Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really like the picture with her and Kong. She has matured greatly from when she started out. But I have to say, I love her younger looks as well. I still want to see her in that straigh, long hair. She was so beautiful. The mole is just so ugly but she doesn't look that bad with the blond wig. Seeing her pics with Grate is like night and day compared to the one with Krit.

I think Matt/Grate will have some good scenes in this lakorn or what little they do have together anyway. I think it's going to be more focus on Kong/Marsha. I hope it is airing sometime soon. It has been a while since Kularb Rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, we are gonna see this in a few more weeks! matt on the upcoming F3 mag. its too bad this is going against sua sung fah since that lakornn is doing so well in ratings right now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yay, we are gonna see this in a few more weeks! matt on the upcoming F3 mag. its too bad this is going against sua sung fah since that lakornn is doing so well in ratings right now

thanks tinah for the pic Matt is so pretty on the cover she kind of reminded me of
Cherry the camera angel on the side

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit from
great warintorn facebook

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I am disappointed to see Matt and Grate in the corner of the cover. Looks like I am going to forward most of the lakorn to just enjoy my favourite couple !!!... That's stinks!!!! :(

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
In the cover it should be the other way around, oh well just hope they won't take over a huge part of the lakorn like they are doing on the cover. Don't ruin this for Matt/Grate good feeling...I am already feeling disappointed so far.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah... Didnt see barely of Great and Matt scene.. This is def gonna focus more on
Kong and Marsha for sure.