lookout (MBC) Lee Si-Young/Kim Young-Kwang

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to be frank i had the desire to watch this drama because the FMV i saw and mainly mainly because the lead guy he was wrote for this role he is doing such a phenomenal job , i'm in ep 4 but my god i'm already soo hooked and the story is soooo rich the writer definitely did a very good job with each episode to develop the events and the emotions of the character

the main actress though she can improve more cause i felt she was not giving full at some moments but overall she can pass the emotional parts she is a mom that after losing her daughter she realize how awful of a mom she was and how her selfishness leads her daughter to lose her life for luck of care and truth talk

the main guy in the other hand's character is very complex he is full of range and seems he is planing to get revenge for his dad but for that he need to take his human side away and step on other people's pain although that at the smae time makes him ache but the hate and revenge already made him endure the pain and just had one desire is to reach what in his mind

i strongly recommend this drama for people who want to enjoy a well built story that deosn't turn around love mainly but about pain and how our flaws as weak human emotions that lead us to be in certain state of mind will continue watching and will try to watch whenever i can luckly this weekend i'm kinda free so will be able to watch a good amount of episodes :) for who want to watch here is the site i watch from
http://newasiantv.me/watch/lookout-episode-1-engsub.2651.58421.html

in this recent years is very rare for me to watch a K_drama but have to say this one caught me, forget to say this drama is detective/justice type of drama that i really rarely rarely rarely like

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw it's not all drama there a light side created by the other dynamic young pair witch i'm enjoying how they are orienting the story to be like a real life anime of gang heroes who wants to establish and make justice in this world witch apparently will take the drama to another level

i'm like live streaming :lol: :p just want to share my thought

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wow this drama makes me has a wild imagination of how scary the technology can be if what they are doing can really happen in real life , but i'm really surprised at myself that i'm enjoying this genre it's really not my genre at alllll usually i find this type of drama boring butt his one definitely no , very catchy with the mix of the characters in it that make it like an anime novel come to life , bravo to the production and the actors too well done job
from ep 5 there is a big twist in the story from a police officer who believed in the power of law to a member of a gang that their lead is unknow but pursuit justice by their own

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:clap::clap::clap::clap: to the writer and to the lead guy the writer put me in the fiction he created on his mind put on words and the actors executed it i can go far to even say this drama is almost perfect , although until ep 9 most of the time it show the heroic moment the justice gang are having but in the background "the joker" that's how i call the main lead he is manipulating everyone and making everyone do exactly what he want and it's crazy how well he express this "joker" personality he has truly i felt in love with the main lead great great performance he is living his role to the fullest remind me of "the joker" from the movie joker.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* some people in this world lose dear people and that lost makes them lose their way sometime they even can lose themselves it's a very hard feeling and a lost lead to another lost to another lost and if they can't find someone who can save them darkness will take over their whole existence

and this detective/herotic/drama it's pretty much about that "what if we had people who act to help not just let it go"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really i'm not sure why this drama is not well known this detective/drama deserve recognition so people can enjoy real pleasure of watching a suspense story , i'm so into it, and it so ironiiiic i never was a big fan of this kinda of story except for the days i was a kid loving Conan detective anime :D

my only complain is the main actress sorry but she could put more power on her living the role sometime i feel she is too baby face for the actin emotion but it's ok her story is making up for the lack

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
feeling guilty = still have a human side

but sometime we don't see it until someone come to show it to us

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
until ep 22 there is no single kiss or even a skinship and yet this drama is liiiiiiiiiiiitttt you can imagine how good it is

PS: this drama can be on the list of people who are not a fan of detective/political /drama/revenge plot cause it will makes them a fan of it :lol: i'm not a fan of this kind of plot not even a 1% but yet i'm saying this drama is one of the best

i think the credit go to writer who was able to create such a fun detective story and then the production who knew exactly what are they representing :thumbup::clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm laughing at myself i'm soo into it that

i can't watch jang got caught before he get his revenge and destroy the chief prosecutor this is soo nerve breaking

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the best detective suspense drama eveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol: they makes e on y toe to the last minute i really was sooo worried the evil chef will win but i did a pause to comment here before continue to see how our lead managed to plan this surprise aaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is my reaction right now , i'm supper upper impressed by the quality of this drama big kudos to the writer
upload_2017-7-13_16-34-36.jpeg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
o my goodnesssssssssssssssssssssss BEST TWIST IN DRAMA EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me right now yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss justice win :lol: omg i feel crazy i'm so into it but it's ok as long as i'm having such a fun time i need to let my emotion out that's why i created this thread and i'm sure there is silent reader :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was like scream girl screaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm get yourslef together and scream

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not exaggerating i was trully like this i'm in shock this drama is just wooooow keep me living in a hyped emotion fear suspense sadness every emotion , i'm shocked right now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooo my goodness i had goosebumps what an end

first of all i want to thanks the maker of this FMV sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much cause without it idon't think ever will had the interest to watch this drama at all cause as i said it's not my genre even 1% i don't like detective crime action drama

but this drama was soooo special and soooo well well well well welll done especially especially from the writer and then come the production who knew how to reflect the value of the story wrote and represent it in such master way , they made one viewer who is me being soooooooooooooo pleased to watch every sngle minute of it and live in it's world with all th eemotion and th suspense and invested with emtion in it , really it was such a worth ride in the world of this drama i feem no matter how i say i won't give justice to hw this drama made me taste the true value of a drama that's how drama should akes viewer feel , there were not even a single kiss or even a close romantic skinship not even a romantic stare (expect for the second lead) and for a person like me who only starve mostly for omantic drama and love romance feeling sooo much this is a big deal that i'm talking like this about a drama from this genre it just made in another dimension , and also would express my admiration to the lead actor he is ammaaaaaaaazziiinnng and will keep my - thought about the lead actress :) in the end i will give a stand ovation to this drama