Love in the ice

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Awww.... that was sad how Dount just left him!! I feel sooooo Sad for him!! Finally he knows the truth behind what happen at the party!!!

Thanks for the update! Please update it again! I hope that this isnt the end of this story! :p :baby-scene-pop-corn:

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol first time reading this and somehow i knew teh drama cuteness of this story is going to go lol
good work update when you have time :)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
please update more.... it's so sad that he found out about this too late.. hope he can get together with donut as early as possible though he did wrong that past 2 years..

make sure gig will be fired and no more modelling for her for all the bad things she did.. muahahaha... so evil.. =p

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
sorry everyone for taking so long...i was busy with school, homework and quizes...

Chapter 8​
*2 MONTHS LATER* Dan stopped working & picked up his ringing cell phone. His heart skipped a beat after he heard what the person had to say on the other line, “I found her Dan, she’s living in an apartment in Japan. The place is under Nutt nattapong dechapanya’s name.” Beam informed over the phone, “Thanks bro.” Dan whispered, before hanging up. He took a long breath to calm his racing heart. He then, dialed another number, “Get my jet ready!” Dan ordered into the phone, as he made his way to the door, “Really, I can’t thank you enough for helping me.” Donut said, for the umpteenth time, “Oh stop it now Donut, that’s what friends do, we help each other.” Nutt said, brushing off Donut’s gratitude. His face, then became serious as he continued, “I only wish I could do more, seriously Donut, why don’t you just divorce him?” “I need to think more about this. Divorce is a big step & I need to consider Danny as well. I can’t deprive him of his father’s love, but at the same time I can’t go back after what happened.” Donut answered back, getting depressed again. After a drunken Dan left that night, she couldn’t stay in that house any longer. So, she took Danny & left. Before she even realized it she was knocking on Nutt’s door. He took her in without question & patiently, waited until she finally told him everything. Nutt didn’t hesitate to offer her his apartment in Japan until she finally decided what she wanted to do, & she still wasn’t sure. That night scared her to death. Sure, Dan didn’t rape her, he realized what he was doing before it was too late, but the incident scared her nonetheless. Did he really hate her that much to do something liked that? The fury she saw in his eyes that night, it chilled her heart. Whatever, little hope she’d from the marriage vanished after that night. She felt nothing now, nothing “Donut, are you listening?” Nutt asked, interrupting Donut’s thoughts, “Huh? Oh sorry. Umm…what did you say?” Donut asked, giving her full attention to Nutt, “I was asking where Danny is.” Nutt continued, “Oh, he’s sleeping; he should be up in about 10 minutes.” Donut replied. They continued chatting until a knock on the door interrupted them. Donut knew who it was even before Nutt opened the door. That cold feeling returned, “What do you want?” Nutt asked in a venomous tone, as he faced Dan. Dan didn’t bother answering Nutt; his whole attention was on Donut, who was standing behind Nutt in the living room. Their eyes met, no one said anything, until Dan finally broke the silence, “Donut.” He said, affectionately. Donut took a sharp intake of breath. The tenderness in Dan’s voice surprised her. He never used that tone with her before, “Donut, can I talk to you? Please?” Dan gently requested. He gave a pleading look when Nutt protested. Donut hesitated, but placed a hand on Nutt’s shoulder assuring him, “It’s ok, I’ll be fine.” She said in a soft tone. Dan gave a grateful look, but Nutt didn’t like the idea one bit. However, seeing the composed look on Donut’s face he decided to give them some time alone, “I’ll be right outside if you need me.” Nutt said. He gave Dan a warning glance before exiting the apartment. The door closed gently & silence filled the room once again. Neither said anything until Dan took the initiative to make the 1st move. He stepped forward. However, his move made Donut move back a step in defense as he saw alarm enter her eyes. His heart sank at that, it was his fault, after all. It was his fault that she was scared of him. Donut cursed herself in her mind for showing weakness. She wanted to look strong in front of him. She wanted to show that she wasn’t afraid of him anymore. That she didn’t care what he did anymore. Dan took another cautious step, & this time, Donut stayed firm. She looked at him coldly, showing no emotion on her face, but if Dan calling her name tenderly surprised her, what he did next completely shocked her. Dan went down on his knees as he apologized to her, “I’m sorry.” He murmured softly, “I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for the way I treated you, I’m sorry for blaming you, I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m sorry for not cherishing you. I know that night wasn’t your fault & yet, I kept on blaming you. I’ve been a horrible husband, & I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.” When he looked up, his eyes were glistening & his face held deep regret. Donut swallowed hard, an attempt to stop the tears balling up in her eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She couldn’t believe the man kneeling in front of her was her husband, the man who hurtled her countless of times through their marriage. She saw the sincerity in his eyes, but she couldn’t forget the pain he gave her. Danny’s cries saved her from saying anything to Dan at that moment. She rushed to the bedroom & picked up her son, gently patting his back & shushing him. A tear slipped from the corner of her eye before she quickly brushed it away, afraid that Dan might see it. When she turned around Dan was standing by the entrance, his face full of emotions at seeing his son after 2 months. Danny noticed his dad as well. He made gurgling noises & extended his chubby arms towards Dan, asking for his father’s touch. Dan excitedly went towards him, but caught himself & suddenly, halted. His eyes shifted to Donut when he realized she was still uncomfortable by his presence & he was trespassing in her bedroom. Danny began fussing when he saw his father stop, & began to whimper before letting out a wail. Dan immediately took Danny into his arms & hugged him tightly. He placed several kisses on Danny’s face & buried his face in the curve of Danny’s neck, inhaling his baby scent. Danny stopped crying & hugged Dan back, liking the familiarity of his father’s strong arms. Dan then, shifted his eyes to Donut, who was quietly watching them. She hasn’t said anything to him this whole time. He didn’t know what was going through her mind, but gathered up the courage & spoke again, “Please come back home Donut? It’s so empty without you & Danny. I want my family back, please, give me another chance, come back home?” He pleaded. After another moment of silence, Donut finally spoke, “How can you expect me to forget everything so easily?” Dan’s heart sank at her words, “You say that the house feels empty without me. My hearts felt emptiness for more, then 2 years now. How do you plan to fix that?” She asked. When Dan opened his mouth to apologize again, she raised her hand, silencing him, “Enough Dan, you’ve said what you’d to say. Now, it’s my turn to speak & for you to listen. I’ve wished for you to accept me as your wife ever since we got married. Despite everything you said, I still hoped that maybe…maybe you’ll develop some feelings for me, just like I did for you.” Donut paused, to steady her quivering voice before continuing, “But you crossed the line that night.” “I’m so sorry about that night.” Dan said guiltily, “I was drunk, & I was jealous thinking that you started liking Num…” “But that doesn’t justify what you tried to do.” Donut said, cutting Dan off, “Really Dan, do you really hate me that much to attempt something like that?” She asked, her eyes tearing up, “No, no, it’s not like tha…” Dan began to explain, but was cut off again, “Enough Dan. I’ve had enough. I just don’t have it me to get hurt anymore.” Donut stated, her decision sounding final. However, she walked closer to Dan & caressed Danny’s face, who was completely oblivious to what was happening around him, “I’ll come back home. For Danny’s sake, I’ll come back home.” Donut stated. Hope rose in Dan’s heart but was crushed again, with what Donut said next, “Danny needs his father, but there can never be anything between us, ever.” She then, looked at Dan with cold eyes before continuing, “Image is everything, right, Mr. Danuwong?” Donut asked, using Dan’s own words against him, “I’ll be your wife in front of everyone. The world will see you as a happily married man, but you’ll never gain access to my heart again. You’ve broken my heart countless of times these past 2 years, & I refuse to give you that power again.” She took Danny from Dan’s arms & turned to place him in his baby chair. She then, turned to look at a devastated Dan & said in a chillingly steady voice, “You may leave now. I’ll need a few days to pack everything before I move back with Danny.” Dan’s heart felt like it was bleeding. He gave Donut a defeated look & quietly, walked away.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. donut is really determined... kind of pity dan but i hope dan will try all means (good way) to make donut trust him again.. =D

so happy that you update this story.. thanks and can't wait for more.. ^.^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Great chapter. I'm glad she's moving back. Now Dan is gonna have some work to do. All that coldness towards her in the past.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Please write more. I just finished reading again haha! I love this story.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here is chapter 9 everyone...thanks for waiting patiencely...i really appreciate it...i'll try to updated as soon as possible...​

Chapter 9​
Dan sipped his drink as he chatted with a few of his co-worker. His eyes, then scanned the room & landed on his wife, & he took in a short intake of breath. She looked beautiful in her strapless empire-waist a-line. Knee-length; tissue taffeta; light green dress & simply took his breath away. She came back with Danny a few days ago & things have been alarmingly cold between them. She didn’t even acknowledge his presence if they were alone in the bedroom. Dan watched his every step when he’s with her, afraid that he might do something wrong. However, when they were in the public eye, things were completely normal between them. Donut always acted affectionately towards him when in the presence of others & that killed him. He wanted her touch even when they were alone. He wanted her to look at him with those soft eyes again, he wanted her to get shy when she came too close to him again. His heart yearned for her. He was finally getting a taste of what Donut went through all those years. Donut, who was chatting with a few friends, felt like someone was watching her. She turned to meet gentle brown eyes & goose bumps scattered across her arm. Dan’s gaze still managed to affect her. He was half way across the crowded room, & his stare made her feel like they were the only 2 people in the whole world. It was just them & no one else. She’s been ignoring him ever since she came back to live with him, but she did notice the little changes. Dan came home every night since she came back at a reasonable time. He didn’t drink unless at a party socializing & he held her at night when he thought she was asleep. His arm would gently encircle her & he would breathe in her scent before drifting off to sleep, but that didn’t mean she forgot the term she set between them. She broke her gaze away from Dan’s & concentrated back to what Nutt was saying. Dan continued to watch her, a little sad when she stared back at him with cool eyes before giving her full attention back to Nutt, “You seem like you need company.” Dan turned to the owner of the voice to be greeted by a smiling Num. Dan’s finger tightened slightly around his glass, but he forced a friendly smile towards the taller man. The 2 handsome men made their way to the bar & got comfortable as the bartender refilled their drink, “So, how’s the business going?” Num said, starting small talk, “It’s good & how is your career? Do you plan on modeling again? Your last ad was a hit.” Dan said as casually as possible, but Num heard the chill in his voice. Unaffected, Num took another sip of his drink. Little did Dan know was that Num was a smart man. He felt tension the 1st time he met Dan, & he knew bits & pieces of what happened between Donut & Dan from Nutt. That was the reason why he approached Dan tonight, he noticed him watching Donut from afar & he decided to give Dan a little push in the right direction, “Well, I’d a good partner to begin with. Donut was a delight to work with.” Num replied smoothly, noticing Dan’s knuckle slightly turning white from holding his glass too tightly. Dan clenched his jaw, trying his best to his temper from rising. He knew there was nothing between Donut & Num. He was wrong in accusing her that night, but he couldn’t help but still get a little jealous at another man being so close to his wife, “My girlfriend Benz really liked it as well.” Num revealed, taking pity on Dan. Dan frowned at the new information & felt his muscle start to relax, “Your girlfriend Benz?” Dan asked, “Yeah, she actually wants to meet Donut. Maybe you & Donut can come to dinner 1 night at our place.” Num suggested, easing the tension between the 2. Dan gazed at a smiling Num. He couldn’t help but loosen up to him. He’d a friendly aura about him that Dan didn’t notice before due to his jealousy. Dan finally returned Num’s smile, “I’m sure Donut would like that.” With that, both men came to an understanding & continued chatting about various things. After some time of mindless talk, Num noticed Dan glancing at his wife for the umpteenth time & be ignored on all account, “Donut looks exceptionally beautiful tonight. I always found women to be more beautiful when they’re in an angry mood.” Num said as casually as possible, “Excuse me?” Dan said, giving Num a surprised look, “Oh come on. Donut has been giving you the cold shoulder this whole evening. I’m surprised you don’t have frost bite on your ass, yet!” Num said in a joking manner. This earned a chuckle from Dan, as it was meant to. After the light hearted moment, Dan heaved a sigh, getting a concentrated look on his face, “I don’t know why I’m about to tell you this, but Donut has every right to be mad at me. I’ve done some unforgivable things & I won’t be surprised if she stays mad at me for a long, long time.” Dan murmured, surprised at himself for voicing his most personal feelings to a stranger. Num placed a steady hand on Dan’s shoulder, “Maybe you should do something about that. You never seemed to be the type to give up easily. Hell, that’s why you’re 1 of the most respected name in the fashion world! You’re known to always get want you want so why should this be any different? I can see you really love her maybe it’s time you showed it.” Dan listened intently to Num’s words. Maybe this is why he told his feelings to a stranger. Strangers don’t judge him, they simply say what should be done, “Where are you going?” Dan asked when Num suddenly downed his drink & stood up. The serious mood was now replaced by a fun-loving one, as Num replied in a mischievous manner, “What? I told you Donut looked beautiful tonight. I’m going to ask the lady for a dance.” With that said, Num made his way to her, leaving a surprised Dan. It took Dan a few seconds to process what just happened, before he let out a hearty laugh. He then, watched Num lead his wife to the dance floor. When Num placed his hand on Donut’s waist & said something to make her laugh, Dan raised his eyebrow in amusement instead of jealousy. Like hell he was going to give up this easily! Dan Worrawech Danuwong refuses to admit defeat & he’s through being depressed. He downed his drink & made his way towards the dance floor. Num was happily chatting with Donut when he felt a tap on his shoulder. They both stopped dancing & turned around to see a smiling Dan, “Can I steal my wife for a dance?” Dan asked, politely. Amused, Num smiled back & gave Dan Donut’s hand before walking away. Dan pulled Donut closer, then necessary & caught Num’s wink over her shoulder. He grinned back & pulled her even closer as he started swaying her to the music. Donut tried to ignore the feeling of Dan’s hard chest pressed against her bosom as they moved around the dance floor. He never asked her to dance during their marriage. Dan was only affectionate towards her when needed, but after dealing with the media they would usually separated during party & didn’t acknowledge each other until they’d to leave. The feeling of Dan holding her so, intimately as they danced was new to her. No one spoke for a moment, with Donut looking at anything else but him, “You can at least look at me while we dance Donut!” Jaejoong said in a voice loud, enough for only his wife to hear. Donut met Dan’s gaze with a steady stare, “There is no point in us dancing this close Dan. We never did it before. Why’re we doing in now?” She asked, calmly “Simple.” Dan replied, as he smoothly trailed his finger down her spine & intimately, resting it on her waist, “I want to dance with my wife.” Donut pulled back a little, surprised at his touch, trying to read his calm expression. She frowned when she met his charming smile with those 2 deep dimples showing, “What’re you trying to do Dan? We agreed that there’ll be nothing more between us, then what is needed for the public eye.” Donut said, softly “No, YOU decided that, I just decided not to listen.” Dan answered, simply “Excuse me?” Donut asked irritated, pulling back more. Dan put pressure on her waist & collided her body with his again. When her jaw dropped at his flirty behavior, he smirked & leaned in close to her ear, “You heard me.” Dan whispered, “I’m not giving up on you.” Donut closed her eyes when she felt Dan’s hot breath near her ear, & shivered slightly at his words before Dan placed a soft kiss on her cheek & pulled back. Donut, at a complete loss of words, simply stared at Dan. Dan saw the affect he’d on her & that gave him hope. He then, raised her hand & placed another soft kiss on her knuckle, right above her 14k white gold bar set diamond wedding band. When their eyes met, he gave a naughty grin before walking away. Donut stood dumbfounded on the dance floor. That grin, that same mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Was she mistaken? Or did she actually see a glimpse of the old Dan just now?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
that's right dan.. u must fight for her and don't give up.. haha... i think now donut is having a confussion mentaly since dan is totally different from the dan she knows.. =p

at first i'm wondering who's jaejoong but after that i realise it's dan.. u forgotten to change the name? hehe

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
that's right dan.. u must fight for her and don't give up.. haha... i think now donut is having a confussion mentaly since dan is totally different from the dan she knows.. =p

at first i'm wondering who's jaejoong but after that i realise it's dan.. u forgotten to change the name? hehe
sorry about that...my sister was bugging me and she type in his name when i went to the restroom...she wanted revenge because i wouldn't write her a fanfic about jaejoong since she & i were a jaejoong freak...hehehe...