Love or Bread

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
>>> http://asianfanatics.net/forum/-talk545940.html <<<

Joe Cheng and Ariel are playing main roles in a new drama!!!!

For real...
Barbie and Joe Cheng were going to play the main roles...
but Da S (Barbie) doesn't want to gain weight...
so ARIEL is playing her part!!!!!

IT'S LIKE HAVING THEM PLAY "IT STARTED WITH A KISS 3"!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
WHAT?! SERIOUS?! OMG Im so excited LOL it's because I read somewhere that ArJoe doesn't want to collab again anytime soon -.O woO hoo im so happy lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgggggg! So happy! I still really want Ariel to pair up with Mike again but I doubt that's ever gonna happen :( But so happy! Ariel will be in another drama! I hope she sings again :wub: THANK YOU!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
***I Just found out that Barbie will still be in the drama but will play a supporting role...
((but this is not yet confirmed))

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Dang, is this really CONFIRMED? Coz ARIEL&JOE already confirmed to be in EC that you posted! I want to see ARIEL with other guys!

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
omfg for reals i love Joe Cheng and Ariel together i think they r so cute lol heheh...
but like yea i cant wait till it comes out...does anyone know wat it's about???

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
AH! it is super cute! Joe Cheng said he is happy to act in this drama because in this drama he gets to yell at everyone..haha and use all his voice

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i love these two pairing too....just watch the bhs, it looks like another great arjoe drama....can't wait til it release....hoping someone will sub this drama!.....

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
Congrats to Ariel, she just got the golden bell award--best actress...think they said this show will be aired on 16th Nov... :lol:

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
it's already air ahhhhh
just saw the first couple part of it with sub cuz its not finish yet
so far so good hahaha Joel and ariel are funny always going at it so kute...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
just finish epi 2...and omg ariel and joe are just too cute!......but then joe character it's so weird...cause he acts like he's gay or something..hehe....