Love Magician

meenia

sarNie Adult
Part 4 came out.. Sorry i'm so late.. It took me two days to download it and then two hours to upload it.... So enjoy watching.. I haven't even watch this part yet.. So i don't know what is going on..

About subtitles i haven't heard anything about it... so sorry...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I've wanted to watch this...so thanks for the upload! But the thing I dont like about this series is that besides from the 183club guys...alot of the characters from Frog Prince is also in here. I hope they're not trying to make another Frog Prince. Hrmm...well...i guess we'll just wait and see how it goes.

Baby Luigi

sarNie Egg
Could someone upload episode 4 to somewhere else? I can't download it because the speed slows down so much every time for some reason.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Baby Luigi said:
Could someone upload episode 4 to somewhere else? I can't download it because the speed slows down so much every time for some reason.
[post="90513"][/post]​

Part 4 is up in yousend on the first page... Go check it out... Five will be coming out soon.. I'm still downloading it.. So when it finish i will upload it and post it..

meenia

sarNie Adult
lidogurl said:
is it good so far???.....and does it have english subtitles??
[post="90851"][/post]​

It was a bit slow in the biginning .. but i think it's good.. May not be as good as frog prince.. but i think it's geting better.. ON the subtitles none yet.. If anyone knows of any then please sure.. thanks.

I'm uploading part 5 right now.. so it'll be a while before i post it..

meenia

sarNie Adult
part 5 is out.. I will be having it on filefront too.. but yousendit is out.. enjoy... i think it's good.. i want to see part 6...

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
really looking forward to see this serie.........great cast and i love ming dao so much after frog prince......it is lookin good and i hope that it is as great as frog prince :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
lidogurl said:
so...ming dao has a twin??
[post="92246"][/post]​

Yes.. The other him died.. i think it was an accident somewhere. So he coudn't tell his grandma so he's playing as the other brother when he goes see his grandma.. It's funny that Qiao Qiao think that there is two of him.. It's good.... I just hope someone is willing to do subtitles for this one.. I don't understand what they are saying..

nicknack

sarNie Egg
Hey..Just wanted to say thanks a lot for going through the trouble of downloading it and uploading it for us to see. :D I really appreciate it!

And yea, I have to admit it's going a little slower than Frog Prince, but I still like the series. I miss the playful character of Dang-ou....Ya Si is so serious! >_<

meenia

sarNie Adult
sorry guys.. i have spring break this week so i won't post up part 6... I'll be back MOnday.... sorry...

ImCherrie

sarNie Egg
:w000t: THX alot....i LOVE Ming Dao..i'll be waiting for the other parts...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Thanks Linn.....for part 6... I just put another part 6 up.... Part 7 will be up tomorrow.. because i'm uploading it and i'm going to sleep.. it's going to take me three hours....i'm tried already.. it's late and i have a 8 class tomorrow...thanks and enjoy...

meenia

sarNie Adult
ImCherrie said:
Thankx meenia..... ur the best....just one question...is there only one episode for each week?
[post="98717"][/post]​

Yes.. It air on Sat... so yeah every Sat..