Lom Hai Jai The Musical

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.scenario.co.th/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7

All songs for this musical written by Khun Boy Kosiyapong and Khun Boy Thakonkeard will be a regisseur (whatelse XD) they both work togehter

End of July all of cast and production they want to start with the training
Gam The Star 4 she has already start to train to singing for this Musical
October 2009 (dont know which date) start to play on Radchadalai Theater

Gam The Star and Nicole are Nang ek and P´Mos Patiparn is Pra ek of this Musical

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yayyyyyyyyy gam in a musical. thank u jakjaan. gam & nicole's voices are gon blow mos out da water though lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man i was thinkin of a different nicole lol still though pra'ek is gonna be overshadowed by da other people's voices lol is gam nang'ek? i really hope so cause she's a lot better than nicole. dat other lady w/ da long hair is goood

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i've seen nicole in a musical before and her voice is actually really strong... i knew she was a good singer, but it actually translate well for the musical.

but yea... gams voice is very strong and powerful so if this is a drama musical i bet shes going to give people chills

i hope mos takes some singing lessons because the girls really will overpower him

i seriously wish exact would make these musicals into a vcd or dvd

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Don't start looking down on Mos when you haven't been to any of his musicals. (Someone has enjoyed bugging mos for years...=_=)

Forget about Miow Miow Ngaooo thingies, you won't see those from him on musical stage.

To tell you the truth, I HADN'T been a fan of MOS until two years ago that I got to watch his musical, Fah Jarod Sai. He did really really impressive job.

Musical is not just about singing but it's a combination of singing, acting plus other abilities. I need all of those abilities to say one is a good stage performer. (I'd rather go to some concerts for only singing ability.)

Although it was K.Boy wanted Mos to do this, Mos still had to do the audition (he submitted a demo) and yes he passed it by the director and K.Boy's approvals.

BTW, the director of this musical is Ekachai Uekrongtham, the founder and artistic director of ACTION Theatre in Singapore. (He was named by Asiaweek as one of Asia's 20 leaders for the Millennium in Society and Culture.)

And...the owner of songs is Boyd Kosiyabong and he's ok for Mos to perform them.

So..I totally believe Mos is the good, if not the best choice (when you want a fine-to-finest play that sells well too.)

I heard that Mos has already got another musical play waiting. Wouldn't they be crazy for picking the not-good-enough over and over again ?

Official Poster

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think mos is a bad choice... he is actually one of the better choices especially for grammy. he can sing and act and dance so yes he has it all.

i just think compared to Gam his voice is not going to be as powerful. Gam has one of those powerful in your face kind of voices that you just cant deny listening to when its right there in front of you.

Mos and Nicole seem like a good match when your looking at the vocals although i think Nicole is the stronger singer but their voices are more on the same range

(personally i love miew miew ngao but yea.. ) but yea.... i was so pissed when i wasnt able to be in thailand when fah jarod sai was playing because i really wanted to see that one

There are some people that PBoy Exact constantly has in his musicals who i dont think can sing or carry a tune... one in particular but yea sometimes its not always about talent.

thanks for the poster it looks interesting

thanks diamend for the clip... Mos looks so cute and its good to see Nicole back in action to, but i really want to see Gam! her voice is amazing

but is it really ending on the 8th? i didnt watch the whole clip so didnt hear an end date. if so thats really quick

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea so far they're doing 14 rounds. they might add on more rounds if it's dat popular. ticket sales opened for registered members of rachadalai on saturday. people were confused and disappointed though cause when they opened up ticket sales at 10am da first 2 rounds were already sold out. da media/sponsors took all da seats for da first 2 rounds. i dunno if it's like dat or not for every musical but it sure did cause lots of confusion lol

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Teaser (launched on Aug 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EagcaFkH6Ok

Exact hasn't really started promoting this one as they still have Mamma Mia on at their theatre.
Press conference will be done on Sept 3... Look forward to hearing more info.... the synopsis.., etc.
Yes, there will be additional rounds. Exact usually puts their tickets on sale in devided lots.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
day 3 of da musical showing probably sold out by now. da first day was bought out for a gala opening for celebs and stuff but 2nd day wasn't. man i really wanna hear da songs. i hope they have a special on it