Loke 2 Bai Khong Nai Diew

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Araya look cutie with her hair short....Tle kind of look like Kade in some pix when he post with Araya...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
araya really looks cute in this picture. At least tle doesn't get paired up with those younger average chicks.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Araya's hair looks great. So pretty. Love the color and the cut. Can't wait for this one. :p

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I've never considered Tle and Araya to pair up but i'm glad they are cuz they look cute together.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Araya is in a lot of lakorn lately. she does look very cute with the new hairdo and more mature/older. She is still pretty. can't wait to see what this is about.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
araya is so pretty, so does anyone know when this lakorn is set to air, or have they begain shooting it yet?

meenia

sarNie Adult
cool...I can't wait to watch this one then... I love araya..i'm a huge fan of her.. what does the title say.. i got that last part after the 2 but i can't understand the first part... Something love... hehe.. but i can't wait... thanks for the info... Araya looks great with her new hair... I like it..it's nice...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
it's probably gonna be rom-com type of drama.

she's a cutie pie...and they look good together...

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i love her new hair cut! she changes everytime i see her again.. geesh she is so pretty back thena and still now too =] tle is so darn cute!! woot-woot!!