LOOKING FOR A LAKORN !!!

pucca88

sarNie Egg
sorry about that just want to get your guys attention. Actually I looking for this lakorn but I have no clue what is the title called or who starred in there. All remember is that the main girl is the main guy family slave. The main guy is like the bad boy and his brother is the good one. The main guy like to come home late and ride a motorcycle. The main guy brother like the main girl too but she like the main guy. Oh yeah and the ending the main guy was shot and he became handicapped so she took care of him.
Please help me if you guys know what is the title called or who starred in there.

Thank you so much

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
eek!

i was like... 'no he's not dead!! he just won an award the other day.' :p

but i havent heard of that lakorn.

poor ken, using him like that. :p

cecilia

Staff member
does this take place back in time?

btw. just wanna add, you dont' even know who the actor is to begin with and by using Ken's name in such a way is so mean. i don't know how you feel about this but i would hate to see someone play trick like this to get attention, especially using aum or aff name. not saying that it's okay to use ken too but it's just mean to do this. ken's is going to be a daddy soon, dont' want to see this happen in real life - if i'm you, i wouldn't dare do this. but that's just how i feel.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: This is just plain mean and tasteless to grabbed attention, there is plenty of ways to get attention without saying someone is dead! Ken just started family and baby on the way, it's inconsiderate and morally wrong to apply the end of his life in someway. If anyone is a religious person you will understand that you don't connect death to anyone because it can cause ill-effects on them or their life. Hope you have enough heart to change the title of this thread.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps... omg... you almost gave me a heartattack..... :eek: :eek:

i wish i could help you... but i dont know myself.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
kkk...i was like...ummm i don't think he's dead yet cause he's still alive filming lakorn...but anywaze...i have no idea what ur talking about...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
does this take place back in time?

btw. just wanna add, you dont' even know who the actor is to begin with and by using Ken's name in such a way is so mean. i don't know how you feel about this but i would hate to see someone play trick like this to get attention, especially using aum or aff name. not saying that it's okay to use ken too but it's just mean to do this. ken's is going to be a daddy soon, dont' want to see this happen in real life - if i'm you, i wouldn't dare do this. but that's just how i feel.
i agree...esp. for Ken..like cecilia alreadie mention "a daddy to be"...not funnie...i almost had a heart-attack there too...

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
wow. you sure do know how to gets peoples attention.

gosh.. you scared all of us.

&& I don't know what lakorn that would be but it sounds familiar

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
LMFAO!!!!!! hahahahaha... you are funny! i clicked on this when i first saw it.... it really got me awake after laughing about it... anyways, i also can't help you.. i have no idea what lakorn you are talking about....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OH MAN! u sure grabbed my attention. but sorrie. me don't know the lakorn.

KEN KEN KEN.....<3

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yeah that was really mean of the original poster.... you just don't jinx someone like that....especially in the Thai culture...it is considered bad luck... Ya bai shang P' Ken yung nan si...mai dee som larb tua kao rae krob krua kong P' Ken mak mak loey.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Deng I was getting ready to cry but now I'm getting ready to slap someone <_< that's so mean... there are plenty of ways to grab attention this one has to be one of the most inconsiderate ways to do so... sorry if I sound harsh but people's death is nothing to joke around with... Even if I knew the title I wouldn't help you. Yes im a Beep.. but deal with it;

cecilia

Staff member
Deng I was getting ready to cry but now I'm getting ready to slap someone <_< that's so mean... there are plenty of ways to grab attention this one has to be one of the most inconsiderate ways to do so... sorry if I sound harsh but people's death is nothing to joke around with... Even if I knew the title I wouldn't help you. Yes im a Beep.. but deal with it;
now. you're funny :p

but yeah. death shouldn't be a take in as joke. everyone cherish their life, i'm sure, if someone play this on me on my friend, i would so be mad as well. the Asian culture have one too many superstition to scare us and death is definitely one of them.