Love Never Dies

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys!!! So I've decided to write an FF with Kangsom with Paan Paan because I really adored them in their last lakorn which was Buang Ruk. I know that came out not too long ago but I just watched and finished last night! Lol typical Anna! Ohhh, yeah not to mention finally my name is really Anna, people just call me Ann cuz Anna was apparently "too long". Well anyways hope you guys read and comment what you think!

Kangsom as David or Vid 
Paan as King 
Prang as Kaew 
Charlie Trairat as Pat
Baifern Pimchanok as Nee 

Summary:

Growing up together, older brother Pat, younger sister King, and baby sister Kaew has never fought ever. They live with their single mother who seems to always be depressed. Not to mention they're poor and always get looked down on by other rich people. Yet, they seem to make it through anything. But, what the kids don't know is that their mother, has been hiding a secret. 20 years ago she was very in love with this man but he was forced to marry someone else because his parents didn't approve of her because she was poor. She never married him or actually dated him, but before she had left him, she was pregnant with his child and that was Pat. The girls where with someone else. What the kids also didn't know was that their mom was diagnosed with brain cancer. I won't tell you if she makes it or not but you'll have to read on and see. The family owns a little design shop that the girls run. See someone would come in with a pair of garments and they;ll ask them to sew on some designs or patterns. Pat works at a Auto Part shop because he says designing is a girl thing.

And now we move to our wealthy, handsome P'ek. He lives his rich life along with 2 happy parents and a loving but sassy little sister Nee. David's father owns a Fabric/Designs company and happens to come across 2 girls with an amazing talent. He was just strolling in his Lincoln drove by his driver Som when he saw two girls sewing the most beautifulest designs he'd ever seen. The two girls? Kaew and King. He greets the both of them and offers them a job at his company. Kaew and King, knowing they need the money, they agree. Welll, our P'ek, his mother and sister aren't too happy about this. All three of them think that the two girls were gold diggers and is seducing the dad until they get all their money. The eldest son is now out to keep an eye on the both of them. 

OKAY I'M PRETTY SURE I'M ABOUT TO TELL THE ENTIRE STORY SOOOOOO STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT MORE!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
I will surely be keeping up with this fanfic!! Love the cast, yayy for Kangsom & Paanpaan.
Also, love Prang <333
R u my long lost sister?? Lol just kidding and thank you for your nice comment! I am working on chapter 1 right now!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1 ~Preview~

It was about 6 o'clock when the sun rose. King was the first one to get up. Not only was she up, she was putting some last touches on a Lotus Flower design. 
Prang: Lu. King. Lu King. 
King's mother was calling for her.
King: Over here Khun Mae. 
She replied. King's mother walked to her and frowned.
Prang: King. You've been working on this design all night. I told you no more working on it.
King: Oy Khun Mae. I just thought that the pink Lotus Flower looked very plain. Especially for the rich lady who brought it. Just one simple Lotus Flower won't do. So, I've gone ahead and outlined the petals with golden thread and beads. 
She told her mom showing the design she had made. Her mom was impressed. She took the shirt and looked at it closely. 
Prang: Lu. This is beautiful. How...Where did you learn to do this?
Her mother asked very proudly.

King: No where. I self taught myself. Actually, I see you do yours and I pay close attention to the techniques you use and then I try to combine them.
Prang: You are very talented Lu.
She said giving her daughter a warm hug. 
Prang: Now. While we wait for Lu Kaew, lets go open the shop okay?
King: Kah. The lady said she'll be here in any minute.
The mother and daughter walked down to their shop and turned the closed sign to open. King prepared the bag for the silk shawl. By the time it was 9, the lady was here to pick up her shawl.
Wipada: Is my shawl ready?
She asked King. King turned around and smiled, handing the lady her bag. The lady took it out of the bag and unfolded it.
Wipada: Oh my.
King: Do...Do you like it?
She asked worriedly.
Wipada: Like it?? I love it.
King felt relieved and turned to her mom.
King: Um. If you don't mind me asking, such a beautiful shawl like this. What do you plan on wearing it to?
Wipada: It's me and my husbands anniversary. I'm going to wear this tonight at our party. How much do I owe you?
King told her as she paid and left the store. Kaew was just arriving when she bumped into the lady.
Wipada: Ow!
Kaew: I'm so sorry Khun. I'm very sorry!
Wipada: It's no problem dear. Just watch out next time. 
She told her and got to her van. In the van awaited Wipada's son and daughter.
David: Who was that immature girl?
He asked with a disgusted look on his face.
Wipada: Lu Vid. She accidentally bumped into me. She didn't do it on purpose.
He shook his head. 

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1 

It was about 6 o'clock when the sun rose. King was the first one to get up. Not only was she up, she was putting some last touches on a Lotus Flower design. 
Prang: Lu. King. Lu King. 
King's mother was calling for her.
King: Over here Khun Mae. 
She replied. King's mother walked to her and frowned.
Prang: King. You've been working on this design all night. I told you no more working on it.
King: Oy Khun Mae. I just thought that the pink Lotus Flower looked very plain. Especially for the rich lady who brought it. Just one simple Lotus Flower won't do. So, I've gone ahead and outlined the petals with golden thread and beads. 
She told her mom showing the design she had made. Her mom was impressed. She took the shirt and looked at it closely. 
Prang: Lu. This is beautiful. How...Where did you learn to do this?
Her mother asked very proudly.

King: No where. I self taught myself. Actually, I see you do yours and I pay close attention to the techniques you use and then I try to combine them.
Prang: You are very talented Lu.
She said giving her daughter a warm hug. 
Prang: Now. While we wait for Lu Kaew, lets go open the shop okay?
King: Kah. The lady said she'll be here in any minute.
The mother and daughter walked down to their shop and turned the closed sign to open. King prepared the bag for the silk shawl. By the time it was 9, the lady was here to pick up her shawl.
Wipada: Is my shawl ready?
She asked King. King turned around and smiled, handing the lady her bag. The lady took it out of the bag and unfolded it.
Wipada: Oh my.
King: Do...Do you like it?
She asked worriedly.
Wipada: Like it?? I love it.
King felt relieved and turned to her mom.
King: Um. If you don't mind me asking, such a beautiful shawl like this. What do you plan on wearing it to?
Wipada: It's me and my husbands anniversary. I'm going to wear this tonight at our party. How much do I owe you?
King told her as she paid and left the store. Kaew was just arriving when she bumped into the lady.
Wipada: Ow!
Kaew: I'm so sorry Khun. I'm very sorry!
Wipada: It's no problem dear. Just watch out next time. 
She told her and got to her van. In the van awaited Wipada's son and daughter.
David: Who was that immature girl?
He asked with a disgusted look on his face.
Wipada: Lu Vid. She accidentally bumped into me. She didn't do it on purpose.
He shook his head. His mom looked over at Nee, his little sister. She was taking 'selfies' and posting them on her Instagram.
Wipada: Is there anytime of the day when you're not on your phone Lu?
Nee: Ow Khun Mae! 
David looked down at his mom's waist and cringed.
David: Khun Mae, didn't you carry a purse in there?
He asked. She looked down and noticed she had forgotten her purse. Suddenly there was a knock on her window. She rolled the window down to see the girl who designed the Lotus Flower. She was smiling and holding something.
King: You forgot your purse ma'am. 
She said kindly, holding the purse up to her. Wipada took it with a smile back. King caught David looking at her with an angry face. Her smile slowly faded away as she turned. 
Wipada: Lu Vid. Why the angry look?
She asked always annoyed at his looks to girls.

David: Khun Mae. I know you. I know you would never forget your $10,000 limited edition Louis Vuitton in a store like that. She probably stole it.
Wipada: Look, I forgot it because I was taken back at the design she made for my shawl.
She said showing her kids the design. Nee took her eyes off her phone screen finally, amazed at the design.
Wipada: You like it? I knew it. That girl's got talent.
David: Whatever. 
He pouted. They were off to the company where they were greeted by their dad.
Chaiaton: Lu Nee Lu Vid. What a surprise. N'Da. Did you get the shawl?
Wipada showed him the finished product. 
Chaiaton: This, this is amazing. Who did it?
Wipada: P'Chai I know that face. If I tell you, you're going to want to be introduced to her and offer a job to her.
Chaiaton: Ow, well that's how it goes Nah N'Da.
Wipada: Okay, I will introduce them to you. Just lets go to the Hall.
Chaiaton: The what??
Wipada: The Hall. The place were we're having our anniversary party.
He nodded and left with his family. As they got there their eyes widen at the place. All the decorations and colors, but the designs on the lotus flower. They seemed to plain.
Chaiaton: Ow, what's wrong N'?
Wipada: Oh nothing, just that the lotus flower seems to plain. There should be more to it...Like my shawl. 
Nee: Well, maybe you can get that girl to come here and do it for you.
Chaiaton: Good idea! And I'll meet her too! Killing two birds with one stone.
Wipada: Okay Kah. I'll have our driver drive me back there and bring her here.
She left and was drove to the little shop.
King: Khun Mae, she's back.
Wipada: Oh, I'm sorry if I interrupted but may I speak with you....
King: King Kah. 
They two went out and chatted.
Wipada: As you know, me and my husband's anniversary is tonight. Well, there's something that I am not necessarily pleased with.
King: What is it?
Wipada: The lotus flower designs. It looks so...
King: Plain?
King asked finshing he sentence.

Wipada: Kah Kah. And Since you're so talented,maybe you can come and help make it like the shawl you did earlier.
King: Oh, well I'm not used to anything but sewing, but a challenge will do. When should I...
Wipada: Right now. You'll come with me.
King: Okay kah.
She followed Wipada to the car.
Wipada: So, who do you live with?
King: Khun Mae Kah. I have one older brother, and a little sister. 
Wipada: Does your older brother have a certain career?
King: Kah. He works at an Auto Part shop. His passion is working with automobiles.
Wipada: And you, your mother, your sister all work at the shop?
King: Kah. 
Wipada: How old is your older brother?
King: 27 Kah. He just turn. My younger sister is 21 and I am 24.
Wipada: That's nice.
They arrived and Wipada introduced King to everyone.
Wipada: Everyone this is King. She will help you make more designs with the Lotus flower.
Everyone nodded their head and took King over to the supplies table.
King: Mhm, you know what I think? Here, maybe we can get the lace, outline the petals of the flower and put it on. And later on, add some pearls to give it a more royal and fancy look. Nah?
Workers: Kah. 
They got back to work. King was going around helping people with the designs. Chaiaton walked towards his wife along with his childeren.
Chaiaton: Da, who is that girl you wanted to show me...
He stopped when he saw the beautiful designs on the table cloth and walls.
Wipada: P'Chai, this is N'King, the girl I was talking about. King dear, come here.
King walked over and greeted the family.
Chaiaton: King? May I have a word with you?
King gladly walked out with Chaiaton. David followed to see.
Chaiaton: You girl, have some talent. Where did you learn this?
King: From my mother. We own a little shop. People get used or old garments and hacve us put designs on them.
Chaiaton: Oh, how much do you make each month?
King: Well, that depends on how much people came to us. But not very much often.
Chaiaton: Well, how would you like a job at a Designing company?
King: I would really love that!
Chaiaton: Good, you should start next week.
King: Alai nah hah?
Chaiaton: You wanted a job at a Designing company, you got it. Since you already know what your doing, all you need to do is fill out some questions and you're ready to work.
King: Ging nah?
Chai: Ging.
King: Thats- wait, I have to help N'Kaew and Khun Mae with the shop.
Chai: If your sister can do what you do, she'll have to answer the questions as well.
King: Kah. I will tell her.
King made her way back into the Hall but was stopped by David.
David: Don't think that I don't know what you're doing.
King: I don't understand.
David: Stop acting. 
He squeeed her arm harder.
King: Ow!
Wipada: King King! Ben arai? Lu Vid!
He let go. King went behind his mom.
Wipada: I am sorry for my son, he's always like this.
King: It's okay Kah. I should go back to work.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ann Taylor said:
R u my long lost sister?? Lol just kidding and thank you for your nice comment! I am working on chapter 1 right now!

Yes, I am most definitely your long lost sister. LOLOL :D
But thank you so much for the updates, will have to catch up asap!!