Lindsay Lohan

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
What is going on with this girl? Is she now dating another girl? Or is this some kind of stunt to promote something?

She is a poster child for how fame and fortune can screw up your life if you're not careful.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i remember how much i admired lindsay lohan. now hearing all these horrible news about her, i just feel bad for the girl. she is dating another girl..i don't know what that's all about. you can't blame anyone but her. but i do think the media plays a role in why she acts the way she does and i blame bad parenting as well. come on, her mom used to party with her..what type of role model is that?

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeahh. i heard she was dating that samantha girl, but idk. i remember she fell asleep with a gray hoodie in the car. that was a funny pic, but sad as well. i dont think shes a bad role model as of right now, but i feel so sorry for britney spears. i mean she lost her children, the tabloids follow her everywhere, shes probably used it to it by now.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
It seems like you're saying that she's screwing up her life by dating a woman. I believe she's happy, they seem to be keeping under the radar and slowly making their way out into this feeble world. She seems like she's doing a whole lot better, and I don't think it's her completely her fault.

It's all Disney...think Miley Cyrus.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like you're saying that she's screwing up her life by dating a woman. I believe she's happy, they seem to be keeping under the radar and slowly making their way out into this feeble world. She seems like she's doing a whole lot better, and I don't think it's her completely her fault.
It's all Disney...think Miley Cyrus.
LOL!

yeah. Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, then Miley Cirus... we'll always get a new one. :lol:

i saw a pic of lindsay and her girl. lindsay looks a lot healthier now, although her girl looks really thin. :huh: whatever makes her happy. the person i feel really sorry for is britney spears. her life looks really chaotic with a point of no return. it almost looks michael jackson-like without the messed up surgery he's done.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Hilary Duff wasnt that bad, was she? lol.

ughh. Miley Cyrus, dont even get me started about her :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think its the person themselves but it's the age they enter the entertainment business. Miley Cyrus wouldn't be the way she is if the press wasn't all over her. 0o0 and we can't really speculate and say she's going to turn out like lindsay when there hasn't really been anything on her ... I think the most embarrassing scandal has to be vanessa hudgens and the nude photo scandal's -.O

All in all it's the age and time span I think .. In miley's case I feel for the girl theres lots of pressure on her by Disney .she films nearly 3 times more a season than what other shows film.