Love at Sarnworld

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Guys, last night I finally hooked up with the most amazing girl. She's smart, funny, witty, sexy, sensitive, and anything else good under the sun. Why did I mention sun? It's because it's Sunflower, aka my Sunnie. Below is our pledge to love each other.

Marduk: Tawan, pom rue toa dee wah pom mai mee kwarm mai hai tur son jai. ja tealp arai gup kao, kon teel ter brod, mot jai gau ke kao. thay kau ruk yu dee. pom gep wai nai jai, peau wang wayla ngow, pom kau mee ter kid teung kau pau

Sunnie: Tawan mee Lom nai jai khon deaw. Mai mee krai eek. Tawan kau kid terng sai lom. took wi natee, took lome hai jai kerh sai lom.

Marduk: Lom sunya wah jai mai ruk krai eek. toa cheevit nee, pom kau ruk kae tawan kon deaw, pom gau dtai ta lup

Sunnie: piong kae dai bauk kwum nai jai, terng mae wah rao ja klai hung.. tae hua jai tawan you kub sai lom

If you don't understand it, have a thai person translate it for you.

Oh, I'm so in love. :wub: :wub:

To Sunnie with love <------Click here

----------------------------------------------------

sarN

sarNie Granny
wth! dat easy ?? just like dat ? ya goin hook up ..? lord ... lol...everyone in SW is invited to the wedding ? haha if only i spend a little more time in the chat room .... Sunnie could been me .. sarNie lol --- happy for ya den .. no evny from me :rolleyes:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
wth you have a vow already?!!? hahah too bad i didnt hook with anyone oh wait i have a bf muahahah i hooked upw ith him from myspace and my ex i hooked up with him from KL this other forum hahahah!!! =P congrats!!! can you guys see eachother??

noungning

Heartless
lol...wow mike and tawan [oh wow i like ur real name mike...] gosh i just went clubbing a friday night to come back and miss out on soo much?!?! dang what happened, plz fill me in.

Fenix

Nang Fah
Yin Dee Na P Tawan. Finally you found your soulmate. P Marduk if you make P Tawan cry I will hunt you down!! 555. P Tawan when you get marry, don't forget about your nong chai na?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
whoah... :eek: i must of been oblivious...is this for reals? well-scripted...i guess true feelings work out like that sometimes.
man, woman, congrats. life n love is rolling along in the east coast. so tawan, u mean marduk had a real reason to stalk u other than his obsessive compulsive nature. u guys were in love. it all makes sense now...no more closing ur curtains.
hey will there be a bar at ur wedding, i'm down to go...let me know when it all goes down. :D

S

sunflower

sorry to say... but marduk and i are just friends now. yeah, he dumped me! :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

he complained that i was cheating on him with other people. it wasn't even cheating! i was only hitting on nameless, jeff, tim... and some other times i think there were girls involved, but i wasn't all that serious about the 'others'... but marduk couldn't 'share' me with them. so it was better for the both of us to go back to just being friends. :blink:

if you guys want to hear the whole story, visit the chatroom.. the tab is located under the sarnworld banner.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
We're going through a rough time right now. But I DID NOT DUMP HER. She disppointed me and let me go. But it's ok. I'm glad she's happy. I don't mind. Like I said, as long as I can still love her from afar, it's cool.

But please respect our privacy at this difficult time. You should visit the chat room. She's there sometimes. She's a very fun person so you should go chat with her.

It's cool. I won't cry for you...maybe...*sniff* :wavecry:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
this is the funniest thing i have ever come across.

marduk.........u big cheater..........u were all flirting with ME and u call tawan a cheater. wow...bravo....ur so macho.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, just so we're completely clear and no one continues to be confused -

THIS WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE.

A very elaborate joke by yours truely *ahem* but um, still a joke. So yah, Sunnie was up all over me but um, I am, and will always, be part of the Nameless Gang. That means we have to be single bachelors, ain't that right Nameless?

Besides, girlfriends are expensive. They take up your time AND money.

:loool:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oh SHUDDUP MARDUK...n go out with her already. i'll spot u dayam it. watching the suffering of another female is intolerable. especially when that source of suffering is coming from **(**********>IUJ(U(*OUOJ**(**** like YOU!

be nice. go out with her! so we can go to a wedding, n have a bar there alrite..u better.

drinks request:

coronitas, estrella dames, yegermeister, vodka, butterly nipples, irish bailey.

PREPARE WELL! :angry:

p.s. n plus, ur never as "elaborate" as u claim to be. -_-

Nameless

N i n j a
marduk said:
Haha, just so we're completely clear and no one continues to be confused -

THIS WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE.

A very elaborate joke by yours truely *ahem* but um, still a joke. So yah, Sunnie was up all over me but um, I am, and will always, be part of the Nameless Gang. That means we have to be single bachelors, ain't that right Nameless?

Besides, girlfriends are expensive. They take up your time AND money.

:loool:
[post="44430"][/post]​

That's right Mardie. Anyone is free to join the club. B)