Long lost memeber !

sarN

sarNie Granny
have you guy ever wonder wat happen to member dat u meet in a thai forum are active in some forum and .. i guess some where along the line they prolly change their sn or so and u never heard from them again ??? well !! i have a list of ppl dat i wonder where they at ! ..... i wonder wat ever happen to Tia .. she was active in kob fan fiction! She and kangaroo be writing story together and i rember they was the hotest writer lol --- i know she from NY cuz when the 911 ocurr she was one of the people dat we were worry about at kobkorner ! .. and other person is Min ... i remeber she say she only 14 and she write dis one fiction call " Star Dust" .. which was soo good and i wonder where she at too ! she should be 17/18 now ! .. there more ...can't think of them now :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sarn I think she perished in the world trade center:(...sorry I'm not sure...but I remember reading from one of her friend @ Starpicture that she was in the towers and the plane hit it...after that I never saw her in Starpicture again.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
BlueMoon said:
Sarn I think she perished in the world trade center:(...sorry I'm not sure...but I remember reading from one of her friend @ Starpicture that she was in the towers and the plane hit it...after that I never saw her in Starpicture again.
[post="24509"][/post]​
Sad news today. Why so many sad news? AigoO!

S

sunflower

really? that is really sad... :eek:

and also.... i alwaise wonder too, if some members pass away or something and the other members don't know about it... and especially if you don't have a friend who comes to the forums... how will we ever know? isn't that sad? :blink:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
sunflower said:
really? that is really sad... :eek:

and also.... i alwaise wonder too, if some members pass away or something and the other members don't know about it... and especially if you don't have a friend who comes to the forums... how will we ever know? isn't that sad? :blink:
[post="24541"][/post]​
No one would probably care but how about this? I'll always give you guys a proper goodbye if/when I leave. Otherwise if I just not show up anymore, consider the worst.

:)

Muddie Murda

smile...
is it freaky.....that I have this saved?

It's from Star Picture Collection webboard. Check out the date.....

It's sad that we found out after over a month. At the "ThaiPopCrap" forum, souchan was part of it. When 9-11 happened, she stopped coming and we were worried a bout what had happened to her. Since it's the internet, you know it could be computer problems and all. Then Ice Angel recieved this email. It was just so sad.

---------------

I think Min's in hiding... xD ahhahahahahaa

MissyMurda, remember her? And remember "moe"? They both tried to stalk Min down. ahahaha those two LOSERS. :lol: :lol:

---------------

Then there's Ice Angel and Kaoru....who were both sisters. They've dissappeared too....

--------------

*points* there's DARVIL! LOL

-------------

JoniL Raptor too...remember that freak? She was everywhere -_-

-------------

And and Poppie too! She helped Jen (Jun) run the Taya site before it became official.

-------------

RETRO! And and and and Roxy...and and and...

Remember Lia? She was the BIGGEST Joni Fan/Freak you'd ever come across.

------------

It's kinda hard to remember who's who..since back in those days, forums didn't need registration like now...so everyone was using all these names to hide themselves. LOL

----------

And and and...sorry I was just flash-backing....lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
omg...that's soooo sad...so you guys mean Tia and Kangaroo were in the 9/11...sorry..i'm a bit slow...i'm just curious...cause i finally found the site of kobkorner fanfic site..and got the chance to read both of them story....

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Moe is busy at the moment...same with Min...Retro has something to do in Aussie...so she hasn't come on...Jonil Raptor...no comemnt since she is using a different name..that what i was told..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
omg Muddie that is freaky...you have that saved...but that's the one I remember reading about...

RIP sou chan....

sarN

sarNie Granny
LaLa Tsab said:
omg...that's soooo sad...so you guys mean Tia and Kangaroo were in the 9/11...sorry..i'm a bit slow...i'm just curious...cause i finally found the site of kobkorner fanfic site..and got the chance to read both of them story....
[post="25864"][/post]​
i dont know about Tia but i talk to Kangaroo!!! She around !! You be surprise if i tell u her current life now .. but i promise not to tell .. but dont' worry it a happy one !

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Muddie MuRda said:
is it freaky.....that I have this saved?

It's from Star Picture Collection webboard. Check out the date.....

It's sad that we found out after over a month. At the "ThaiPopCrap" forum, souchan was part of it. When 9-11 happened, she stopped coming and we were worried a bout what had happened to her. Since it's the internet, you know it could be computer problems and all. Then Ice Angel recieved this email. It was just so sad.

---------------
This news is so sad, i use to go to kob corner and star picture collect a few years back. could someone please tell me a little bit about her or give me the address for her website that she made when she was still alive. :(

Muddie Murda

smile...
wintr, me and some of the 'long lost members'...are wondering lol...........

WHATS YOUR NAME!? :wavecry:

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
retro is busy with her life of boyfriend and work hehe. She lost her spark for writing that's why you don't see any stories from her anymore. She's doing fine, no worries. wintr, retro lives in Australia so what do you mean by saying she has something to do there?