Look mai Lark see

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol, Pink Rose that's not Kwan its Amy Kilpraton ^_^

Hey Ana thanks for the wuick summary and the cute pics :D

I wonder who their names in the lakorn is?!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np!!

Cee - Chanokchom

Big - Chayangguun

Amy - Sutaphan

Benz - Suranpa

Jieb - Chanigan??

I'm not completly sure though :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG i cant wait until this lakorn airs!!!i miss amy and cee is soo adorable!this lakorn better be good!lolz

Pink_Rose

sarNie Egg
Mos_Koblover said:
lol, Pink Rose that's not Kwan its Amy Kilpraton ^_^

Hey Ana thanks for the wuick summary and the cute pics :D

I wonder who their names in the lakorn is?!
[post="3723"][/post]​
my bad, was thinking it was Kwan.. :p

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
By reading the summary of Luk Mai Lark See, I don’t really feel like watching the lakorn. Its way too depressing, so many “R� scenes, and its just to much, 2 people pass away. A person killing themselg….to depressing! I was so excited to watch this lakorn, but now I don’t feel like watching it anymore!

This lakorn seems like its going to have a very sad sad ending, lots of things going on…

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait til this lakorn air also. It sounds interesting but then theres too much raping. lol.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
Mos_Koblover said:
By reading the summary of Luk Mai Lark See, I don’t really feel like watching the lakorn. Its way too depressing, so many “R� scenes, and its just to much, 2 people pass away. A person killing themselg….to depressing! I was so excited to watch this lakorn, but now I don’t feel like watching it anymore!

This lakorn seems like its going to have a very sad sad ending, lots of things going on…
[post="3978"][/post]​
i know it seem like it is this triangle rape luv sort thing. it weird. i think ch7 is over doing to this whole issued even thought we like watching some but not when the whole lakorn seem to based on it.gosh what is ch7 doing. it seem that is what they highlight thier lakorn on now