Love Magician

meenia

sarNie Adult
thanks.. I been having trouble downloading the parts.. It's going no where and no one is seeding it.. So thanks for helping out on the series.. I don't mind having help.. thanks.. I'll tried my best.... thanks LOVE00PENNY...thanks a lot...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Baby Luigi said:
Thanks for helping! How many episodes are in the series?
[post="122137"][/post]​

sorry i forgot what they say it was.. but up in the twenty i thinks... but 15 is up and 16 will be up in a little while because i'm uploading it right now.. thanks everyone for helping and hope those who are watching it enjoy it...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i'm liking this series. i'm still watching on youtube. but does anyone know where episode 9 is locate on youtube? 'cause i can't seem to find it. it just skip to episode 10.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Part 18 and 19 is up.. sorry for the delay... and daddict has subtitles up to part 9 i think... So if you want subtitles that is where you can find it.. So enjoy...

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I love this series. It's funny and cute. Wow some of u are so far on this series. Hehe I'm only on episode 8 yea. But it's cute and I recommend it.

MizzAznKim

sarNie Egg
can someone reup epi 8 plz the link isn't working for me. thanx in advance =D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
can someone reupload episode 1?...cause the link isnt' working anymore...and the lq looks really bad....thanks...

btw, does anyone know the link to watch this drama on youtube with english sub?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i d/l and watch up to eps 3 ...it funnie/cute and it cool wiht the hair stlye thingy or watever lol . I lilke Ming ..his other series FROG the clean cut he had make him look so much like Kade .

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm uploading 20 at the moment, but it's going to take some time before i have it up..

and for part 1 and 8 i'm going to have to download it again from bittorrent and then upload it.. So it might take a while.. so please be patients...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
meenia said:
I'm uploading 20 at the moment, but it's going to take some time before i have it up..

and for part 1 and 8 i'm going to have to download it again from bittorrent and then upload it.. So it might take a while.. so please be patients...
[post="139713"][/post]​

is it possible for you to dl with sub?

meenia

sarNie Adult
I can, but it's going to take me time for downloading it again, and then i have to convert it to hardsubbed which is going to take time.. I'll see what i can do about the subtitles.. I'll try part one out... and see..okay.. I won't promise anything thought...hehe.. About part 20... I can't upload it.. Filefront is haveing problem.. so wait a while, thanks...