Love All Over Again

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks guys for reading along. I'm glad you like it. :)

Chapter 8:

Roong threw her phone across the room as she saw Saengkla’s number on the incoming caller. She didn’t want to talk to anyone now, especially him. As she stood up to open the store, she spotted Aim standing outside the door. She hesitated as she opened the door. As soon as the door was unlocked, Aim pushed the door open and stepped in, grabbing Roong’s shoulders. Aim slapped Roong in the face, pushing her backward as she did.
                                “You leave my Saengkla alone or else I will not let you go.” Aim said.
Roong tried to block Aim’s slaps as Aim kept coming toward her.
                                “Aim, Saengkla and I are just friends.” Roong tried to say.
Aim had backed Roong up against the refrigerator already and spotted the water bottles in there. Aim opened it up and poured the ice cold water on Roong, making her shiver in shock. Roong gagged as Aim poured the water into her mouth. Finally Aim stopped and threw the empty bottle over her back, smiling. She let go of Roong. Roong looked at Aim, shivering in fear and hugging herself, coughing.
                                “I already…told you that, Saeng…Saengkla and I are just friends.” Roong managed to say.
Aim laughed.
                                “Oh, really, but your eyes don’t say so,” Aim said, “every time you look at him, I can tell what you are thinking.”
Roong gulped a couple of times, still shaking.
                                “I just want to give you a warning, next time it’s going to be worse than this.” Aim said and left, purposely knocking off some items on the shelf.
Roong stared after Aim as she finally was able to let out a cry, sinking onto the floor. Her phone rang again, but she ignored it.
                Saengkla hung up and redialed her number once again when she didn’t answer. He was already driving to her store. As he reached it, he saw that the shelf items were knocked down as if there had been a robbery. Saengkla rushed in to find Roong lying on the floor, unconscious. He ran over and pulled her up into his arms, shaking her.
                                “Roong?!” Saengkla called to her.
She didn’t wake. Saengkla carried her to his car and drove to the hospital. He couldn’t help but worry like an idiot. He couldn’t help but worry about her more than a friend should, because his heart knew that she meant more than a friend.
                Roong woke up to find a white ceiling above her head. She turned to look around, seeing Saengkla sitting on the couch beside her. Roong stared at him for the longest time ever; until he noticed that she was up already. Roong quickly turned away as Saengkla walked over, remembering Aim’s words. Roong didn’t want to speak to him.
                                “Roong, how are you feeling?” Saengkla asked, “What happened?”
Roong shook her head in response.
                                “What does that mean?” Saengkla asked.
                                “I’m fine now, you can leave.” Roong replied.
Saengkla shook his head, grabbing Roong’s face, making her turn to him. Roong refused to and she pushed him away just as the doctor came in.
                                “Excuse me, Saengkla, may we speak with you?” the doctor asked.
Roong turned to them as Saengkla nodded. Roong grabbed Saengkla’s arm.
                                “No, we are not related, he has no right to hear what you have to say about me.” Roong said.
Saengkla turned to Roong in agony as he heard her say this. The doctor nodded.
                                “Very well then Miss Roong, if that’s the case then would you mind stepping out for a while Mr. Saengkla?” The doctor said.
Saengkla smiled and left the room. He went out to the end of the hallway, kicking the wall.
                                “Right, she and I are not related.” Saengkla said in frustration, “Why am I feeling this protective of her?”
Saengkla dropped down onto a bench and waited for the doctor to come out. He wanted to see Roong’s face, to talk to her and know that she was okay.
                Roong’s heart dropped when she heard the doctor’s words. She couldn’t believe what she had heard and didn’t want to believe it, yet it was true. The doctor took one long look at her before continuing when she snapped out of surprise.
                                “Your situation should be okay as long as you stay happy and healthy, too much stress will make it worse, so you must make sure to keep away from the things that can stress you out.” The doctor informed.
Roong nodded.
                                “Thank you doctor.” Roong thanked as the doctor got up to leave.
She then settled down to rest as Saengkla entered the room. Roong closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping. Saengkla walked over and gently touched her forehead, caressing her face in his hands.
                                “Roong,hope you get better soon.” Saengkla whispered to her.
Roong opened her eyes to look at him as he left. She then finally let the tears drop onto the pillow.
                                “Saengkla,I’m sorry.” Roong whispered.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, thanks a lot for reading along! :)

Chapter 9:

Shone stood across the room staring at Aim and Saengkla as Saengkla smiled and kindly handed Aim son=me of his fish. Aim smiled and ate it happily. Saengkla was so happy that Aim had come back to him. It was what he thought was a dream come true for him, what he had always waited for. Shone made a fist and punched the wall in anger.

“Aim, I will not let you go that easily.” Shone said, “I will do whatever it takes to get you back and prove to you that I really do love you.”

Shone took one more look, then walked away.

Saengkla watched as Aim ate and couldn’t help but smile at how cute she was. Aim noticed that he was starring so she wiped her lips and looked up at him.

“What is it?” Aim asked.

“You just remind me of a long time ago.” Saengkla replied.

Aim smiled and shook her head.

“Oh, Aim, are you free tomorrow?” Saengkla asked.

“Why?” Aim questioned.

“Oh, tomorrow Roong is coming out of the hospital, so I want you to go pick her up with me.” Saengkla answered.

Aim burned up hearing her name, but she smiled sweetly at Saengkla and nodded.

“Sure, why was she at the hospital?” Aim questioned.

“Yesterday I went to her store and found her laying on the ground unconscious, but she wouldn’t tell me or anyone what happened.” Saengkla answered.

Aim nodded, glad that Roong didn’t tell anyone that it was her fault. Saengkla smiled and continued eating as Aim just sat there deep in thought.

Aim sat down on her bed and let out a big breath. She rubbed her temples gently, feeling like her head is about to burst.

“Now what?” Aim wondered, “Even if I can tell Roong to back off, it won’t help if Saengkla keeps going to her.”

Aim wanted to shout in anger, but an idea came to mind.

“I’ll have to make Saengkla hate Roong.” Aim said.

She smiled as a plan began to sketch itself into her mind. It was the best idea she has ever had so far.

Roong sat up in bed, thinking about what the doctor had said.

--------Flashback-------

Doctor: Roong, you have the symptoms of a very serious heart problem.

Roong: What?!

Doctor: You must be calm and fight with this, only one more trigger and it might be official. Your situation should be okay as long as you stay happy and healthy, too much stress will make it worse, so you must make sure to keep away from the things that can stress you out.

-----End of Flashback-----

Roong shook her head in denial; she didn’t want to accept this. Roong wiped her tears and decided to forget about it, it was only going to stress her even more. But without thinking about it made her remember what Aim had said to her. Roong didn’t want to be a third wheel for anyone, especially when Saengkla loves Aim so much. Roong’s heart ached when she thought of his words.

“I will always love you no matter what.” Saengkla had said to Aim on that day.

“Saengkla, what were you going to say to me?” Roong wondered.

She stood up to go to the window, looking outside as the stars shined down on the earth. Roong took a deep breath and let it out to forget all about it.

The next day Saengkla and Aim arrived at the hospital to find that Roong was not there anymore. Saengkla asked the doctors if she had left already, but no one had seen her. Saengkla’s heart raced as he worried about Roong. Forgetting about Aim, he ran all around the hospital looking for Roong. Aim chased after him in anger. Finally she wasn’t able to take it anymore. As Saengkla ran back up the stairs, Aim grabbed his arm.

“Saengkla.” Aim said.

Saengkla stopped and looked at her.

“Why are you so worried about her?” Aim asked, “Do you like her more than friends?”

Saengkla froze at her words. He didn’t know the answer to that. He didn’t want to make her sad. He realized that he had been ignoring her this whole time looking for Roong. What was Roong to him anyway? Wasn’t he happy that he got Aim back? The Love of his Life?

“Aim, I’m sorry I ignored you.” Saengkla apologized, “I won’t ever do it again.”

Aim pretended to cry as Saengkla pulled her into his arms.

“Saengkla, I was worried you would get pulled into her trap.” Aim said.

Saengkla pulled away.

“What do you mean?” Saengkla asked.

Aim turned away, shedding some tears.

“Yesterday you told me that Roong was here so I came to see her, but she told me that she was only faking and she told me that she was going to take you away from me.” Aim lied.

Saengkla shook his head in disbelief.

“Roong is not that kind of person Aim.” Saengkla said.

Aim began to sob.

“I knew you wouldn’t believe me, because she has gotten you in her palms.” Aim cried.

Saengkla was angered by what Aim was accusing Roong of, he grabbed Aim and shook her.

“Do not lie to me Aim, I know Roong very well, she wouldn’t do that.” Saengkla said.

“Do you see how much she has gotten a hold of you?” Aim looked directly into Saengkla’s eyes.

She pushed him away and ran, leaving Saengkla standing there.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hope you enjoy this chapter readers. :)

Chapter 10:

Shone turned off all the lights as he heard keys jingling in the doorknob. He hid behind the door as Aim entered the room. As soon as Aim closed the door, Shone startled her by turning the lights. Aim jumped and turned to find Shone behind her.  Aim rolled her eyes, which hurt Shone as he held his smile in place for her. Shone went over and held her arms.

“Aim, do you remember what today is?” Shone asked.

“Yeah, the day I tell you to leave me alone.” Aim said, pushing his arms away.

Shone’s smile faded for a second, but flashed back on.

“No, today is your birthday.” Shone said, “Have you forgotten your own birthday?”

Aim faked a smile and walked passed him to set her purse on the bed.

“Isn’t it too late to remember when my birthday is?” Aim asked, “You never remembered before.”

“Don’t say that, I always remember, but I was just busy.” Shone replied.

Shone headed over to the closet and opened it, pulling out a cake, already lit. He turned to Aim, but she pushed the cake onto the ground and slapped Shone across the face.

“How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?” Aim asked.

Shone looked at the smashed cake on the floor as his tears welled up in anger. He made a fist, trying to keep his anger in. Aim saw his fists.

“What? Are you going to punch me?” Aim questioned.

“No, I’m not going to, because I want you to believe that I can really change for you.” Shone said.

Instead of walking away, Shone bent down and picked up the cake with his own hands. Aim smirked, thinking of how stupid he is being.

“Hey Shone, how come you’re only changing right now?” Aim asked, “Why didn’t you change last year when you still had me?”

Shone looked up at her. Is this karma for the way he treated her before? Is this what he deserved?

---------------------Flashback------------------------

“Shone, go back with me now.” Aim said.

Shoe smirked and pushed her away, pulling the other girl into his arms. Aim stood there, tears running down her cheeks. Shone gave her one look ad chuckled.

“Stop being a crybaby, you’re so annoying, just leave me alone.” Shone said.

Aim shook her head.

“Shone, please listen to me, right now you are drunk you have to go with me.” Aim said.

“Who are you to tell me what to do, you are just a worthless girl I picked up at the edge of the road that can’t even give me the pleasure I want.” Shone said, “Going with you and staying with these beauties, I’d rather stay here and have fun.”

Aim grabbed Shone’s arm once more, but Shone pulled her hand off and pushed her onto the ground.

“I told you to leave me alone fricken slut!” Shone exclaimed.

Aim looked up as everyone turned their attention toward them. Tears rolled out as she ran out in embarrassment.

-----------------End of Flashback----------------

Shone looked up at Aim in guilt. He had really gone too far to be able to make it up to her. He got up and grabbed her hands into his own.

“Aim, I’m sorry, please give me a second chance, I know I have done wrong to the point where you can’t forgive me, but please.” Shone pleaded.

Aim laughed and pulled her hands away from his.

“You just start to realize how much it hurts?” Aim questioned, “But it’s too late for you, I have someone better than you now, just leave me alone.”

Shone looked into her eyes, knowing that he was too late. He had gone too far when he messed up. He had no choice but to do as she wanted him to, leave.

“Aim, I will leave as you wish, but remember that I will still be waiting if you ever need me.” Shone said.

Shone walked out the door as a tear slid down his cheek onto the floor. Aim just stood there as the door closed with a click.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhh very dramtic. I love it. It made me say ohhhhh super loud . Lol aha keep writing I love it

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks to everyone who likes my Fanfic whether you're commenting or not. :)

Chapter 11:

Saengkla had been thinking about what Aim had said to him. Roong had lied, pretended to be hurt just so he would care? As he thought, he couldn’t help but wonder why would she do that? Saengkla had to find out the truth. He can’t let it go on like this. Saengkla stood up and ran out the door. Before he knew it, he was already outside Roong’s store, but no one was in there. He decided to wait outside. Saengkla came out from around the corner as Roong came down the path, heading home. He grabbed her, turning her to face him. Roong struggled to get free as Saengkla pushed them both against the wall.

“Let me go Saengkla.” Roong said.

“Why, isn’t this what you wanted?” Saengkla asked, “You do all those things to Aim just so she’ll give me to you, isn’t that right?”

Roong shook her head in disbelief. Why did he trust Aim more than her?

“I never did anything to Aim, Saengkla, you better think before you say anything.” Roong said.

“Oh, and what I say is a lie?” Saengkla asked, “Don’t you want me to the point you pretended to faint so I could take you to the hospital?”

Roong glared up into his eyes as he said those words. They hurt as if someone was stabbing her with a sharp knife over and over again. She could feel the tears coming, but held them in.

“I don’t want you Saengkla.” Roong said firmly.

Saengkla tightened his grip and pulled her closer.

“We’ll find out in a bit.” Saengkla stated.

Roong looked up at him wondering what he was going to do as he stared deeply into her eyes. Saengkla was confused why he was doing this as he slowly inched closer to her. Roong kept a straight face as Saengkla slowly closed his eyes moving closer. Just as their lips were about to touch, Roong turned away remembering what Aim had said to her.

“Next time it will be more than this.” Aim’s voice said.

Saengkla opened his eyes at the sudden move that Roong had made. He stared at her face as she brought her hands up to push him away.

“You don’t want to do this.” Roong said, “You wouldn’t want Aim to be sad if she saw you kissing me.”

Saengkla finally loosened his grip remembering about Aim. Roong took the chance to pull away and ran as tears fell from her eyes. Saengkla just stood there staring after her. Why was he doing this? He was only hurting them both. Roong didn’t want to turn back; she didn’t want to think about what had just happened. Saengkla had believed Aim’s lies just because he loved Aim.

Roong slammed her door shut and let her tears flow out like a river as she stood leaning her back against the door.

“No matter how much you love him, remember that you’ll always be only his friend, you'll always be second to the one he truly loves, Roong forget about him.” Roong said to herself.

She wiped her tears and went to lay down on the bed, only to let more tears come out onto the pillow. She could do nothing as she slowly fell asleep.

Saengkla walked home thinking about what he had almost done again. Three months ago at the cliff staring down at the valley below, he had kissed her once, just when Aim came back to him. But now she was back, why was he going to kiss Roong again? Saengkla didn’t know what had gotten into him. He was having mixed feelings and in frustration, he punched the brick wall that was lining his way up to his house.

“Saengkla, get a hold of yourself, ask yourself, what are you doing?” Saengkla said to himself, “Roong is just your friend, Aim is the person you love.”

Saengkla shut his eyes tight, convincing him that he still loved Aim, but deep down inside, only his heart knew the truth, that it belonged to Roong. Knew that it was Roong’s since the first day they met.

Aim came running from her kitchen when her phone rang. She smiled when she saw Saengkla’s number. Quickly, Aim wiped her hands and answered.

“Aim, Are you free tomorrow?” Saengkla asked.

“Why did you call me?” Aim pretended to cry, “I hate you, you wouldn’t even believe what I told you about Roong.”

Saengkla felt guilty to have made Aim cry.

“Aim, I’m sorry, I believe you.” Saengkla said.

“Really?” Aim asked.

“Yes, and I want to make it up to you.” Saengkla said, “Meet me tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay.” Aim smiled widely and hung up, “Now who is winning Roong?”

Aim threw her phone onto the bed and went back out to the kitchen in glee.

Saengkla hung up and sighed.

“Remember, Roong is just trying to ruin my happy ending with Aim.” Saengkla said to himself.

He pulled out the ring that he had kept since what felt like forever. Tomorrow was the day he will ask her to marry him again. Aim, the one and only person in his life. Tomorrow will be the day his dreams are coming true. Saengkla smiled thinking about how happy Aim will be.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hope everyone is enjoying this ff and thanks for reading. :)

Chapter 12:

Aim headed down the street, but had a weird feeling someone was following her. She stopped and turned back to look, but no one was there. She continued down the road and decided to take a trip to the hospital on the way to get her stalker lost on her trail. Aim rushed into the hospital as Shone came out from around the corner of the building. He wondered why she went into the hospital. Shone quickly followed, worried that she might be hurt somewhere. Aim hid behind the giant pole as Shone walked pass.

“Oh, was wondering who it was, just Shone.” Aim whispered to herself, “You think you can follow me around, not possible.”

Aim smiled and was about to head out of the hospital when she spotted Roong across the room. Aim stopped, wondering why Roong as here. As Roong walked out of the hospital, Aim quickly ran over to the doctor that was talking to Roong.

“Excuse me doctor?” Aim said, tapping him on the shoulder.

The doctor turned to face her.

“The woman that just left, um she’s my sister, what was she doing here?” Aim asked.

The doctor nodded, thinking that she was telling the truth.

“Your sister, she has a weak heart, the other day it was just the signs showing, but today as we checked her heart, we can say that if she doesn’t get a heart transplant, she could be in danger.” The doctor said.

Aim was shocked at the news and dropped her clutch onto the floor. The doctor patted her shoulder.

“Control yourself, make sure your sister doesn’t have too much worries because that will make her condition worse.” The doctor said.

Aim turned to look at the doctor, her eyes widened in disbelief and guilt. Aim nodded and picked up her clutch as the doctor walked away.

“What am I supposed to do?” Aim questioned herself.

She felt really bad. She had wanted to hurt Roong so bad for stealing Saengkla, but as she slowly exited the hospital, rethinking everything over, it wasn’t Roong’s fault. Saengkla can’t be controlled by a person, only his heart can control him and it is saying that it loves Roong now. Aim can tell just by the way Saengkla looks at her.

Saengkla smiled and stood up; going over to Aim as she slowly approached him.  Aim looked up at the huge smile on his face that spread from ear to ear. Should she tell him? Aim slightly shook her head fighting the urge to tell him. What happens to Roong is not her problem, why should she care. Aim forced a smile onto her face and sat down as Saengkla sat down across from her.

“Do you have something to say to me?” Aim asked.

“Do I need to have something to say in order to be able to meet my to-be-bride?” Saengkla questioned.

Aim’s heart skipped a beat, hearing him say this. Was he going to ask her to marry him? She didn’t hear wrong right?

“Saengkla, what do you mean?” Aim asked.

Saengkla grinned widely and stood up coming around the table and knelt down right beside her. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the ring, his other hand holding her hand. Aim stared directly into those beautiful brown eyes as tears began to fall out of her eyes.

“Aim, will you marry me?” Saengkla asked.

Aim was speechless as a smile formed on her face, but sheremembered that Saengkla was in love with Roong, why was he proposing to her instead? Aim was in doubt as she pulled her hand away.

“Saengkla, are you sure you want to spend your life with me forever?” Aim asked standing up turning the other way.

Saengkla stood up and went over to stand behind her.

“Aim, why are you asking me this?” Saengkla wondered.

Aim turned to look at him.

“Saengkla, have you asked your heart for the truth?” Aim questioned.

“I love you Aim, what more do you need?” Saengkla asked.

“I want you to speak out the truth from the bottom of your heart.” Aim said.

“I am, I love you truly from the bottom of my heart.” Saengkla said, “Now I need you to answer me, will you marry me?”

Aim was tearing up as she looked into his eyes. No matter how much she asked him, will the answer always be the same? Aim sadly nodded.

“Sure.” Aim replied.

Saengkla smiled and grabbed her hand, about to put the ring on her finger. As he slowly moved it onto her finger, the waiter accidentally bumped into them, causing the ring to fall out of his hand and rolled onto the floor. Aim looked at it as Saengkla looked around for it. This was a sign that she wasn’t meant to wear that ring. Aim knew, as she stepped behind Aim and stepped onto the ring so Saengkla couldn’t find it.

“Saengkla, never mind, just me accepting your words are fine, no need for the ring.” Aim said faking a smile.

Saengkla turned to her.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

Aim nodded in response.

“Um, okay then.” Saengkla agreed, “so what do you say we go out to take a walk?”

“Sure.” Aim agreed.

Saengkla grabbed her arm and wrapped it around his about to head out, but she pulled away.

“Saengkla, you go out first, I need to use the restroom.” Aim said.

Saengkla nodded and left. Aim picked up the ring and looked at it as she felt a sharp stabbing pain on her chest.

“Saengkla, we weren’t really meant to be right, that’s why everything is stopping this ring from getting onto my finger.” Aim whispered.

She put the ring into her clutch and followed after Saengkla.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hope those of you who are reading this enjoy na. :)

Chapter 13:

Aim looked at their joined hands and up to Saengkla’s face as they walked down the path heading down to the park. Saengkla was smiling staring straight ahead, saying some random things that Aim couldn’t even hear. She turned away as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Saengkla.” Aim said.

Saengkla stopped talking and turned to look at Aim.

“Are you sure you want to marry me?” Aim asked, “What about Roong?”

“Why are you asking me this?” Saengkla questioned, “Did she say something to you again?”

Aim looked away remembering what she had lied to Saengkla at the hospital.

-----Flashback------

“Saengkla, I was worried you would get pulled into her trap.” Aim said.

Saengkla pulled away.

“What do you mean?” Saengkla asked.

Aim turned away, shedding some tears.

“Yesterday you told me that Roong was here so I came to see her, but she told me that she was only faking and she told me that she was going to take you away from me.” Aim lied.

----End of Flashback----

Aim shook her head realizing how awful she had been to Roong, though Roong hadn’t done anything to her. Saengkla turned her to face him and saw her tears. He wiped them with his hands and pulled her into his arms.

“Aim, don’t worry, I won’t fall into Roong’s trap.” Saengkla said.

Aim shook her head and pushed him away.

“No, Saengkla, it’s not that.” Aim said, “I want you to ask yourself, tomorrow I want you to go meet Roong and spend the whole day with her.”

Saengkla squinted in confusion wondering why Aim told him to do that.

“Roong said something to you didn’t she?” Saengkla asked.

“No, Saengkla, she didn’t. “ Aim replied, “I want you to listen to me carefully, what I told you to do is for your own good.”

“Okay,” Saengkla said, “Fine, I will do what you want me to then, as long as you are happy with it.”

Aim slightly smiled and nodded. Saengkla smiled also as they sat down onto the bench and looked out into the open. Aim leaning her head on his shoulder, knowing that if tomorrow Saengkla finds his true feelings, this will be the last time she’ll be able to do this.

The next day Saengkla grabbed his sweater and ran out the door. Happy that for once he can go meet Roong without feeling guilty since Aim had told him to go. He ran all the way to Roong’s store and entered. Roong wasn’t there as he looked around. Saengkla went over to the counter.

“Excuse me, is Roong here today?” Saengkla asked the worker.

“No, today Roong had an appointment and went out early this morning, she won’t be back till this afternoon.” The worker said.

“Appointment? With who?” Saengkla asked.

“I don’t know either, she won’t tell me.” The worker replied.

Saengkla nodded, worried that something bad might happen to her. He went outside and sat down beside the wall, deciding to wait for her.

Roong stood up finally after the doctors finished doing the tests. They both headed into the doctor’s office to listen to what he had to say. Sitting across from the doctor, she calmed herself down to take in anything that was about to be said. She looked straight into his eyes.

“Miss Roong, we have bad news, right now your heart is in really bad condition. You will have to get an operation within two weeks, or you might not have a chance to survive.” The doctor informed.

Walking down the sidewalk back to her store, her mind kept going back to the conversation she had with the doctor. She had no one to tell about her operation anyway. All of her family had passed away. But as she thought about it, there was one person she had considered very special. Roong laughed hysterically when he popped up in her mind.

“Are you crazy?” Roong questioned herself, “That person has someone else that is more important to him.”

She dismissed his image from her mind and raised her head to look ahead. Roong spotted Saengkla sleeping, leaning against the wall beside the store entrance. She hurried over and shook him. Saengkla jumped up and saw Roong standing there.

“Roong.” Saengkla said.

“What are you doing here?” Roong asked.

“Oh, yesterday Aim told me to come and spend the whole day with you,” Saengkla replied, “I actually came since this morning but you weren’t here so I sat here waiting.”

Roong smiled although hurt that someone had to tell him to come and meet her. She had wanted him to want to come on his own. Saengkla smiled as his stomach grumbled. Roong laughed, starring at it.

“You hungry?” Roong questioned, obviously knowing the answer.

Saengkla grabbed Roong’s hand without thinking and they looked into each other’s eyes.

“Will you go out to eat with me?” Saengkla asked.

Roong looked down at their hands and pulled hers away.

“Um, sure.” Roong replied.

Saengkla nodded nervously realizing what he had done. He shouldn’t be holding other girl’s hands. Scratching the back of his head, he smiled at her as he motioned for her to go first. Roong walked ahead with only one thing in her mind, this might me the last time she gets to be with him ever.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hope you guys like this. :)

Chapter 14:

Aim cried lying in bed, knowing that Saengkla was somewhere with Roong right now. She had told him to go, but she couldn’t take it either. It was too much torture. Suddenly there was knocking at the door. Aim forced herself to stop crying and went to open the door. To her surprise there stood Shone. Aim rolled her eyes as he stepped into the room.

“What do you want?” Aim asked.

“Aim, I know you don’t want to see my face and want to break up with me, but even if we broke up, can we still be friends?” Shone questioned.

Aim turned to look at him, seeing the sadness in his eyes. Shone noticed her eyes were red. He grabbed her face and moved closer, staring into her eyes.

“You were crying.” Shone stated, “What happened?”

Aim pushed him away and turned away, rubbing her eyes.

“I wasn’t crying, something got in my eye and I was just rubbing it.” Aim lied.

“Look, Aim, I may be a jerk in your eyes, but I know you are sad when you are.” Shone said.

Aim laughed at his words.

“Well, if you know I was sad when I am, how come you don’t know how sad you made me feel?” Aim questioned.

Shone grabbed her arms and pulled her to face him, holding her arms.

“Aim, I know I was wrong and even now if you don’t want me back, please just let me be your friend.” Shone pleaded.

Aim stared into his eyes in pity, though he had hurt her so much. Shone was close to tears as he looked deeply into her eyes, tears welling up. Aim didn’t know what to do. She finally blinked and gently pushed his hands off of her.

“Alright, we can be friends.” Aim agreed.

Shone smiled in glee.

“Thank you, thank you Aim, I will be a good friend for you.” Shone assured her.

Aim smiled and nodded at him, glad that they could come to good terms. Though they may never get back together, but at least they ended it well.

“Then can I hug you?” Shone asked, “As a friend.”

Aim nodded and moved into Shone’s arms. They hugged each other and Aim forgot all about Saengkla being with Roong. Aim’s heart began to race as she looked up at Shone’s face. He had the biggest smile on. Aim was so confused now as her heart beat faster and faster. Does she still have feelings for him?

After finishing their lunch, Roong and Saengkla headed out of the restaurant making fun of each other. Roong chased after Saengkla, trying to smack him with her purse to take revenge for what he had said to her. Saengkla laughed and ran ahead. Just as they exited the doors to the outside, Roong slipped on the floor and ran into Saengkla, almost falling back. Saengkla turned quickly to grab her and pulled her up against him to keep her from falling. Roong froze, noticing that she was in his arms, her head resting on his shoulder. She could hear his heartbeat. Saengkla could feel his heart beating faster as he held her in his arms. Roong lifted her head to look at him as he lowered his head to look at her, coming to eye to eye contact.

“I…” Roong began to say.

“Shh.” Saengkla quieted her down.

Both their hearts raced as Saengkla brought his right hand up to hold her chin as he leaned in to kiss her. Roong gently closed her eyes as their lips touched, their breaths mingling with each other’s. Just as they were about to deepen their kiss, the sound of something hitting the ground made them pull away from each other. Roong noticed what she had just done, touching her lip with her hand and looking up at Saengkla as he looked at her nervously. Finally he turned back to find Aim picking up her clutch and looking up at them. Her eyes were red as she was to tears, only forcing them to stay in.

Saengkla could feel his chest hurting as if something was stabbing into it over and over again. He didn’t know what to do when he was caught in between both of these girls. One he could not let go of and one he had proposed to. Saengkla turned from one to one, not sure which one to go to. At that moment, Shone came up behind Aim and bumped into her. He looked up to find Saengkla and Roong standing there. He knew this was going to be bad.

“What’s going on?” Shone asked to interrupt the silence.

Aim slightly turned back to look at Shone before turning and running away. Shone turned to watch as Saengkla ran right pass him after Aim. Shone turned to look up at Roong as she looked down to the ground in sorrow, knowing she had lost to Aim in this. Shone went over to Roong.

“What’s wrong?” Shone asked.

“Nothing.” Roong replied as tears rolled out to the ground.

Shone felt bad for her, he knew exactly how she felt. Shone patted Roong’s shoulders trying to comfort her, feeling awkward that he was comforting someone he barely knows.

“Thank you.” Roong said, looking up at him awkwardly then walked away.

Shone felt so useless as he stood there all alone, no wonder Aim had broken up with him. He shook his head and went after them in case anything happens.

Saengkla had caught up to Aim and sat her down onto a bench with his arms around her. Aim sat still as Saengkla apologized to her. She felt bad for interrupting Saengkla and Roong’s time to be together. This was not going as expected, she had ruined everything. She had wanted him to spend the day with Roong to find his true feelings, but when she saw them her heart couldn’t take it. She had dropped her clutch in shock, she did not mean to do it.

“Aim, I’m so sorry, I don’t know why I did that.” Saengkla said.

Aim blinked out her tears feeling helpless.

“I will never do it again, I promise.” Saengkla said, “What I did was a mistake.”

Roong just happened to walk by when Saengkla had said that. She shook her head and began to run, and bumped into a tree. She fell to the ground with a thump, causing Aim and Saengkla to look over at her. She was embarrassed as she stood up to go again.

Aim pushed Saengkla away and ran after Roong when Roong had fled after seeing Saengkla hug Aim. Roong knew Roong shouldn’t have gone with Saengkla, but Roong couldn’t help it. Shone arrived just as Aim left and Saengkla came around, bumping into Shone. They looked at each other.

“Hey, Saengkla,” Shone said, “can you make up your mind please.”

“Who are you to tell me what to do?” Saengkla asked.

“It doesn’t matter who I am, what matters is that you are hurting both those girls,” Shone said, “Do you think that is fun?”

“Do not tell me what to do, I know what I have to do.” Saengkla said.

“Saengkla, you do not know what you are doing, make up your mind and don’t leave them broken hearted like this.” Shone replied, “Before it is too late.”

After saying what he had to say, Shone ran after Aim as Saengkla followed behind. Aim caught up to Roong and grabbed her arm, pulling Roong back to face her. Roong looked at Aim in fear and shook her head.

“No need to be afraid of me.” Aim said, “I only want to ask you something.”

Roong stared at Aim in confusion, why would Aim have something to ask? Aim let go of Roong’s arm and blinked guiltily.

“Why don’t you tell Saengkla that you have a weak heart?” Aim asked.

Roong’s eyes widened in surprise, but she blinked away the shock and pretended to no know anything. Shone got there just in time to overhear the words Aim had just said. He was shocked also.

“I don’t have a weak heart.” Roong lied, though it was no use.

Aim shook her head sarcastically and step around into the street when Roong turned that way. Roong looked at her trying to hide the truth.

“Roong, don’t lie to me, I may be mean but I’m not stupid.” Aim said.

Roong knew it was no use so she decided to stop lying.

“Even if I do have a weak heart, why would I tell Saengkla, he has no right to know.” Roong replied, “and he’s not a special person to me like he is to you.”

Roong’s heart ripped out as she said that but she swallowed back the pain and stood tall in front of Aim. Aim let out a breath of annoyance.

“You are not as tough as you think you are Roong, every person needs a break once in a while.” Aim said.

Aim turned to face the street and went in a little too far just as a car came. Shone saw the car coming and ran as fast as he could to help her. Roong saw the car coming as well as Aim froze in fear.

Just as Saengkla came running from around the corner, Roong grabbed Aim’s arms and pulled her back, causing her to trip on the curb and fall to the ground. Saengkla froze there, seeing what happened and mistaking it for the wrong thing. Shone had gotten to Aim and put his hand onto her shoulder, about to help her.

“Aim!” Saengkla shouted.

Roong, Shone and Aim all turned to look at Saengkla as he glared at Roong. Saengkla then ran over to Aim, pushing Shone aside and helped Aim up. When she was standing, Saengkla turned to Roong in anger. Roong had tears welling up in her eyes, knowing that he had misunderstood.

“Before I only heard rumors, but now I had seen it with my own eyes,” Saengkla said, “I can’t believe you would do this much, Roong, you have really changed.”

“Saengkla…”Roong began to say.

“Don’t make any excuses!” Saengkla shouted.

Roong jumped at his loud voice. Aim looked at Shone, then to Roong as she felt bad for causing the misunderstanding. Shoe got up and placed his hand onto Saengkla’s shoulder.

“Dude, listen to her fir…” Shone was about to say.

“You too! You say you love Aim, where were you when that “person” pushed her?!” Saengkla interrupted.

Roong couldn’t hold it in any longer, the way Saengkla had just called her like she was nobody, just a random person, made her heart burn. Her tears spilled out unwillingly as she and Saengkla looked into each other’s eyes.

“Fine, I mean nothing to you, I see.” Roong said, and then she turned to Aim, “You see? And you expect me to tell him how?!”

Roong wiped her tears and ran away from them Shone Aim and Saengkla stared after her. Aim then looked up at Saengkla, knowing that he was hurt for yelling at Roong too. Aim pushed Saengkla away from her in anger. Saengkla looked at Aim in confusion as she limped over to Shone.

“Aim, why are you mad at me?” Saengkla asked, “I’m sorry it was because of me that Roong had pushed you like that.”

Aim shook her head in annoyance and turned to Shone, grabbing his hand. Shone looked down at their joined hands then to Aim’s face.

“Shone, take me out of here.” Aim said.

Shone nodded and then looked over to Saengkla before going. Saengkla stared after them feeling guilty though he doesn’t know the true reason why.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I guess I'm making some people really hate Saengkla huh? LOL, Sorry, he kind of slow. But I hope you are enjoying this na. Also thank you everyone for reading. :)

Chapter 15:

Roong plopped down on her bed and cried as she thought about what Saengkla had said the day before. It was so painful. She couldn’t understand why she used to be a happy girl who loved to smile, but now her smiles had faded. It was all because of him, but she loved him and couldn’t let him go.

“Am I supposed to love you on like this forever Saengkla?” Roong questioned, but there was no one to answer her except her own heart that said, “Yes you must.”

She listened carefully to it beating every time she thought about it. It was an unsteady beat, but it was love. She would not let him go.

Aim looked up to find Saengkla staring at her face as she opened the door. She turned away in anger. Saengkla walked in and closed the door, then pulled her back into his arms. Aim pushed him away and slapped him across the face.

“Stop coming to see me!” Aim shouted in frustration.

Saengkla was surprised.

“Aim, why are you so mad at me, I didn’t do anything wrong.” Saengkla said.

“Yes you did, you forced yourself to come and propose to me when you knew that your heart is always with Roong!” Aim shouted.

Saengkla shook his head misunderstanding Roong even more.

“What, that woman told you that my heart belongs to her?” Saengkla questioned.

Aim glared up at Saengkla.

“Saengkla, who are you?” Aim asked, “the Saengkla I know would’ve solved this problem long ago, he would’ve never said that to the person he loves, you have changed too much…and it all because of me.”

Aim bursted out in tears and dropped down to the ground. Saengkla felt awful for making Aim feel that way. He knelt down and hugged her. Aim shook her head as she looked up at Saengkla and then hugged him back.

“Saengkla,” Aim whispered into his ear, “I want to tell you something, but you have to believe me and do not blame it on someone else.”

Saengkla was confused at her words, but nodded in agreement. Aim pulled away and they headed to sit down at the couch together.

“I lied about everything that I told you about Roong.” Aim admitted.

Saengkla just kept looking at her.

“She never said that she was going to take you from me, I was the one who was just paranoid.” Aim said, “Yesterday, Roong did push me, but it was to save me from getting hit by a car.”

Saengkla came to realization that he had misunderstood that whole situation and made Roong cry for no reason. He felt stupid to have made someone he cared so much about hurt. Saengkla smacked his head with his hand.

“I misunderstood.” Saengkla repeated.

Aim nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me yesterday?” he asked.

“I was too angry to tell you and forgot that it was best to tell you.” Aim explained.

Saengkla looked at her with angry eyes and Aim new he was mad that she didn’t tell him earlier.

“Aim, I can’t believe you!” Saengkla shouted, “You were supposed to stay truthful to me.”

Saengkla smacked the table real hard before standing up and going out the door, bumping into Shone. They looked at each other for a bit and then Saengkla left. Shone wondered what was going on and turned to find Aim in tears. He rushed over and wiped it away.

“Aim, do not cry, I’m still here for you.” Shone assured her.

Aim nodded and smiled. Should she trust him, he had let her suffer once before. But there was something different about this time; it feels safer now in his arms. Without knowing it, Aim found herself slowly wrapping her arms around his back and resting her head on his shoulder in comfy.

Saengkla slammed his door shut and kicked his shoes off in anger, then headed to the restroom to splash cold water at his face. Why had he misunderstood Roong? He slapped himself as hard as he could, and then looked up into the mirror, finding it hard to look at himself. He was crying again, only this time for Roong.

“Why did I?” he asked, “I’m so stupid.”

Saengkla went over to his bed and plopped down onto it and laid back, rubbing his temples in thought. The scene from yesterday replayed in his mind. He had misunderstood Roong and witnessed her tears falling, but didn’t even go and wipe it, which he should’ve done.

“Roong, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.” Saengkla said, “I’m so ashamed of myself, how am I to bring my face to meet you now?”

Saengkla felt his heart being ripped out as his cries became sobs. The night becoming darker and darker. Rain pouring and him, sobbing.

One Week Later:

Saengkla couldn’t take it anymore; being away from Roong was so torturing, he couldn’t do it, just one day was a living hell. As he headed to her store, he ran into Aim. He had forgotten all about Aim until he bumped into her on the sidewalk. He grabbed her arm to keep her from falling. Aim looked up to find that it was Saengkla.

“Aim." Saengkla said.

“Saengkla…” Aim replied.

“I…I was going to…” Saengkla began.

“Head over to Roong’s Store right?” Aim questioned with a smile on her face.

Saengkla nodded
                                “Go ahead.” Aim said, moving out of the way.

Saengkla looked back at Aim who walked away in mixed feelings. He felt bad that he had forgotten her all week, how could he have forgotten the girl he proposed to? Saengkla ran his fingers through his hair and turned to go.

The bells at the door rang as Saengkla entered the store. Roong looked up to find it was Saengkla only. Saengkla smiled at her and she turned away. Roong called the worker to come help as she headed into the house, trying to ignore Saengkla. He frowned and rushed over to grab her hand, turning her to face him. Roong pulled her hand away.

“What are you doing?” Roong asked, “Do I know you?”

Tears well up in her eyes as she pretended to not know him, remembering his last words to her. Saengkla felt taken aback when he heard Roong say that.

“Roong, I’m so sorry.” Saengkla apologized.

“Do you think Sorry will fix everything?” Roong questioned.

"I know I was wrong to not listen before judging, but everybody makes mistakes, please understand that.” Saengkla said.

“And I made a mistake meeting you a year ago.” Roong said firmly.

“Roong don’t say that.” Saengkla replied.

“Wasn’t it true, from the beginning you never really wanted me in your life, you always tried to escape me.” Roong said.

“Roong you’re more to me than that.” Saengkla assured her.

Saengkla pulled her into his arms, surprising Roong. All those times she had known Saengkla, he had never once held her like this. Saengkla felt guilty to be holding another woman other than the one he had proposed to. He knew it was wrong and he knew he cared about both Aim and Roong. He already proposed to Aim, he can’t back out now, it will not be gentleman. He has to tell her now. Saengkla could feel a sharp stabbing pain from his chest as he forced himself to pull away from Roong.

“Roong, may I talk to you alone in private?” Saengkla asked.

Roong rubbed her eyes to stop herself from crying as she nodded.

“Sure, we can go into the house then.” Roong replied and headed n.

Saengkla followed her into the house as Roong picked up the sheets that were lying on the ground from one of her friend’s sleepover. As she stood up, she slipped on a blanket and fell backwards right into Saengkla’s arms, sending the sheets and pillows flying back to the floor. Saengkla smiled and let go of her as she stood up.

“Are you hurt?” Saengkla wondered, “Let me help you.”

Roong nodded, feeling confused, but happy. Finally for a second time, Roong felt that Saengkla really cared for her. Roong smiled as she watched him set the pillow onto the couch, and then turned to face her. Roong was happy, but she had no clue why he was being nice to her again. She didn’t care; she just wanted to see his smile before tomorrow came. Saengkla felt his heart pounding fast as he stared at Roong. She was so happy, but she didn’t know that he was going to say his goodbyes soon. Saengkla felt guilty as he headed over to a smiling Roong.

“Roong, I have something to tell you.” Saengkla said.

Roong nodded, waiting for his words. She thought she knew what he was going to say. She couldn’t wait to hear it.

“I, I think I…”Saengkla began.

As Roong waited for Saengkla to speak his thoughts, her thoughts went ahead.

-------Roong’s thoughts--------

“I, I think I…” Saengkla said, “Roong, I think I’m in love with you.” Saengkla said.

Roong smiled in glee as her eyes sparkled, staring into his. Saengkla froze and waited for a reaction.

“I, I think I’m in love with you as well.” Roong said.

Saengkla’s curious expression slowly formed into a huge smile as they looked into each other’s eyes.

----End of Roong’s thoughts----

Roong had the biggest grin as she awoke from her thoughts to face the real Saengkla who hadn’t said anything yet.

“I think I…I won’t get to meet you again from now on, its best that way.” Saengkla finally said.

Roong’s grin slowly faded into sorrow as she dropped her head to look at the ground. He didn’t know how true his words were going to be.

“I’m sorry Roong.” He apologized.

Saengkla felt his heart being ripped out at he said those words and he waited for her response. Roong knew he was waiting for her to say something. She raised her head up and smiled weakly.

“It’s fine.” Roong said, “I know it was going to end this way anyways.”

Roong pretended to smile as Saengkla turned around and left, leaving her standing there, staring after him. He couldn’t help but cry out as he walked away. He knew very well that after asking for Aim’s hand in marriage, there was no turning back, no matter how much he loved Roong.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's been a long time since I updated on this one. It's coming close to the ending so i hope you all enjoy it. :p

Chapter 16:

Aim stared at herself in the mirror, in her white wedding gown. Her hair was back in a bun with little white roses tucked it. She didn’t think that today was ever going to come, not like this anyway. She had always thought she would be happy on her wedding day and it would be planned perfectly. This was a disaster an overnight nightmare. Aim wiped her tears as Saengkla entered the room.

“Are you okay?” Saengkla asked.

“I’m fine.” Aim answered.

Saengkla smiled at her even though he hurt inside so much. He pulled a chair out and sat down. Aim looked into his eyes.

“Saengkla, I have to tell you something.” Aim said.

“Yes?” Saengkla wondered.

“So you already talked to Roong and understand each other?” Aim asked.

Saengkla’s smile faded at the mention of Roong’s name.

“She has a heart problem and today she’s getting surgery done.” Aim blurted out, she couldn’t keep it in any longer.

Saengkla was shocked.

“She what?” Saengkla asked.

“I saw her at the hospital last week, the doctor said that her heart is weak.” Aim said, “yesterday she went to the hospital and signed the papers for her heart surgery today.”

Saengkla froze in disbelief. Aim reached into her purse and pulled out the ring that she has been keeping since she had picked it up from the restaurant.

“This ring,” Aim held it up to show, “the one you got for me, it doesn’t belong to me, it never had.”

Aim placed it into his hands.

“I don’t love you.” Aim said, “I just realized when you told me yesterday that the wedding is going to be today, I realized that the person I loved from the beginning was only Shone. I only came back to you because I was jealous that you met someone and you were happier than I was because at the time Shone was being awful to me. I wanted to be loved like how you loved me. I wanted to know that feeling again, but it wasn’t the same ever because I didn’t really want it from you, I wanted it from Shone.”

Saengkla, shook his head in disbelief. Aim was crying now.

“I wanted Shone to be jealous of me.” Aim admitted, “so I just want to tell you. You need to go to the hospital before it’s too late and you don’t have to forgive me for this.”

Aim got up to leave but Saengkla grabbed her hand.

“I forgive you.” Saengkla said.

Aim smiled at him. Saengkla nodded and ran out the door, running to his car.

Aim watched him leave and was glad she finally told him the truth. As she was about to leave, she ran into Shone who stepped out from behind the door. Aim was surprised to see him there and knew he had heard everything she said to Saengkla. Aim turned away as Shone grabbed her and hugged her from behind.

“What you said, was it true?” Shone questioned.

Aim began to blush.

“No, I was just lying to Saengkla because Roong deserved him more than I do.” Aim replied.

Shone’s heart fell as Aim stepped out of his embrace and turned to face him. Aim looked up at him, his frown made her want to laugh, but she forced it in, trying to keep a straight face.

“It’s alright, if you’re not ready to take me back yet, I’ll always be your friend. Shone smiled weakly and turned to go.

Aim smiled to herself and pulled Shone back hugging him from the back. Shone turned back to look at her, surprised, as she smiled at him.

“I was just kidding,” Aim said, “I believe you now that you really do love me.”

Shone grinned and pulled her back into his arms, holding her as tight as he could to keep her from getting away again.

“I love you.” Shone said.

“I know, me too.” Aim said truthfully.

Finally Aim pulled away from Shone.

“Shone, let’s go to the hospital.” Aim said.

Shone nodded and they went out to the car, holding each other’s hands.

Roong sat there waiting for her name to be called; thinking about what Saengkla had told him yesterday. She wiped her tears as they fell from her eyes. Finally the doctor called her name. As she stood up to go, her heart stopped, she fell. Before she touched the ground Saengkla caught her. Roong could feel his arms on her back. She opened her eyes using all of her strength doing it to see his face for the last time. Saengkla’s heart raced and tears fell as they rolled her into the surgery room.

“Roong!!! You’ll be okay, keep breathing!” Saengkla whispered into her ear.

He stood there as the doors closed on him. He ran his fingers through his hair and wiped his tears, sitting down onto the bench. He cried his heart out waiting there as the doctor came by. Saengkla stood up and grabbed the doctor’s arm.

“What’s wrong with Roong?” Saengkla asked.

The doctor pulled his arm away.

“I’ll tell you later, now we have to hurry to help the patient.” The doctor said and went into the room.

Saengkla sat back down.

-----Flashback-----

“What is the chance I have to survive?” Roong questioned.

“You will only have thirty percent chance of survival if you go through with the operation, but if you don’t your chance will be very low of surviving.” The doctor replied.

Roong nodded in thought. What does she have to lose? No matter what she was going to die so why not?

“Okay, then I will go through with the operation.” Roong decided

She signed the papers after answering the doctors every question and went home.

---End of Flashback---

Saengkla stood up, rushing over to the doctor as he came out from the operation room.

“How’s Roong?” Saengkla asked.

The doctor shook his head.

“I’m sorry Mr. Saengkla, but Miss Roong didn’t make it through the operation.

Saengkla shook his head in denial, not accepting it. He pushed pass the doctor and ran into the room just as the nurse pulled the sheets to cover Roong’s face.

“No, Roong!” Saengkla pushed the nurse away, pulling the blanket off her face, “No, you can’t leave me like this!”

Saengkla pulled her into his arms and cried like there was no tomorrow, like he had no tears to lose. He had hurt her too much to the point where she couldn’t take it.

“Roong, I’m sorry, I love you.” Saengkla cried.

Aim and Shone arrived just as Saengkla said those words. Aim shook her head in disbelief and guilt as tears rolled out of her eyes. It was her fault that Roong had to pass away like this. Shone pulled Aim into his arms and hugged her tight. Saengkla held Roong’s lifeless body in his arms as well. Aim and Shone went over to him.

“Saengkla, I’m sorry, I should’ve told you earlier.” Aim apologized.

Saengkla buried his face into the crook of Roong’s neck and sobbed. The nurse came over and pulled him away.

“I’m sorry Mr. Saengkla, but we have to take her away now.” The nurse said.

“Saengkla, let her go, she’s in a better place now.” Aim said.

“You should go home and rest now Saengkla.” Shone said.

“Remember what Roong would’ve said to you if she was still here?” Aim said, “She would’ve told you to smile even if she wasn’t here.”

Saengkla looked up at them and nodded, wiping his tears. They all headed out as the nurse pulled the blanket back to cover her face.

Aim looked up at Saengkla’s face as Shone pulled her into his arm and squeezed it gently to calm her down. It was not her fault that Roong had passed away. Saengkla stared off into space as they turned the corner to the exit. He had lost the most important thing in his life. Although he forced a smile onto his face, inside he was torn and dead, all alone. Roong had passed away, taking away his smile, the new colors, and the new life she had given him, all gone away. He was empty, emptying his tears.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Chapter 17:

A few days later, Saengkla went over to Roong’s store again to look at it just to look at it again. He spotted the worker in a black outfit; her eyes were red from crying. She was wiping the counter before heading out to go. Seeing the worker like that broke his heart, reminding him that Roong had passed away. As the worker headed out, Saengkla stopped her.

“Are you going to the funeral?” he asked.

She only cried and nodded, not being able to answer because she was too devastated. Saengkla offered to give her a ride and she agreed.

As they got to the funeral and the girl walked in to sit down and sob, Saengkla couldn’t go in due to all his guilt. He had hurt Roong so much he felt ashamed to even be there. Saengkla just stood at the doorway watching as everyone cried. Finally it was time to burn the body; he couldn’t stand seeing it and couldn’t accept the fact that she was really gone. He leaned against the wall, making a fist, squeezing as hard as he could. After the body was all burned up, it was already really late and dark out. The girl walked out still wiping her tears and spotted Saengkla there, drowning in his own tears. She patted him on the shoulder. Saengkla looked up.

“Sir, are you okay?” she asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Saengkla lied.

He stood up just as Shone and Aim came out of the funeral home, crying as well. Shone came straight to the girl and hugged her.

“I’m so sorry for your loss.” Shone said.

The girl nodded in thanks. Saengkla could feel his chest burning as if it was being stabbed over and over again. Aim turned to him about to say something, but he walked away, not wanting to hear another word. All he wanted was Roong to be back. He wanted to tell her he loved her and to apologize for all the things he had done to hurt her.

Saengkla looked up as the rain began to fall, hitting him one by one. His tears dripped to the ground one by one. He raised his hand up to catch the raindrops in his hand and brought it down to look at. Blinking once and twice, then the third time as the raindrop slipped off his hand to the ground as he silently cried. Though the world has people gathering around him, it was as if he was all alone. He has felt this way before, but it was not as torturous as this, for he had been the reason for why she had gone. The dark skies cried out as if in response to his heart, the rain getting heavier.

Everyone walked pass him from left to right, right to left, running to hide from the rain, each having someone to be next to, but Saengkla was all alone, just standing there. As he looked up at the sky, a dark figure slowly moved in to block the rain away from his face. The scent of orange blossoms filled the air. Saengkla slowly lowered his head down, seeing a woman standing in front of him. She was looking down at the ground. Saengkla closed his eyes as the scent brought an image to his mind. Roong, the first time they met, her scent was like this. Saengkla opened his eyes and looked around. This was the place where they first met, the ice cream shop, the small garden that she had picked up the ring from and put it on her finger, the seat that she would always sit on, across from him. His heart began to pump faster and faster as he looked down at the woman in front of him, was it who he had always wanted it to be?

The woman slowly raised her head up to meet him and Saengkla kept a close look, anticipating. When she and him were fully face to face and Saengkla’s smile slowly forms, the corners of his lips rising up in happiness. She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling with tears of joy.

“Roong."

---First Flashback---

“No, Roong!” Saengkla pushed the nurse away, pulling the blanket off her face, “No, you can’t leave me like this!”

Roong could hear his voice calling her as she walked down the dark narrow path. She turned back towards the voice, remembering his smile, his laughter.

Saengkla pulled her into his arms and cried like there was no tomorrow, like he had no tears to lose. She could feel his warmth and the circle of his arms around her, his tears hitting her soft skin. He had hurt her too much to the point where she couldn’t take it.

“Roong, I’m sorry, I love you.” Saengkla cried.

Roong heard those words as clearly as if she was still there beside him. She headed back down the way she had come, she wanted to see him once more, she wanted to hear his laughter once again, to be in his arms forever. As she headed back up the path, she heard more voices, mumbling some things, but what she could clearly hear:

“Remember what Roong would’ve said to you if she was still here?” Aim said, “She would’ve told you to smile even if she wasn’t here.”

Yes, Saengkla, smile, keep on laughing and enjoy your life even if I’m not there. Saengkla looked up at them and nodded, wiping his tears. They all headed out as the nurse pulled the blanket back to cover her face.

Everything silenced as Roong listened carefully to hear Saengkla’s voice. Where did he go? Roong slowly opened her eyes, feeling the cold rough cloth on her.

“Saengkla." Roong called out weakly.

The nurse jumped as Roong pulled the blanket off of herself. Roong could see a figure standing up beside her. She reached her hand over.

“Saengkla?” Roong called out louder.

The nurse headed over and gave her hand to Roong, grabbing the emergency caller.

“Doctor, doctor, the patient in the operation room has awoken!” the nurse called.

The doctors rushed back into the operation room, but Saengkla, Aim and Shone had already turned the corner to the exit doors and left.

---End of first Flashback---

------Second Flashback------

“Yes, I’m fine.” Saengkla lied.

He stood up just as Shone and Aim came out of the funeral home, crying as well. Shone came straight to the girl and hugged her.

“I’m so sorry for your loss.” Shone said.

The girl nodded in thanks. Saengkla could feel his chest burning as if it was being stabbed over and over again. Aim turned to him about to say something, but he walked away. Aim looked at Shone and the girl.

“Does he know who’s funeral this is?” Aim asked.

The girl shrugged.

“He probably thought it was Roong’s.” Shone said.

“What?” the girl asked, “Shouldn’t we tell him it was only my aunt, not Roong?”

Aim shook her head.

“No, we’ll let Roong decide if she wants him to know or not” Aim said.

They all nodded in agreement and Shone and Aim went home as the girl stood there.

------End of second Flashback------

The rain slowed down to a stop, the sun appeared from behind the clouds and she dropped the umbrella onto the ground as he picked her up into his arms and spun around in delight, both laughing in unison. Finally he set her down and brought his right hand up to caress her face, staring into her eyes. And she gently shut her eyes as he slowly moved in to kiss her.

“Now my angel is back and I will always love her forever and always.” – Saengkla

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Finally I finished this ff. LOL it was supposed to be short, but i guess that's okay. I just want to thank you everyone who has waited to read this and who has been reading along for your support. It was really hard to come up with ideas and everything to write this ff. I hope it wasn't too boring for you readers. And now finally it's come to the ending. :p