Lingering Feelings

s0pH1aYaNg

sarNie Egg
its so heartbreaking i just dont know what to do..

the thing is i had, had a crush on this one guy for 2 freakin years and he's my bestfriend..bestfriend..it was during my freshman year and he was a sophmore,he didnt know that i had feelings for him until a year and a half later when he ask me how i feel about him. i told him that i had such a huge crush on him, but then i had a bf already and he told me that he was going to ask me out but i had already accepted the other guy before him. and so now im a junior and he's a senior. we didnt talk at all over the summer before school started a month ago and then first week of school we started talking. then he asked me again about my feeling again and i told him it was still strong as usual. so we begin dating. i was so in love with him that i was happy and not realizing what was going to happen next. well on our 2nd week anniversary, he told me "Can we just be friend" i was so shock i couldnt say anything at the time. his reason was that "this year im really not into having a relationship this year" it was such a shocker i was in denial for a week, and so right now its been week since we break up, but my feelings towards him is as strong as ever, everytime i see him, i just cant do anything but stare at him and look at him from behind...

its so hard i see him everyday but its seems like he is so far away from me.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Maybe I'm the only one who would be thinking this: "He's such a jerk!" If he wasn't into having a relationship "this year" then he shouldn't have even asked you at all. Jerk! What a jerk! Ok, let's hope other sarNies pop in and give you some more positive feedback LOL

Merit

sarNie Adult
Him being a jerk is one way to look at it. LOL.

Hmmm...He could've given a better answer then what he gave you but he is honest whether the answer is a little harsh to hear. He might have tried the relationship out just to make sure if there is a feeling of love as in "bf/gf" and to him those feelings are not as strong as yours. Isn't it better to have him told you in an early stage than to string you along and only hide what he feels years from now when so much time has been invested in the relationship.

It's harder for you because your feelings remained the same before you dated and after you guys dated. But if he's willing to let go then little by little you should do the same.

GueSs

TyziR
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' timestamp='1254630453' post='655298']
Maybe I'm the only one who would be thinking this: "He's such a jerk!" If he wasn't into having a relationship "this year" then he shouldn't have even asked you at all. Jerk! What a jerk! Ok, let's hope other sarNies pop in and give you some more positive feedback LOL
[/quote]

This is like two years old.
Damn it, I wish I was on more haha.
Sometimes it's just better to look at ya know?

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
uhh..maybe he wanted a hit and run but he couldnt cause u were too hard to get?
maybe because he juss want to mess around with you? oh maybe u must have done
something wrong? and if he doesnt seem heartbroken then hes a total jerk and
he juss want attention?

Damaris

sarNie Egg
Ah..guys can be as fickle minded as gals huh?
Seems to me that he may have a change of heart 
because he's not into you..just yet.
Take it easy..
Give him time at least he's been honest enough about
how he felt.
Next time..don't give your heart out too soon.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
There are more fish out in the sea. This one wasn't worth it. If he really loved you he would've held onto you or did whatever it took to be together. You should just let him go. You don't want it to be a one-sided love either...my mom told me that find someone who loves you more than you love him cause that way, they'll always be there. Let time do it's work....the wound will heal but don't pick at it. It'll just make it worst. 

My bf always comes back to me every time we're in a fight even if I'm the wrong one. he always come back to me apologizing even if it's not his fault. He just wants us to be together. I hope you'll find someone who'll love you as much some day. :)