Looking For Good Lakorn To Watch

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Sawan Biang is a good drama!! What about Hua Jai Sila--> Bie and Fang? Ngao Ruk Luang Jai-->Mark, Mint N, and Barry Nadech? Jam Leuy Ruk---> Aum and Aff? Oh Jai Rao--> Aff and Ken Although its really not a slap and kiss lakorn but i'm some what in love with that lakorn, made me sad and had me crying my eyes out haha!! Or Likit Gammatep--> Ann and Mart although i don't really like Mart he's okay!! :) hope u find something you like!! ^.^

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Sawan Biang w/Ann and Ken

Likit Kammathep w/Ann and Mart

Jaosao Prissana w/Ann and Chai

Borisud Bumbut Kaen w/Ann and Aum

:))

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Duj Fah Rai Dao - Aon Rattipong and Aon Kevlin
Samee - Pol T and Joy Sirilak
Ploy Lom Phet - Bee Sawis and Namfon Kullanant
Game Rai Game Rak - Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya
Dung Duang Haruthai - Weir Sukollawat and Kwan Usamanee
Roy Marn 2011 - Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasri
Neung Nai Suang - Ken Theeradeth and Janie Tienphosuwan

kazouavang

sarNie Egg
HEY THERE.. HELP ME OUT HERE.. CAN YA PLEASE TELL ME SOME SAD LAKORNS, SUCH AS WHERE THE NANG EK OR PRAK EK DIES.. I'VE SEEN KOO KUM AND LEURD KATTIYA ANY OTHER ONES YA HAVE? OR ANY LAKORNS WHERE THERE ARE DROWNING SCENES, LOL.. YEAH I KNOW.. ITS WEIRD BUT I WILL LIKE TO WATCH IT..

cool :)

sarNie Adult
hmmm...tawan deard ,main character didnt die but was close. Evil Rose ,main character dies, jai rao close to dying n yeah thats all i can think of top of my head.

cecilia

Staff member
Soofun Nirundon was good and it was really sad how they are separated in the end w/children too T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STXFxlWunIA
Credit: p'Tukta
You can watch the serie here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9829AF193F8C7567

"Niras Song Pope" was so awesome -- one of my all time favorite <3

Credit: p'Waza Dvdshop
You can watch the whole series here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB00D9631A0A275A5

Jao Gum Nai Wane was good too. They were separated in their 1st life and together in their 2nd life. Same goes for ROY MAI --- They got separated in their life (i mourned for a whole week) and got together in their 2nd life.

You can watch the lakorn here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL66E105D3A562A757

I hated Reuan Pae (2011- Gun the Star, Tono the Star, Son Yuk) for this reason, NEARLY EVERYONE DIES!
Prajan See Roong (2009- Aff Taksaorn & Bie the Star)
Jai Rao (2009- Aff Taksaorn & Ken Theeradeth)
Roy Mai (2011- Aff Taksaorn & Aum Atichart)
Sai Nam Sai Cheewit (2006- Por Nattawut, Oil Thana, Jui Warattaya)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
likit ruk likit luerd (captain and pang and fang) - i can never finish this drama however many times i watch because when it gets to the scene where captain got shot, i cry and just can't continue even thought it only has a few minutes til the end.

fun

Expired Sarnie
neung ruthai (oil&ann)- im literally still depress til this day.

sai nam sai cheewit- miscast second generation but it certaintly drew some tears.

cecilia

Staff member
fun said:
neung ruthai (oil&ann)- im literally still depress til this day.

sai nam sai cheewit- miscast second generation but it certaintly drew some tears.
OMG, i was so mad at Oil in NEUNG RUTHAI .. felt so bad for Ann! I cried too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol im mad at oil and yada in neung ruthai. if it wasnt for ann, yada would have never end up w oil. iann wasnt even evil, she was being manipulated and her gma was a biatch just bc she wasnt a son. gosh i feel loke crying. everything in that lakorn was so unfair. her dafd got a new wife and a new child. gma got another grandchild. yada gets the guy. oh so damn unfair!!!

myx

sArNieZ
my mom is into sad lakorn, the kind where they dress in old thai clothes (not boran lakorn), where the story line involves past and present. can someone give me some recommendations. we just finished watching roy ruk roy adeed and buang wan wan and she craved for some more. thanks in advance.

fun

Expired Sarnie
paul/yardtip/ploy lakorn... i cant remember the thai title lol but u can look it up.

i just rewatched neung ruthai (last 4 episodes) and i was balling lkke a baby!!!

what was more.sad was she was being back to her old self, sweet and nice but she was still treated bad. i jeed a remake!!!