Love or Not?

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ok I just want to ask if this is love:
I use to hate this one guy thinking that he was a playboy because of breaking my friends heart 3 years ago. We never met for 2 years now and yesterday he added me on FB as his friend. I was shocked and accepted the request. He started messaging me right after I accepted the request, the first thing he asked me was: How are you? Do you have a boyfriend yet? And I answered no I don't have a bf. that was when we started texting alot to each other. We talked until 12:00 AM and I figured out he lived one block away from me and he wanted to come over to see me today. He woke up at 4:00 AM today to get ready for his family party but I guess he was super tired from not sleeping and texting 20 messages to me when I am already asleep at 11:00 PM. When I checked my messages and answered back it was only like 10 seconds he answered back: I'm tired.
Then I texted him back: then go to sleep and rest
Him: I have a party today at home
Me: go out Side and hop into the snow it will wake you up
Him: I tried it, didn't work
Me: what so you need then?
Him: I need you.
Me: to do what?
Him: come over at my house and meet my family
Me: sorry I can't, today is my family day
Him: I am coming over to your house then
Me: ... Why?
Him: I wanna see your face it will make me awake
Me: don't come you have a party going on
Him: ok fine, I have to go chop meat.
Me: bye I also have to go somewhere

5 hours later
Him: wanna come and eat over here
Me: no
Him: I will come and pick you up
Me: no thanks, I am sick
Him: take good care then bye. MUAHHH

I was so irritated by this text so much and kept on thinking about this the whole day so I just wanted your suggestion. Is he trying to court on me? Or is he just thinking were friends like I do because its weird none of my guy friends would invite me to go meet there family but why him?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Well, that was quick since you guys just started talking yesterday. I think he likes you but in a playful way where he's just messing around. He doesn't seem serious though.

phailinda

sarNie Egg
Here’s my two cents on your situation. 

Yes, he is interested in you and you would be lying if you say you’re not feeling anything back. So right now, you’re all stressed, annoyed, and warm all over, thinking if you are reading too much into something. I know you are young, so be it that this stupid thing is consuming your life. Enjoy it! My advice to you is, don’t let the “I use to hate this one guy thinking that he was a playboy because of breaking my friends heart 3 years ago” past muddle up this present experience. 

If he’s moving too quick, many times he’s just jumping at opportunities (more like excuses) to see you, talk to you, so don’t read too much into that he’s asking you to see his family or he's just saying whatever cheesy thing he wants because he's just as worked up about this as you are. Ask yourself how many stupid things have you texted back to his guy that is plain over the moon. If you’re not comfortable, then makes excuses back, but when he pitches you a good time, take up on the offer, or even better, suggest your own thing. If he makes you feel butterflies, give it a chance.

Don’t call it love or playing around. Don’t think about getting hurt. Enjoy enjoy enjoy when everything is dramatic. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
^^^thanks for telling me it but I still don't have a feeling for him just creep out by his text and right now standing inside my house with his parents talking to my family and giving us some free food. This is weird my family isn't related to them at all.

phailinda

sarNie Egg
Chalidaluvprin said:
^^^thanks for telling me it but I still don't have a feeling for him just creep out by his text and right now standing inside my house with his parents talking to my family and giving us some free food. This is weird my family isn't related to them at all.
now this just turned creepy. learn how to say no. i'm not saying that you don't know how to or meant it in any negative way. in my past, there were a few guys who called me who are total strangers, but i kept talking to them, i suppose leading them on. there was a stranger once at a dance who held me so close, i can feel him. or this other dude who i knew for a few hours and he just can't get his face out of my face. i didn't know how to say no when it was needed. trust your gut, sometimes a guy is nothing but trouble, and you need to tell him no. the earlier the better. they'll start calling you their girlfriends and ask you to marry them. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I would call his action "courting you" because woah, even his parents! I think he told his parents about you somehow...... because why would they come over and give you and your family food? I think you should be straightforward and asked him what he's doing (although I think you, yourself know what he's up to). Most importantly don't let his action creep you out because it'll just show him that you know what's going on and you're fine with it and you're comfortable with it....... And not to be mean, but your replies are like not closed sentences because it allows him to reply back to you even more, although you did stop him from replying any further in your last text with you saying "no thanks" and "I'm sick"  :D 

TBH, I don't like it when a guy do good things (not that I don't appreciate it) and I mean really good things that is waaaaay over the board for me, because it's not comfortable at all! 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@Imqueen
Thank you for telling me it too. I just didn't want to be mean at him that's why I just texted nicely. Thanks for telling me. I hate when he came to my house without permission and started acting weird talking to my parents like he really feels something for me. Just to tell you this dude will text back even if you only text back a period or K.

His parents and him left already and my parents was like:
Minny, I thought you said you never dated before!!
Me: sorry, it wasn't me I didn't tell him to come he is just a close friend
Dad: then why will he brings us food like this
Mom: she probably told him that she was hungry
Me: ok, mommy the truth is he wanted to come over but I lied that I am sick and tell him not to come but he came.

My dad told me that they were talking about me and that guy alot. They came to our house because they wanted to see how beautiful I am and why do there son will stay up all night and text me and why does he keep on bragging about coming to our house.

I personally think this is to much do you guys agree. Yes he did stay till 1AM to text me but I was already asleep by 11 PM. Is this my fault?