Looking for thep sarm rado

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am trying to get this movie the old version for my mom does anyone know where I could get it. She has in on vhs awhile back but my brother record something over it and now she is just search for it. can someone help me.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow i haven't heard anyone look for tep saam ladoo the old version...i dont like the old version very much...i tink the nang ek and pra eks are ugly...but yeah one of my sisters friend has it..but i don't know if i could get it from her because im not that close to them. The quality isn't great anyways so you probably won't want it.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i didn't like the old version but my mom say she like it so she is asking me to try and get it even though i told it was going to be hard but i'll tried to find it for her. um..how bad is the quality do you know. if it is not to bad i am willing to buy it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I am looking for the old version.....I like the old version. 1. it didnt stretch. 2 it made more sense then the new version. 3 they could act unlike the new version. and 4. i dont think the new version have any good looking people. the guys and girls are short and skinny thats all 3 couple beside neung he is tall but i hate is acting skills. freaken kids these days dont know whats good............lol jk anyone got the old version in thai?

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am looking for the old version.....I like the old version. 1. it didnt stretch. 2 it made more sense then the new version. 3 they could act unlike the new version. and 4. i dont think the new version have any good looking people. the guys and girls are short and skinny thats all 3 couple beside neung he is tall but i hate is acting skills. freaken kids these days dont know whats good............lol jk anyone got the old version in thai?
That was what my mom said too. and i do agree that is made more sense then the new version.

yak

sarNie Adult
omg... im looking for this the longest.... pls... any info let me know...

yak

sarNie Adult
Wow i haven't heard anyone look for tep saam ladoo the old version...i dont like the old version very much...i tink the nang ek and pra eks are ugly...but yeah one of my sisters friend has it..but i don't know if i could get it from her because im not that close to them. The quality isn't great anyways so you probably won't want it.
how bad is it..?

Phon

sarNie Adult
how bad is it..?

hey thats my picture........ lol i dont have it anymore on my computer becuase my computer crash i lost every picture of chatree and all the old lakorn puenban stars. this version was better then the 1st version and the 3rd version made by yam and phone. storyline good made sense didnt stretch and no these mian actor and actress are not ugly. they are cute and very pretty. people who say they are ugly got bad taste. skinny like yam is good? and short and dark like phone is attractive? i pick chatree and sinee over them anyday. chatree look like man and sinee body is perfect. and the other couple piroon and his girl they are better then james and aom to. chatree and suksit do look kinda wierd in this picture though. lol but i seen them in nang 12 and keo na ma they are cute. this isnt the original picture becuase this version i stretch it alittle bit the original one that i use to have is smaller.

yak

sarNie Adult
hey thats my picture........ lol i dont have it anymore on my computer becuase my computer crash i lost every picture of chatree and all the old lakorn puenban stars. this version was better then the 1st version and the 3rd version made by yam and phone. storyline good made sense didnt stretch and no these mian actor and actress are not ugly. they are cute and very pretty. people who say they are ugly got bad taste. skinny like yam is good? and short and dark like phone is attractive? i pick chatree and sinee over them anyday. chatree look like man and sinee body is perfect. and the other couple piroon and his girl they are better then james and aom to. chatree and suksit do look kinda wierd in this picture though. lol but i seen them in nang 12 and keo na ma they are cute. this isnt the original picture becuase this version i stretch it alittle bit the original one that i use to have is smaller.
he he he.. i found it on a different topic place then i safe it.. lol.. well old boran lakorn are hard to find..

mia07

Introvert
Let me know also cuz I would like to see this version, especially with Suksit, Chatree and Sinee starring in here. =)

Phon

sarNie Adult

hey ur friend still have it? i dont care if its not clear i still want it.

mia07

Introvert
hey ur friend still have it? i dont care if its not clear i still want it.
Do you still have a copy of Chatree & Sinee version of Keo Na Ma, thai version?
If so, how much r u selling it becuz im interested in it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='580758' date='Mar 8 2009, 11:11 PM']Do you still have a copy of Chatree & Sinee version of Keo Na Ma, thai version?
If so, how much r u selling it becuz im interested in it.[/quote]
how do you know that i have keo na ma old version?

mia07

Introvert
how do you know that i have keo na ma old version?

Ummm, I read it in one of the forum about Keo Na Ma.
So, I saw you posted saying something like you have it.
And, I'm currently looking for the old version. So, are you
willing to sell it to me because I would like to own a copy?
If so, how much will you be willing to sell it?

mia07

Introvert
i dont know if i will have time to record it i got school and i work.
Oh... hmmm, what about the weekends? Well, if you have time,
just let me know. Do you know if anyone else who has it where I can
buy from?

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='582444' date='Mar 12 2009, 11:06 PM']Oh... hmmm, what about the weekends? Well, if you have time,
just let me know. Do you know if anyone else who has it where I can
buy from?[/quote]

ask sarn. she have alot but i dont know if she have keo na ma.