Look mai Lark see

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
as much as i love Cee.. i dont think im going to watch this.. the storyline is tooo.. umm involved with the "R" scenes.. and the killing scenes... if they change the storyline around.. i probably watch it.. cause its a Cee lakorn

tang071

sarNie Elites
i read ppl's post before reading the summary. well the entire summary was about other ppl besides the main ppl so i didnt care until the ending where BAM...it says cee dies in the end. wtf thats so depressing. i'm gonna watch it though maybe i have no idea it saddens me to watch cee die. i think this lakorn will be something like oon ai ruk where theres suppose to be a deeper message and an insight about families.

Ana

sarNie Adult
:eek: :eek: OMG!! Cee dies?! :eek: No way! WTF?! OMG! r u serious?! :( !! Yo! damn :angry: I ain't hype anymore

Ana

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
CEE DIE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! like p ana said!! who fucking wrote the script...!! p ana ka lets go kill the dude!! and get revenge for our Cee!!
[post="4678"][/post]​
LOL!!

Y in the world Cee accept this lakorn in the first place

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol, wasn't it Big who sucides himself? not Cee? or did i just read it wrong? WTF is going on with this lakorn????

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mos_Koblover said:
lol, wasn't it Big who sucides himself? not Cee? or did i just read it wrong? WTF is going on with this lakorn????
[post="4741"][/post]​
if i read correctly yups its big.. but someone said cee was gonna die tooo!!! man!! stupid script writier!! lets rip his/her head off!! since its thinking of stupid scripts!! :angry:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Karen said:
i was looking forward to watch dis lakorn...maybe i should re-think about it!
[post="5002"][/post]​
yea rethink about it p karen... u dont want to see Cee die do you!! ..

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
tangmoe said:
yea rethink about it p karen... u dont want to see Cee die do you!! .. <_<
[post="5013"][/post]​

maybe i do nong Moe LOL!!!! Juss playing!!! But yea i'm gonna re-think about it ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Karen said:
maybe i do nong Moe LOL!!!! Juss playing!!! But yea i'm gonna re-think about it ^_^
[post="5016"][/post]​
wat!! wat!! ahahahah.... i was looking forward to this too since its a Cee lakorn. but man the storyline is sooo sooo sooo involveing rape and death.. of the other peoples.. it dont have enough Cee whos the main actor. :angry:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
tangmoe said:
wat!! wat!! ahahahah.... i was looking forward to this too since its a Cee lakorn. but man the storyline is sooo sooo sooo involveing rape and death.. of the other peoples.. it dont have enough Cee whos the main actor. :angry:
[post="5022"][/post]​
oh ok!! Maybe i should juss give it a try!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Karen said:
oh ok!! Maybe i should juss give it a try!!!
[post="5036"][/post]​
NOOO! if u do!! imma kill you ahahahah j/k its ur choice p karen.. who knoes maybe it wil be goood! :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Dorky Moe! At least try one episode :p
I say I wouldn't watch but my luv 4 Cee is making me watch anywayz :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Ana said:
LOL!! Dorky Moe! At least try one episode :p
I say I wouldn't watch but my luv 4 Cee is making me watch anywayz :lol:

[post="5118"][/post]​
lmao p ana.. im not a dork.. why yes i am.. ahha.. okies one episode... thats it!!! and if its good. i'll continue it since our babie cee is in in.. ahahha :p