Looking for the name of a old boran

aoiko

sarNie Egg
According to my mom there is a old boran about a bird couple that vow to be together, but something happened and then the mother bird and the children died together.  The two couples are reborn and the girl is a princess who refused to talk to men because she remembers the past when the father bird flew away and left her and the children to die.

This boran is similar to the Turkish tale call The Silent Princess (if you guys are unfamiliar about the tale search it on wikipedia last I checked there is a page about it).  My mom also told me that the main character girl in this boran is the same girl that plays the slave in Monarkarat that takes care of the princesses.  For further info, my mom said that the same girl played the princess that marries the main guy in the 1987 version of Kaew Na Mah.  She is the princess that did black magic on the main guy for him to stay with her.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh it sounds kinda sad but interesting too. thanks for the name Mia. i wouldn't mind if they remade that one. but man a lotta remakes. XD

mia07

Introvert
They shouldn't remake anymore borans because it's getting weirder and weirder and it changes too much. Although I would want a new story, they will kill it, too so no hope for that either. They should just stop and re-air old ones.. lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
They shouldn't remake anymore borans because it's getting weirder and weirder and it changes too much. Although I would want a new story, they will kill it, too so no hope for that either. They should just stop and re-air old ones.. lol.
Agree! I used to love watching Borans until the costumes became less attractive and the story lines lacked substance.