Look mai Lark see

junne

I havent watched this week episodes yet. After reading the posts regarding this week episodes I am totally confused. Last week episode, didnt Tee tell Miang that he regards her as his sister when he gave her the money to pay for her mom's hospital bills?
Im watching this lakorn totally because of Tee and Jieb. Gosh, why a sad ending for them?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm currently watching this right now.. and im also crying.. nikkie and her baby just died for tee.. its freakn sad.. stupid tee gonna realize wat he did wrong wen she died.. now hes going to monkhood.. wells stupid ending for them :angry: .. i was hopeing they get together and raise their kid togehter.. but i guess.. not.. wells... i havent watch it all the way to the end yet.. hehe let me go continue to watch it.. ahha :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the ending was sad.. big commited suicide... benz miscarriage her baby... but she moved one tho.. it was kinda hard for her tho.. cee and amy got together ahahah. and thetee nee mo chit show after the lakorn was hella funnie.. cee and amy was cute. and boon dude was funnie acting as amy and noons sister.. cee was soo funny.. singing jingle bells... ahaha.. love all the songs that cee sang.. ahha..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! DAMN THOSE WRITERS TO HELL!!!! F**KING ASS MONKEYS MOTHER F**KERS!!!! BURN, BURN, BURN!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST SPARE JIEB, TEE, AMY AND CEE, AND KILL EVERYONE ELSE OFF!!!

AND NOT ONLY DOES JIEB DIE, BUT SHE'S PREGNANT AND DIES...AGAIN....JUST LIKE IN OON AI RUK!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! I AM SO INCREDIBLY MAD RIGHT NOW....LAKORN OR NOT....I'M STILL MAD!!!

WAHHHHHHHH!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! DAMN THOSE WRITERS TO HELL!!!! F**KING ASS MONKEYS MOTHER F**KERS!!!! BURN, BURN, BURN!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST SPARE JIEB, TEE, AMY AND CEE, AND KILL EVERYONE ELSE OFF!!!

AND NOT ONLY DOES JIEB DIE, BUT SHE'S PREGNANT AND DIES...AGAIN....JUST LIKE IN OON AI RUK!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! I AM SO INCREDIBLY MAD RIGHT NOW....LAKORN OR NOT....I'M STILL MAD!!!

WAHHHHHHHH!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
[post="25686"][/post]​
i was mad.. i was soo mad.. and sad at the same time... she cried soo much before she died.. saying it was all her fault.. and asking tee to forgive her for killing his mom..

but now im not as mad.. cause the tee nee mo chit show... made me laugh sooo much.. cee was hella funnie... and amy was cute also and noon was cute also.. hehe..

but im still mad at the ending tho.. they should'nt kill of jieb and her baby.. they should'nt kill off benz baby.. just kill off big !! he was a freaking ass hole for hitting benz shooting cee and shooting his mom.... seeesh.. lets go to thailand and kill of the scriptwriter@!!!!! :angry:

Ana

sarNie Adult
STUPID ENDING -_-

I dun wanna see it or write sumaries anymore either -_- . They screw up Jieb - Tee relationship :angry:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm watching the ending right now. Kinda scan through it, cuzz I can't hear it. When Jieb took the bullet 4 Tee, it was freaking sad. When she held on to Tee was so sad. I started 2 cry. OMG!! I can't believe they killed her off. But can Jieb act or what?! When she got shot my heart just drop :shocked: . My tears started coming. Sooooo sad :( . I dun think Jieb deserve to die at all. Stupid shit!!. Her character changed 4 the better, she deserve a happy ending w/Tee and her baby. If she was to be a total bitch after killing Tee's mom by accident then ok sure she should die. But come on now..argggg..thinking about it gets me mad :angry: . Well at least Cee/Amy has a happy ending :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
STUPID ENDING -_-

I dun wanna see it or write sumaries anymore either -_- . They screw up Jieb - Tee relationship :angry:
[post="25691"][/post]​
even though i know what happens at the end...i have to be tough and watch the movie to its end. i love jieb's death scenes too...she does them so well. even if i have to cry and be sad and angry at the same time...still gotta do it!

also... :wavecry: ....goodbye, ana's summaries. i'll miss you....

:wavecry:

:wavecry:

OH YEAH! :angry: ...DEATH TO THE SCRIPTWRITERS!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh....two lakorns in a row that jieb dies.....but i like this lakorn....and what can u say thats gonna change the ending rite....so over all im happy with the lakorn.....n it was so sad when jieb died i cried.....

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Yeah, I was pissed that Jieb had to die. :wavecry: That sucked, but her acting in that scene was well done. It was also sad that Benz lost her baby even though she really wanted it. But all in all I still liked this lakorn. Hopefully, we'll see Jieb in a happy ending lakorn.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
oh man. Benz lost her baby? wow. Okay, I'm behind in the lakorn. really behind. I spoiled myself again. -_-'

Bou

sarNie Adult
o0omy nooo benz lost her baby???what...she seemed like she was really likin the idea of motherhood...omg im like in tears for her!...and jieb..man cant they let the gurl live and have a happy endin for once?

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww, that sucks how did benz loose her baby???

i think that benz & jieb had to loose their baby in this lakorn cos mostly lakorns they dont wanna show babies or somethin like that.....?!

thats what i think tho.....