Lod Lai Mungkorn

maijune

SarNie Adult
anyone know why this lakorn is already end but still no appear of pepper and that kob...just wondering...is there going to be part two to this lakorn...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
maijune said:
anyone know why this lakorn is already end but still no appear of pepper and that kob...just wondering...is there going to be part two to this lakorn...
[post="92667"][/post]​
WTH(eck)...are u serious...I've only seen 5 episodes...I saw that it was up to 20 at IPTV....but haven't check...it better have a decent ending it if ended... :unsure: ..I'm gonna go check now...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg...pepper finally grew :w000t: finally gosh..ive been waiting so long for him to grow..

“เฟรช” วีนแตก เปิดฉากด่า
“กิ๊ก-มยุริญ” ไฟแลบ!! ใน “ลอดลายมังกร”

มีฉากสุดมันมาฝากแฟนๆกันอีกแล้ว สำหรับละครหลังข่าวฟอร์มยักษ์เรื่อง “ลอดลายมังกร” ทางช่อง 5 ซึ่งฉากนี้นักแสดงสาวอย่าง “เฟรช-อริศรา วงษ์ชาลี” ถึงกับต้องทำการบ้านหนัก เมื่อต้องเข้าฉากปะทะอารมณ์กับนักแสดงมากฝีมืออย่าง “กิ๊ก-มยุริญ ผ่องผุดพันธ์” ที่งานนี้เล่นเอาสาวกิ๊กถึงกับตะลึงจนอ้าปากค้าง
เป็นฉากที่ชาญชัย (เปปเปอร์ รัฐศาสตร์) จัดปาร์ตี้ขึ้นที่บ้าน ซึ่งมีเป๊กกี้ (กิ๊ก มยุริญ) แม่ของชาญชัยลงมาร่วมสนุกพร้อมกับ นันทนา (กบ พิมลรัตน์) แต่นุช (เฟรช อริศรา) หนวกหูจนทนไม่ไหว อาละวาดทุกคนในงานปาร์ตี้อย่างไม่ไว้หน้าเป๊กกี้ ทำให้ทั้งคู่ทะเลาะกันอย่างรุนแรง เหลียง (ตั้ว ศรัณยู) จึงเข้ามาห้าม

ฉากนี้ทีมงานถ่ายทำกันที่บ้านหลังหนึ่ง ย่านชายหาดบางแสน ซึ่งนักแสดงที่รับบทหนักที่สุดในวันนี้เห็นจะไม่พ้นสาวเฟรช เพราะนอกจากจะต้องใส่อารมณ์อย่างเต็มที่แล้ว ยังต้องเจอกับบทพูดที่ยาวกว่า 2 หน้ากระดาษอีก งานนี้ก่อนเข้าฉากเฟรชจึงแอบไปซ้อมท่องบทอยู่นานนับชั่วโมง จนเมื่อพี่ปุ๊ย (ผอูน จันทรศิริ) ผู้กำกับ เรียกทุกคนมาซักซ้อม โดยเริ่มต้นจากเปปเปอร์ กับ กบ ที่โชว์สเตปเต้นรำได้อย่างสนุกสนานที่ได้เทรนเนอร์ยุค 70 อย่างพี่ปุ๊ย ผู้กำกับมาสอนท่าเต้นให้ ส่วนกิ๊กก็ไม่ยอมน้อยหน้าแม้จะไม่ออกลีลาท่าเต้น แต่ก็ขอแอบเป็นสาวซิ่งกับแจ๊กเก็ตยีนส์สุดเปรี้ยว และก็มาถึงคิวที่เฟรชวิ่งมาถอดปลั๊กเครื่องเสียงให้สงบลง กิ๊กก็ปราดเข้ามาต่อว่าเฟรชเป็นการใหญ่ เฟรชจึงได้โอกาสเปิดศึกด่ากิ๊กกลับไปบ้างอย่างลืมหายใจ ชนิดที่ไม่มีตกหล่อนแม้แต่คำเดียว แต่แทนที่กิ๊กและทุกคนจะตกใจ ต่างพร้อมใจกันปรบมือให้เฟรชอย่างสามัคคีที่เฟรชทำการบ้านมาดีจริงๆ ก่อนจะกลับมาซ้อมกันอีกครั้งในจังหวะที่กิ๊กโมโหเฟรชจนขว้างแก้วไวน์ลงพื้น เมื่อทุกอย่างพร้อมก็ถ่ายทำจริงทันที....เบื้องหลังยังมันขนาดนี้ แล้วเบื้องหน้าจะสะใจคนดูขนาดไหนติดตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในวันจันทร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
It would be soosososososososossssso nice if anyone can tell me who does pepper can as in this movie...i mean there are lots of those kidy kids....some grown.some still tinny thiny......lol..when actually is pepper growing up and showing his hot ass on scene it has been what 20 espi so far and nada.....of pepper.hello..he is my main point of watching all those boring, dragging, and dramaly epsi....for the last wat wat and what now.......hope he's mean.........ah

maijune

SarNie Adult
at the laos store that i've been renting...it ends at cassette 10/dvd 10...but then this week it came number 11...so i guess after 10 is part 2 then....i haven't watch 11 though so i don't know what happen next...pepper and kob might grow up on 11....i guess...

maijune

SarNie Adult
after watching tape 11..it seemed like pepper is pol's son and kob will be saranyu and noi's last child...that means pepper is going to be nephew of kob...i thought they are couple in this lakorn...guess not then...but a aunt and nephew relationship....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
maijune said:
after watching tape 11..it seemed like pepper is pol's son and kob will be saranyu and noi's last child...that means pepper is going to be nephew of kob...i thought they are couple in this lakorn...guess not then...but a aunt and nephew relationship....
[post="98229"][/post]​
ewww that sound really gross,aunt and nephew

hansonie

sarNie Egg
Joecy66 said:
pepper is starting in ep. 23,
tinahs pictures are from ep. 24.
[post="99812"][/post]​
oh thats so long...i'm only up to tape 5 which is prolly ep 10.
i don't really fancy this lakorn....i find myself fast forwarding it heaps.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i watched tape 12 already...and yes pepper is kob's nephew...pepper is pol's only son....and it seems like there going to be a nephew and aunt relationship...

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Pepper doesn't pair up with anyone. He is kinda the bad guy in the lakorn. He is really spoilt by his mum so he does whatever he likes.

The aunt and nephew r/s is disgusting, but you can't really blame them cos sarunyu just keeps having more kids that makes pepper have kid aunts and uncles