Look mai Lark see

Ana

sarNie Adult
koblo said:
hey ana can you please upload this lakorn for me? im waiting for epi 5 and 6? i know they are out already but no one will upload it.
[post="19851"][/post]​
Sorry, I watch from doozija. I dunno how to record - Convert or any of those things :huh: . I'm sure the original uploader that has been uploading will get to the other episodes as soon as she has time :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
really, thats cool thanks Ana ^_^

i wonder why benz is so popular now?

jieb has been in the entertainment for so long and still she's not their yet! i dont like khun dang!!

pze

sarNie Adult
well i always knew that he wasnt almanzo from sao noi.....but i taught since u guys said his real name was almanzo so i just kept calling him that too....so wats his name then...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mos_Koblover said:
really, thats cool thanks Ana ^_^

i wonder why benz is so popular now?

jieb has been in the entertainment for so long and still she's not their yet! i dont like khun dang!!
[post="20083"][/post]​
Np :p

Benz is a pretty good actress, I think she'll go far :D
I really like..lol..this gurl can act B)

Maybe KD thinks Jieb isn't popular enough to pull in ratings and fan? well I'm just assuming ok. But I think Jieb is awesome too, I would luv to see her as n'ke pair-up w/Cee :p

pze said:
well i always knew that he wasnt almanzo from sao noi.....but i taught since u guys said his real name was almanzo so i just kept calling him that too....so wats his name then...
[post="20090"][/post]​
His real name is Noppon Pituklohpanich :lol:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
All along I thought he was Almanzo too haha... he's kinda cute I have to say the guy that played Almanzo is better looking no offence to Nuppon fanz :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think the real almanzo is cuter too..lol..but Noppon is kool too, hated him in Kratailong Jun

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ana said:
Np :p

Benz is a pretty good actress, I think she'll go far :D
I really like..lol..this gurl can act B)

Maybe KD thinks Jieb isn't popular enough to pull in ratings and fan? well I'm just assuming ok. But I think Jieb is awesome too, I would luv to see her as n'ke pair-up w/Cee :p
His real name is Noppon Pituklohpanich :lol:
[post="20151"][/post]​
yea he is hot i like every since i saw him i n sao noi 2 where he got with kwan

Ana

sarNie Adult

Episode 8 ^_^

At the police station both Amy's and Big's parent got in2 an arguments. They blame everything on Amy. Amy parent came come piss, they asked the servant if Amy returned home yet?. Amy didn't come back home yet, Benz walked in and told her parent, I told u so that Big can't be trusted, her parent got mad and scold her so she shut-up. Everyone was worried about Amy, Amy came back home she pressed the door bell to her house but then she remembered what her parents and Benz used to say to her that she's a disgrace and unlucky and so on. By the time the servant came to the gate, Amy has left already. Amy was wandering around crying, confuse she didn't know where to go. Amy's parent was trying to call her, they were very worried, Benz kept on rubbing it in saying Amy must of elope w/some guy

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 8 Continue

Atima, mom went in to Tee's room, she told him that they both have the same enemy which was Jieb and that they should work 2gether *confused*. She was all feeling up on him and shit, nasty lady :eek:_o:: Atima walked in, Tee moved away. Atima had a talk w/her mom, she asked her mom y is she behaving this way? her mom told her what she does is her business, to mind her own business, and either way the house belongs to her, she can do whateva she pleases *:noway:* . Tee was waiting 4 Jieb to go to school, Jieb came out, Tee looked at her w/so much anger and hatred :eek:_o:: . Jieb open the car door, she wanted to sit in the front, Tee refuse to drive if she doesn't go and sit in the back. Jieb tried to talk to him and apologize again, she told him she know he's hurt, she's unhappy and hurt as well. Tee wouldn't listen and walked away, she followed him. She begged him 2 give her a chance, he told her it's no use. Jieb say she'll do anything he wants, as long as he forgives her. Benz was having breakfast with her parent, Big send her a text message , she left got mad and threw her phone away, Big drove by and threaten her to not do anything dumb her life is in his hand

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thx for the long summary Ana good job girl your hard work will get something good in return :) man i want to see this lakorn i only watch up to epoisde 4 can't wait for someone to upload it

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Episode 10 is so sad for Cee and Amy. *sniff sniff* Benz is such a biatch. I hate her. :angry: Great job Ana, you write such detailed summaries, it's like watching the lakorn. :)

feys

sarNie Hatchling
lakornlover said:
Episode 10 is so sad for Cee and Amy. *sniff sniff* Benz is such a biatch. I hate her. :angry: Great job Ana, you write such detailed summaries, it's like watching the lakorn. :)
[post="20717"][/post]​
Hey! Where did you see episode ten? And can you please tell me on your banner the photoshoot of cee and amy on the bottom of your banner? PLease! THAT would help! THanks if can't that's okay..COOL BANNER!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome gurlz, about the summary :p

Just saw episode 10, OMG!! I HATE BENZ SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!! At first I felt sorry for her but all that sympathy just all turned to HATE!! How can she do that?! Stupid bitch!! Next episode lookz like she wanna commit suicide

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww ana ur soo lucky u get to watch up to like episodes 9/10 ...as for me im still at episode 5 i believe haha...cant wait...and ahhh big and wats her face..benz is pissin me off..i dont think ill ever feel sympathy for either one..and can i say Amy needs to stand up for herself once and not be weak!!! but i guess thats her role in the lakorn

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow thanks ana!

also that banner of cee and amy's photoshoot.. man that's why i love amy's personality.. she's so lively! :D so is he, too. :p

annea

sarNie Adult
thanks foe the summary.....
i wanna see more scenes of jieb and tee...finally amy found out the truth....

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thanks for the summary Ana ^_^ its getting better for Tee & Jieb which is cool but looks like he's taking revenge back to her by being mean to her now that she's nice to him but i'm glad they are getting along better now ^_^ i agree they should change the ending and let them both be together, but then theres still mien left.....